• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC2 Event #1: HOBO 39: FULL RESULTS ARE UP! INFINITY ALMOST BREAKS MAHARBA'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RunC.T.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RunC.T.
3DS FC
1204-0385-5852
that tourney was defintiely hype. THE ACTION! THE DRAMA! THE SUSPENSE!

not to mention I gained quite a bit of exp. for peach. I feel ready for the next tourney.

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
Had a lot of fun at the pm tourney! Also, brawl hype was pretty good. It was fun to see MegaFox body Gnes for a bit and Denti....Also, watching Espy play is simply amazing...Such a ****ty character.lol Neon was fun to see in person.
I also had a ton of fun in friendlies playing Oracle's gmw and lucas. I had fun tl dittos with some guy, but i forgot his name. :( Also, I hade a good time teaming with Epic Beard guy :) Awesome Zelda, man! Hopefully, Houston will host a giant project m tourney one day. GGs everyone

Popertop

Smash Champion
GGs everyone I played, a lot of fun.
Sorry to the Zelda player i didn't get to show tricks to, maybe you learned stuff from watching. GL, travel to more events!

Thanks for teaming with me Strawhat, we should team again sometime. :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
best memories
best tournament
best thread

/thread
/banme

Top Bottom