• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC2 Event #1: HOBO 39: FULL RESULTS ARE UP! INFINITY ALMOST BREAKS MAHARBA'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
and hold up. first off. if dakpo hadn't pulled infinity away from me, i was going to reck his world. i told everyone around he has this one chance to let go of me. so lets get it clear, **** the mirror shield ****. i would have broken him if hadn't removed his poorly placed arm from my body which he had on me in an attempt to procure a head lock on me. i don't back down from people. and i don't tolerate people touching me in a threatening manner for cheering on my ex-room mate and incredibly close friend. no ***** footin around when it comes to being their for my bro. and he was acted threateningly towards illmatic earlier, who i do live with. he needs to chill out and pick his fights better. i mean how do you rage when i say im stealing a combo trela did seeing as how I MAIN LUCARIO NOWADAYS in singles

shoutouts to everyone who brushes their teeth

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Rather hold off the MM until a big tourney. I don't play smash outside of tournaments anymore lol.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I'm a biiiiiiiiiiiitch

P4 I hate you big BOI (good set tho don't remember last time it went that way)

Fire Lord Gnes is forever better than everyone else.

Dakpo you're awesome. Thank you so much for teaming with me, I had a lot of fun!

And Dallas, we love you (I love everyone duh) quit whining when you're cheered against. Certain loyalties lie depending on the tournament. In something Texas wide of course city would cheer against city that's how it works!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 3)

1. sheikamaru,
  2. Tesh,
  3. Gunnermaniac,
  4. Trela,
  5. Infinitysmash,
  6. Fliphopper,
  7. megaFoX,
  8. knuckles213,
  9. Maharba the Mystic
I'm excited...

I like Infinity from the few times I've met him, but I don't understand or approve of hitting people for saying things. This game is barely even a real competition and its definitely not worth getting injured or going to jail over.

Megafox is my hero.

Denti, we love you. Thanks for coming back for us.

Special thanks to all the folks with cars that left me, kilik and sync for 3 hours until we had to spend 30 bucks on a cab to get to the tournament.

Swaka, KRD, Tree, Bio, Deox, Kbot, Gucci etc. Ya'll missed out, hope to you see next time.
I'll do shoutouts later maybe...

Labernash

Smash Lord
If anyone were to hurt Infinity, Denti, Seabass, Xeven, Aweston, Dakpo, Zachattax64, or Disqo, there is about 23 Tyler people literally willing to gang bang somebody.

So

Asa

Smash Hero
and hold up. first off. if dakpo hadn't pulled infinity away from me, i was going to wreck his world. i told everyone around he has this one chance to let go of me. so lets get it clear, **** the mirror shield ****. i would have broken him if hadn't removed his poorly placed arm from my body which he had on me in an attempt to procure a head lock on me. i don't back down from people. and i don't tolerate people touching me in a threatening manner for cheering on my ex-room mate and incredibly close friend. no ***** footin around when it comes to being there for my bro. and he was acted threateningly towards illmatic earlier, who i do live with. he needs to chill out and pick his fights better. i mean how do you rage when i say im stealing a combo trela did seeing as how I MAIN LUCARIO NOWADAYS in singles

shoutouts to everyone who brushes their teeth
Fixed.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
If anyone were to hurt Infinity, Denti, Seabass, Xeven, Aweston, Dakpo, Zachattax64, or Disqo, there is about 23 Tyler people literally willing to gang bang somebody.

So
Yeah and there's about 50 Houston people ready to bust ya ass so sit back down

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think its only fair that teams are of equal sizes. And if Dallas gets to have Tyler, we want San Antonio.

We can meet up at the local Wal Mart and have a good old fashion midnight gang fight.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Once I two-stocked Infinity our 1st game at this revolution, then he switched characters and started talking to me middle of the 2nd game, I wouldn't call it "trash talking" but he was definitely trying to psyche me out.....it worked. Anyway this was entertaining, but Infinity and Maharba are both my bros glad nothing serious happened.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
Yeah f that, I might look skinny but I'm agile as *** and I fight ****ing dirty, you know how it is nowdays, skinny niggahs runnin ****, dont give a ***, I'll kick in the balls, bite you and kick, if you lock me, ill spit in your face and I'll just keep coming back, I'll ****ing haunt you the rest of your life, I'll just smirk at you and when you lower your guard, BOOF, ****ing clean upercut.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Pwii, you aren't worried someone might pull your hair in a fight?

I say we send in the bald ****** first and see where it goes.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its the price we pay to be beautiful, unfortunately.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Guys it's ok, this is a Brawl community, so IRL fighting won't ever actually happen. They'll camp each other and go for the time-out instead.

Edit: Real talk though. I wasn't there and dunno what happened, but video games aren't something to get that worked up over.

:059:

Neon!

Smash Lord
Slaps, Domo, Mr. Doom and I will all likely reconsider staying at sync’s place next we go to Houston. We were literally 3 minutes from missing our bus back to Dallas because of the unfortunate situation with Illmatic’s car. Illmatic I really appreciate everything you did for us this weekend but you can’t overcommit on something like that. I know you wanted to help us out but you couldn’t and we needed to know that with more than just an hour before our bus was supposed to leave. Between all 4 of us we would have effectively lost $120 and Domo and Mr. Doom would have had to reschedule 3 more bus trips to make it back to Kansas. Part of this was my fault since I put too much pressure on you take us. We’re still cool and I hope everything works out with your family/car/housing situation. I prefer taking the bus over driving down there but I won’t be put in this type of situation again. I really appreciate sync’s willingness to house many of the smashers that come to Houston but I have to be assured that this will not happen again.

Besides that incident this was a fun tournament, it was great seeing everyone again especially the inactive players.

Shoutouts to Illmatic for driving on the wrong side of the road
Shoutouts to Slaps and Sync riding in the trunk of the car
Shoutouts to the snake in Sync’s apartment
Shoutouts to Asa’s hyena laugh

Thanks again xyro for an amazing tournament and for offering to pick us up even though we were an hour away from you.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
As far as the housing and transportation is concerned, that's on you guys. Sorry but to expect housing and a ride is just dumb, you gotta plan these things out better and get a game plan together instead of playing it by ear once you get to town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
You could go pay for a hotel, but I don't think the hotel staff is gonna drive you downtown.
Sync's place is super convenient because its on a bus route that comes straight from the megabus stop downtown.
I warn people every time to take the bus 2 hours early and not risk it.

Only person who does it right is Zero. Shoutouts to Zero for being a strong independent black woman who dont need no man.

Asa

Smash Hero
yeah we're sorry for that happening, neon :( Most of us don't have a car that are willing to house, so the bus would be the best option. We're closeby to the 163 which takes you right to the megabus stop, so it's really convenient. Plus sync's housing da bess :3

Neon!

Smash Lord
As far as the housing and transportation is concerned, that's on you guys. Sorry but to expect housing and a ride is just dumb, you gotta plan these things out better and get a game plan together instead of playing it by ear once you get to town.
I asked Sync 2 weeks before the tournament to pick us up from the megabus stop on Friday but he bailed on us a few hours before we were supposed to arrive and Illmatic picked us up instead. I also talked to Illmatic 2 weeks before the event to see if he could pick us up in the case that Sync was busy and he did. I asked Illmatic on the day of the tournament to take us back to the megabus stop on Sunday because he was the only person who owned a car of the 12 people who spent the night there. I woke him up 2 and a half hours before our bus was supposed to leave to make sure he could still take us and he said he could, his parents then called him an hour or so later telling him to bring the car back.

I already explained that part of this was my fault since I was too trusting but when someones says they're going to help out they can't back out at the last minute.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
We only have one mexican and she's a girl.

Labernash don't start this fight pls

For real though, Infinity is one of the nicest smashers I have ever met. I really love that dude, ya'll don't really need to jump all over him for losing his temper once.

Tyler is ready to throw down tho if we have to. DFW is where our heart is #2hourdrive #dentiraisedmeinsmash #yolo #disqoisabeefcakewewin #dancers2stronk #motherf******imtylerleggo https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X94FFEYucY4#t=70s

Tesh

Smash Hero
This tournament and this thread have been a complete success. Many thanks to Xyro and everyone who assisted him.

If anyone has replays from the tournament that need to be uploaded, feel free to send them to me. Please zip them up before uploading/sending them to me here or on skype. I wont download dozens of replays one by one.

Nkguy01

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun at this tourney even though I didn't enter the brawl tournament. Espy is awesome...and Denti seems like a cool person despite not talking to him lol. Seriously, though, how can you not cheer for Sonic in brawl? It's freaking Sonic. It was really awesome seeing Megafox destroy a lot of top tier characters. His fox was fun to watch. Maybe he'll get Gnes one day?

Pm was cool. I had fun with a lot of friendlies and playing some very close tourney matches. Hope to have pm at the next hobo. :nessmelee: :mewtwomelee:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Doesn't Jerm want credit for that one match he won with Zelda?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
We only have one mexican and she's a girl.

Labernash don't start this fight pls

For real though, Infinity is one of the nicest smashers I have ever met. I really love that dude, ya'll don't really need to jump all over him for losing his temper once.

Tyler is ready to throw down tho if we have to. DFW is where our heart is #2hourdrive #dentiraisedmeinsmash #yolo #disqoisabeefcakewewin #dancers2stronk #motherf******imtylerleggo https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X94FFEYucY4#t=70s
LMAO at losing his temper once, I love Sean as a person but he's got some issues when it comes to Smash, I've been hit by his thrown controller, Jerm has as well, this isn't just a one time thing, it's almost every tourney that he gets salty over something Smash related.

Why is everyone in Houston so short? Everyone in Tyler was taller than everyone there, even minifox was taller than you lol. Tyler would step on everyone and it would be done.
Besides me and Gnes Houston is pretty short, but I'm sure I'm taller than everyone in the TX smash scene. But that doesn't really matter, I saw you Tyler players, y'all are scrawny, we'll just throw Kilik and Tesh in the mix and it's done, have you seen how freakin solid those fools are?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
WTF I am not smaller than mini fox. I'm 5' 9"

And I can take ANYBODY in a fight. Even multiple foes. Just warn me before we throw down so I can go buy a gun.

Top Bottom