• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

MacD

Banned via Administration
we are looking for a consistent 5th to be on our team. someone who can do like go4lols and random tourneys. as of now we don't have any set schedule or practice time but it's something i'd like to make happen.

right now it's me AD , kira top (ign: 16char), and MrYaah jungle. jtb mid (sky pirate vyse) plays when he can (he's got like real life BS that gets in the way or something), and pyschomidget mid (illeagovindeago) plays with us but sometimes he'd rather pay skyrim or something.

so right now we are looking for a support, but if you are amazing at top/AD then me and kira could possibly change roles.

so time commitment right now isn't much, just go4lols and the random free tournies we find to enter. i'd like to get team practice 1-2 nights a week for a couple hours once we have a consistent team.

i'm asking the smash community first before we start looking for random people, just in case anyone here is serious. we have 2 1800's and 2 1600's. ELO doesn't matter to us cause we know it's not the end all judge of skill, but we are expecting high level play from anyone who would want to join

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
we are looking for a consistent 5th to be on our team. someone who can do like go4lols and random tourneys. as of now we don't have any set schedule or practice time but it's something i'd like to make happen.

right now it's me AD , kira top (ign: 16char), and MrYaah jungle. jtb mid (sky pirate vyse) plays when he can (he's got like real life BS that gets in the way or something), and pyschomidget mid (illeagovindeago) plays with us but sometimes he'd rather pay skyrim or something.

so right now we are looking for a support, but if you are amazing at top/AD then me and kira could possibly change roles.

so time commitment right now isn't much, just go4lols and the random free tournies we find to enter. i'd like to get team practice 1-2 nights a week for a couple hours once we have a consistent team.

i'm asking the smash community first before we start looking for random people, just in case anyone here is serious. we have 2 1800's and 2 1600's. ELO doesn't matter to us cause we know it's not the end all judge of skill, but we are expecting high level play from anyone who would want to join
Vouch for these guys being a good crew. Subbed for them today as a very mediocore player (~1370 elo atm). No raging, good team work, and helped me improve/are concerned with improving themselves.

Thanks for the invite today guys, twas fun.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

What's go4lols?

Also, what's your stream so I can watch you guys? : P

I am only in the 20's so I don't think I qualify but hope you guys find someone. : D

jpak

Smash Lord
go4lol is a good starting place for teams.

i dont really enjoy it only because it takes so much time. i subbed for a team this week and we r in this week's go4lol finals atm

Kira-

Smash Champion
What's go4lols?

Also, what's your stream so I can watch you guys? : P

I am only in the 20's so I don't think I qualify but hope you guys find someone. : D
We are not that good to have a dedicated stream but I am working on getting one. For some reason I can't troubleshoot the Adobe Flash player failing to initialize. Why I need it when I have Chrome, I don't know, but Xsplit won't start unless I have it.

Jpak I hear about you from McCain, it was a blessing in disguise that we had to forfeit against PSP, they're really good and we would have been demoralized lol.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I'm up for it MacD. I think I've played with a lot of those guys before with you. You guys are a solid group. I play Sona/Janna/Soraka the best of my supports, but I have a mediocre Taric and Alistar as well.

:phone:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What are some good jungle timers that don't require alt-tabbing or a second monitor?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Summoners Rift:
Small creep camp (Golem/Wolfs/Wraiths) - 1:40 minutes
Lizard Buff - 5:00 minutes
Golem Buff - 5:00 minutes
Dragon - 6:00 minutes
Baron - 7:00 minutes

I've started writing down respawn times on not only my blue/red, but theirs as well and it's been paying off.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
A bit behind the A-Ball in only starting to do that now.

You haven't been like
*looks at the clock*
*ITS 6.50*
*START MANIACALLY PINGING BECAUSE ITS BUSINESS TIME~*
*collect enemy blue buff*

~
[yt]WGOohBytKTU[/yt]

Greetings Summoner,

We have detected that your League of Legends account was the victim of service instability on 11/11/11.

Fortunately, we were able to detect the impact that this issue had on your account and will be proactively removing any losses and leaves you may have accrued, as well as restore any lost Elo rating. Additionally, we are in the process of adding a 4-win IP boost to your account to compensate you for the inconvenience.

Please bear in mind that the process of repairing your account and issuing compensation may take a few days to complete but rest assured, it's coming!

We apologize for this unfortunate incident, and regret any impact that it may have had on your regular gameplay schedule.

Thank you for your continued support, and thank you for playing League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
so, are there actually any casters that can shut down kass mid? or is it just a priority to outfarm him with someone like morgana/malz?

Allied

Smash Master
game may be casual as **** but its frustrating as **** to get good at

soo niiro u suck *****

Niiro

Smash Ace
Meh, I'm Pioneer2. I'm not that great, but this game feels so easy right now. I'm trying to make the game more difficult by playing less viable characters, like Sivir and Master Yi, but it isn't helping much. Kass isn't dominated by Morgana btw. Morgana can only force Kass to last hit turret, which isn't that bad for Kass. And when both Morgana and Kass get blue, Kass will win. Sion is usually banned, and Xerath is kinda hard to play. I would send a Sivir, maybe a Ryze against him.

EDIT: Oh dayum, whole lot of people mad that I said this game was easy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wasn't mad, I was just wondering why you felt that way.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just wanna say holy **** it feels so good to do awesome with soraka. Imo, she's definitely the best support in soloqueue if you play her well. She's totally not just a heal bot if you do it right.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Hmm...that is sort of odd. All her kills must have stopped killstreaks.

It just strikes me personally (not really) because you'd figure there are so few Eve players that those who do play her would take the effort to be really good with her. But then you have that guy and that build, and maybe I now know why she never gets dat remake...

Top Bottom