• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
God, the wait on YL is starting to kill me. Urrgh. >.<

YL is quite honestly one of the main reasons I started getting into brawl hacks.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
there's a difference for characters apparently, between their gameplay models and their cutscene models.

their cutscene models have much higher resolution than their gameplay counterparts.
basically this: http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/meleemaster500/f_antho_face.png
vs this: http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/meleemaster500/adam_face.png

from what I looked like, Samus(0/1) and Adam's(13) known files are just gameplay files and the known Anthony file (5) is his cutscene file.

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/meleemaster500/Anthony.png
he's so manly, this is his default T-Pose

I don't know where the cutscene files for any other character is or where Anthony's gameplay file is.
If you port Higgsy into Brawl, I will remember you forever.

That's actually really strange MeleeMaster. I always assumed cutscenes were pre-rendered too, they seem so much better quality than other wii games.

Are you going to revamp him again afterwards?

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2896/majora.png
That's amazing!

I've never really liked Pit Final Smash hacks, but this is awesome.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I can upload anything that's been identified, which so far has only been this:

(found by soneek)

some boss spoilers perhaps below:

0 - Samus
1 - ZSS
5 - Anthony
13 - Adam
14 - Doctor
15 - Another doctor
16 - Madeline
17 - MB
18 - MB
44 - Snow wolf gazelle...?
52 - Bull
65 - Hunter
67 - Zebesian
69 - Super Zebesian?
70 - Cyborg Zebesian
71 - Cybord Zebesian 2?
72 - Cybord Zebesian 3
73 - Cyborg Zebesian 4
74 - Armadillo
75 - Armadillo
76 - Chameleon
80 - Frog
81 - Creature that attacked Anthony
82 - Magma Gyroid something?
85 - Purple Cyclops Boss
88 - I think its the boss from the top of the volcano
89 - Lava fish boss?
90 - main lizard monster
91 - lizard monster (3rd form) mummified
92 - RB176 Boss (when you meet MB)
93 - RB176 Boss 2
94 - Nightmare
95 - Nightmare
96 - final boss
98 - extra Boss
99 - extra Boss
100-171 - animations files

randomTbrush identified that all files after 3099 are system files and no longer data of stages or characters

want anything specific thing listed? just pm me, but lets not make any request for stuff here, only show off stuff

I probably wont redo my Anthony Higgs texture, its already thousand times better than v1, and most any snake texture. to change the textures into directly ripped stuff would require nearly the same amount of time for removing seams and stuff, which I think is too much trouble. In short, its already practically perfect.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Hey meleemaster, did you by any chance get the normal MB model (17) to convert at all? I could load the textures, but when loading the model I get errors, and only some of the bones show up.... I'd really like that model...

EDIT: Young links sheild looks epic! Fantastic work!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
The shape of the shield is odd, so is the design on the shield. It also needs to be darker and bigger. Also, why did you give him that sword instead of the Kokiri sword? It should be either the Kokiri sword with the Kokiri shield, the hylian shield with the normal sword, or the razor/gilded sword with the mirror (goron) shield.

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
The shape of the shield is odd, so is the design on the shield. It also needs to be darker and bigger. Also, why did you give him that sword instead of the Kokiri sword? It should be either the Kokiri sword with the Kokiri shield, the hylian shield with the normal sword, or the razor/gilded sword with the mirror (goron) shield.

BigSharkZ

I'm sure Pik can adjust the shape and textures of the shield if he wants to, but they're looking good so far :)

As for the combination of shields and swords, that's not that big of a deal seeing as how anyone, including a scrub like me :(, can just go into Brawl Box after and customize it how they want by exporting and importing the different models :)

I love how customizable Brawl is thanks to that program :chuckle:

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Hey meleemaster, did you by any chance get the normal MB model (17) to convert at all? I could load the textures, but when loading the model I get errors, and only some of the bones show up.... I'd really like that model...

Nah, MB's model doesn't load for me, nor samus' main model

Piks

Smash Journeyman
the razor blade is temporary. I think the default costume will have the Mirror Sheild/Razor Blade, and then the goron tunic would have the OoT weapons. The shape and the texture can be fixed though.

Mit

Smash Ace
Shouldn't he always have the Deku Shield? Wasn't he unable to actually wield the Hylian/Mirror shields?

*checks* oh, looks like he could wield the Mirror shield. I can't find anything on him wielding the Hylian shield though, and that would just be weird to me if he was holding some kind of mini hylian shield.

Also, Gamewatching, are those pictures actually widescreen? And not fullscreen pictures stretched to be widescreen? (like normal widescreen Brawl snapshots)

If so TELL ME HOW

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Young Link's Possible Sword/Shields:
Swords:
Kokiri Sword - Starting sword in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.
Razor Sword - Kinda crummy sword in Majora's Mask. Breaks easily, but good damage.
Gilded Sword - Best sword in Majora's Mask. Added range, more damage, unbreakable.
Great Fairy's Sword - Basically a cool looking Biggoron's Sword for Young Link. It's purple and fancy.
Fierce Deity Sword - Used with the Fierce Deity Mask. Shoots magic beams, ridiculously cool looking.

Shields:
Kokiri Shield - Shield in Ocarina of Time. Wooden. Can catch fire and burn up. :(
Hylian Shield - Steel shield in Ocarina of Time. Too big to effectively use as a child. Using it makes Link bend over, instead of holding it in front of Link.
Hero's Shield - Steel shield in Majora's Mask. Starter shield, looks pretty cool, doesn't catch fire and doesn't afraid of anything.
Mirror Shield - Creepy looking shield with a face on it. Reflects light and stuff.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
you can take normal widescreen brawl shots by editing the dimensions in options>screen. This will squish the image if you're not using a widescreen tv, but it will allow you to take widescreen shots anyways.

But yeah, dolphin lets you take any type of pic, in and out of game, and of any resolution on the pc while the wii can only do like 480p

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
Young Link's Possible Sword/Shields:
Swords:
Kokiri Sword - Starting sword in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.
Razor Sword - Kinda crummy sword in Majora's Mask. Breaks easily, but good damage.
Gilded Sword - Best sword in Majora's Mask. Added range, more damage, unbreakable.
Great Fairy's Sword - Basically a cool looking Biggoron's Sword for Young Link. It's purple and fancy.
Fierce Deity Sword - Used with the Fierce Deity Mask. Shoots magic beams, ridiculously cool looking.

Shields:
Kokiri Shield - Shield in Ocarina of Time. Wooden. Can catch fire and burn up. :(
Hylian Shield - Steel shield in Ocarina of Time. Too big to effectively use as a child. Using it makes Link bend over, instead of holding it in front of Link.
Hero's Shield - Steel shield in Majora's Mask. Starter shield, looks pretty cool, doesn't catch fire and doesn't afraid of anything.
Mirror Shield - Creepy looking shield with a face on it. Reflects light and stuff.
On The Kitty corp forums he already listed the outfits with its weapon

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
How do you do this?
It is a simple matter of replacing the models and changing the bones. I've done it before, nothing extraordinary, to be quite honest. In fact, I think I was the first person to do this, but I never showed what I had done, except a few trophy textures. I remember replacing that animated trophy of that detective with a laughing Kefka, but I have yet to remember if it actually worked. I do know that the other things I had done worked, though.

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice

Here's what I'm currently working on. I also resumed working on Lloyd. This will be my side project, Adam from the Metroid series.

I plan to do an entire moveset for him, along with some custom animations. I already have plenty, because all the animation files on the ISO are CHR0's. And also, because some characters share the same bone structure, the other members of the crew can be alternate costumes.

Anyone interested in helping, PM me, or add me on skype, BLUZ-SAN. Hopefully, if a team is formed, I'll create a thread for him.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
*Luigi Unused Trophy Screenshot*

*Falco Unused Trophy Screenshot*

i can take ingame pics :laugh:
another one :
*Mario Unused Trophy Screenshot*
How do you do this?
secret :3

btw,
almost done with ....
*Peach Vertex Edit Image*
@ds22: Ever heard of the Dolphin Emulator? That's the simplest way to make in-game images like what GameWatching showed.

@GameWatching: Your latest vertex edit is looking good there. Keep up the good work.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Nice job on discovering those on your own, GW. I recall posting those a loooong time ago on here :p

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
@EdgyBluz
Oh wow, you didn't have any issues importing that into Brawl? It doesn't appear to have any problems at all!

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Well, I haven't been brawl hacking for... quite some time. I'm planning on updating my Wii tomorrow and aquiring Riivolution to do some hacking. Would anyone like to see a vertex + texture hack for Zero Suit as Zoey from L4D?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Wario Nintendog = Wario's bike now? WTF... That's so tight...and so wrong... at the same time...

What happens if you break the bi- I mean dog?

Does this mean we could put his Jalopy in brawl?!

omg... <3

Top Bottom