• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
hate that guy haha.. played with him like 15 times season 1
You shut your damn pie hole! Vampyro is a god amongst men! Real #1 hero of LoL.

Shout outs to Jtb for carrying me to plat.
Once again JTB + Dphat = unbeatable.
you cheated on me! I hope your happy with your dirty plat :mad088:.

p.s. I thought you went to bed you lying cheater, you!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hmm...that is sort of odd. All her kills must have stopped killstreaks.

It just strikes me personally (not really) because you'd figure there are so few Eve players that those who do play her would take the effort to be really good with her. But then you have that guy and that build, and maybe I now know why she never gets dat remake...
Lol, yeah, outside of their Swain, their team was really bad, I was just laughing at how invincible I felt and the fact that I was facerolling them with Nunu building straight tank lol.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
you mean you'll let my karma carry you to 1950 and myself to plat and in exchange you won't feed out of the jungle/support?
SHH don't say this outloud, you're giving John too much information now he'll never believe I'm good :(.
Also zac you can't make fun of me for feeding.. everytime you shot an ashe arrow outside of your lane you died cause you "weren't watching" your character. :)
<3 Zac

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
IMO Udyr, Trundle, Rammus and Amumu benefit the most from the upcoming patch (atleast jungle wise)
I agree, except I'm not sure about Trundle TBH. The other 3 got a ****ing crazy huge buff though due to the defensive tree going nuts.

what the girl? I'm ****ing 1863, but on that site it says I'm 1849. I demand reparations!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Shows me that you're 1862. What a baddie....
So playing with Vampyro last night got me thinking...

wouldn't Karma + Vampyro be the stronkest bot lane in the history of bot lanes?

1. Vampyro doesn't believe in farming OR lane assignments, so you could get all your farm as Karma.

2. Vampyro is permanently invisible, meaning that when he comes bot, he could get all up in their business without them knowing and then you could dump your mantra shield on his invisible *** and nuke the ever loving crap out of them when they thought they'd be safe.

3. Vampyro's biggest weakness is that he has roughly 35 Max HP 20 minutes into the game (which is why he always runs heal). Karma can fix this by shielding him for 7000 HP 20 minutes into the game. His 2nd biggest weakness is that he waddles extremely slowly. Karman can fix this by tethering him and making his waddle slightly more quickly.

It just seems to me that going Karma bot lane when you get Vampyro on your team is the most brilliant thing I've ever come up with. Will be using this to farm elo, see you guys in the 2500 bracket.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Just wanna say holy **** it feels so good to do awesome with soraka. Imo, she's definitely the best support in soloqueue if you play her well. She's totally not just a heal bot if you do it right.
dude, this is how i feel

like recently, every 4/5 games i get people who go "omg i love this soraka" or "soraka is doing the best/carrying us right now"

feels so good to have an impact like that as support

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
MacD I'd also be interested in trying out for the Go4Lols. I mainly play support or jungle in ranked. I think all my supports are pretty solid bar odd ones (GP/Karma).

I for one really like Sona and Soraka as top supports.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't know about being supported, but as for playing support, Soraka is definitely the most satisfying to play for me.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Hmm...I may have to get on that Karma train, but I'm not so great with AP characters yet.

800 range undodgeable magic attack that slows? With a .8 ratio on it?

Also I'd be down to play tonight up until I go and get Ultimate Marvel.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
he plays twitch. and does everything like a boss.

it's been scientifically proven impossible to have an unfun game when Vampyro is in the game.

look him up in-game sometime. His ranked stats are really amusing.
This is sooo true, vampyro makes the game so entertaining. Me and mogwai were laughing the entire time we played with him lol.

:phone:

jpak

Smash Lord
you guys that play support should try the buffed taric ;)
he punishes mistakes in lane really well, even more than alistar

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I found Karma really tricky to use when she was on free week. Deciding whether to go for AoE damage or shielding or healing or slowing, a lot of decision-making.

Cia

das kwl
http://www.own3d.tv/video/277343/TreeEskimo__id_6377__Archive__2011-11-12_02_47_33_-_03_21_16_

treeeskimo talks abou Vampyro at the beginning of this

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sion isn't face roll, he's finger roll. If your finger can move from Q to W or vice verse, you win. If you try to face roll with him, you might accidentally turn E off, and that would suck.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Sion isn't face roll, he's finger roll. If your finger can move from Q to W or vice verse, you win. If you try to face roll with him, you might accidentally turn E off, and that would suck.
unbind it

problem solved

Nuris

Smash Lord
I think it's more like doran doran deathcap but I might be wrong
Tear feels bad, though

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I don't buy mana items on Karma, she really doesn't have mana problems.

There are 2 paths.

1. I'm going to get blue buff, starting with the 3rd (Prefered): stack 2-3 drings, get deathcap, sorc shoes and abyssal in whatever order makes sense.
2. I'm not going to get blue buff all game (double AP or Fiddle jungle): stack 1-2 drings, rush Morello's (cheaper than DFG, lets you move on to deathcap quicker, which is big), then deathcap. Get CDR boots or pump blue elixirs to top off your CDR, typically I prefer to pump blue elixirs.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Trundle will be 0-21-9 after patch, Mogwai. Only reason he is currently run 1-13-16 was for flash mastery and the ms (which you can get within 9 points in utility). Defense will also give him tankiness and even more ms via initiator, and even more CC reduction.

:phone:

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Anyone know the patch details on the nerf/buff?
I dont care what they will do, but I do care about the numbers they usually show on the patch preview.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
tether has a 0.7 AP ratio and doesn't damage the one you put it on. tether's really good, but her other 2 abilities are what make her abusive in lane.
Well gee, that's the last time I trust the description on the champions section of the LoL website.

Ability is correct in the champion builder I use.

As for junglers, we'll have to see exactly how much the experience gain for jungle minions have changed. It may end up that every jungler will have to spend 15 points in utility in order to get that experience buff.

Top Bottom