• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm kinda curious on how to build Jax after the rage and gunblade. I've seen tri force, rylais, atmas on him but I'm not sure which is best. And how about nashor's? Should he be built more tanky?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He doesn't need much AS from items. Rage blade and ult already give him so much.

I like atmas because it makes him tankier vs other tanky AD. If they have warmog atmas lanturn or some other ****, you will **** on them with atmas gun rage blade. There is no hope, you will not get bursted down vs them and the more times they have to hit you to accomplish the same damage means more dodge procs for you.

Rylais is over kill if you have gunblade imo. Triforce over Rylais almost anyday.

Triforce or atmas or PD or whatever. More burst, more sustained, more tanky. Pick what you want.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I gotta say. It's a weird feeling being on someone's stream every 5th game or so, playing with all these people I see on streams and such, and followed their builds item-by-item when i was a complete newbie.. o.o

edit: atmas is a really good 3rd damage item on Jax. I like quicksilver sash/spellblade for dealing with large amounts of AoE, and then like a warmogs as a 6th item when a game goes that long. If you get a couple kills early on you can sometimes go gunblade->quicksilver sash and initiate fights with a leap->slow-> then quicksilver sash when u take too much focus or something if your team wasnt able to burst anyone down.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I gotta say. It's a weird feeling being on someone's stream every 5th game or so, playing with all these people I see on streams and such, and followed their builds item-by-item when i was a complete newbie.. o.o
ooo whose streams?

jpak

Smash Lord
How do you play Tristana? I find myself doing no dmg at all compared to Cait, Kog maw, Ashe and even Corki.
You need to use your really strong early game and you need a support with hard cc(alistar/taric ideally alistar). ignite is good too

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
How do you play Tristana? I find myself doing no dmg at all compared to Cait, Kog maw, Ashe and even Corki.
run ignite or exhaust with her. get one point in E at level 1 for the 110 dmg dot. From there max out her jump. Let the support initiate with a stun or something then jump E ignite then turn on your steroid its pretty devastating if you do it at the right opportunity, such as a gank.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Problem is people pick Lee Sin because just because he's good and not because they know how to use him... without realizing that he's actually hard to play well, unlike some of the other "op" champs.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Problem is people pick Lee Sin because just because he's good and not because they know how to use him... without realizing that he's actually hard to play well, unlike some of the other "op" champs.
All the difficult champs are fun to play though.

Haha that rumble/sona fail flash xD

jpak

Smash Lord
man jatt is impressive he pulled a gank on bot lane with udyr ive never seen before :|

really complicated to explain but watch the recording when its up

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He flashed from 1 brush to the other when they didn't have sight, killed everyone.

jpak

Smash Lord
ok may be i misunderstood this i thought the river and bot lane bush was warded. i thought he went thru tri (from mid since he knew river was warded), waited for blue side minions and champs to push up then went into their bush. either way i had no idea he was that close to them (im watching from chaox's stream).

bot turret would see him coming around but they were busy going on ez/soraka.

idk may be he did wat dmg said, if i was watching from the spectator perspective id know

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
first game won, next game against 4th seed team with a bunch of 1400s lol

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Anivia has to be one of my worst AP champ ever. I Do not know how to use her at all! Ima pick her until I get better!

Hardcore lol

Feel pro buying wards now and the candy things while my team never does

Top Bottom