• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

jpak

Smash Lord
you will still get the same experience without the exp mastery after patch as you did before. they will buff the exp gained

D

Deleted member

You shut your damn pie hole! Vampyro is a god amongst men! Real #1 hero of LoL.

you cheated on me! I hope your happy with your dirty plat :mad088:.

p.s. I thought you went to bed you lying cheater, you!
vampyro is jabrony as ****... at least season 1, maybe he got better season 2

literally lost 13 out of 15 games with him on my team

S

smash brawl player 99021

shoutout to riot games for actually making spectator mode decent.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Which means I'll be getting back to casting, but for League instead of HoN. Time to see who I know. :D

(also when i finally get unsick. CAN'T WAIT to be healthy again)

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Ive been having a pretty terrible time health wise as well Sinz, went from an ear infection in my left ear, to the combo ear infection right ear. Which are also the only two ear infections Ive ever had so I have no idea what I've done wrong.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Ive been having a pretty terrible time health wise as well Sinz, went from an ear infection in my left ear, to the combo ear infection right ear. Which are also the only two ear infections Ive ever had so I have no idea what I've done wrong.
Go water in them?

Someone sneezed in them?

Grape juice...?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ew ear infection. All I can say is don't ignore it without meds. If it's truly infected and not just clogged or sinus pressure, last thing you wanna do is let it get worse. Go get antibiotics.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No you can;t

My pockets are empty *shoutout to Dekar*

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It can spread from ear to the throat and then the GI system if it's contagious enough or he has weakened immune system/mucosal protection. But from what he told me it sounds like it's likely viral or some foreign contaminant that he's exposing himself to somehow b/c he doesn't really have and fever or chill/sweats and it's been going on for a while.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I have changed my mind. If they change jungle to still give full XP even without Awareness. Lee Sin will be even better than he currently is.

10% Armor pen, starts off with lifesteal, 10 more energy, movespeed boost from swiftness are all new things for him.

Riven gets less benefit from the changes, but still decent.

Smite mastery also no longer makes your jungling more time-effective since CD doesn't improve.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
riven getting an execution bonus is absolutely terrifying, pX. She already scales frighteningly well.

edit: I just carried a game jungling riven using my chogath runepage / masteries. lololol, dat ap

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oh, lane Riven is going to be AMAZING after changes. I'm trying to judge how her jungle will be affected.

If she doesn't jungle I wager she can spend 24+ points in offense and get all the armor pen and damage amps as well as the crit strike chance and damage.

Hmm... wonder if mastery pages have been changed in the beta.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
IMO that executioner thing is going to make level 2 ganks ridiculous.
Like... Shaco/Lee/Riven/etc have 200-300ish damage burst in their first gank, while still having auto attacks and slows/etc.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Executioner on top of the flat damage amplification for Lee Sin for sure. Screw Crit chance/strike on him.

His level 2s will murderize everything.

P.S. I hate Shaco. Just have to add that in there every time he's mentioned.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Why would you still run AP Shaco after his nerfs?

Oh yeah. 0-21-9 Skarner is also going to be a whole new monster of terror, both lane and jungle.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Because hallucinate dealing 300 + 1AP while slowing *****es creates pretty epic tower dives.

And AP shaco still has the fastest jungle.

I primarily only play it when im on piurple team.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
God, we were losing the whole time lol.

jpak

Smash Lord
the boost isnt that big you still end up with lvl 4 from clear, if you go utility it might be more

N64

Smash Champion
Patch Notes up. Pretty happy with about everything in there, but there are a few seemingly random things. Warmogs being taken out of dominion? I wasn't aware it was even good there.

Can't wait to play around with new mastery trees.

Top Bottom