• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
NOTE: If you are looking for help on how to hack or how to put any of these on your SD card, do not post in this thread, instead post a new topic in this forum and someone will help you.

Not only is the original BrawlBox thread becoming a bit crowded, but the BrawlBox thread is constantly being filled with customized content and requests as Kryal has said in his thread. Not only does it slow development of BrawlBox and future projects, it's also inconvenient for users with support questions to get left behind pages back in the newest stuff you guys are working on and showcasing. This thread will serve as a creation workshop, and the official Brawlbox thread will serve as the Support & Feedback thread.

BrawlBox Official Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238861

BrawlBox Q&A and Help Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260464

Without further adieu, what have you been working on in BrawlBox? (also, I've been receiving complaints of the page being scrolled horizontally which annoys a lot of the members, if you can resize it so it'll fit or just directly link to it, that'll be great.)

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
Haha, great Brak. Also, I was starting to wonder where we could post these, thanks for making this thread.

Here are some of the things I've done:
- Caped Captain Falcon

- Shadow (Running)

- SSB N64 Master Hand Countdown Replacement (It's a movie, click to watch)

- Paper Melee Final Destination (Textures don't work right in-game)

- Animation for Ridley Destination (Another Movie)

- Older version of the animation

- Final Halberd?

- Removing the stage boundaries

- Fighting on all the axises?

- Shadow In-Game

- Tails Standing "Animation" (Only one frame...)

- Messing with the camera

- My first animation with the new editor. (Samus's cannon rotates while charging, and she punches out the beam when you release it.)
I have more, but I think that's enough for now :p.

EDIT: Ah, I missed your post Pikazz. Nice start to that character, it looks like you've got a good amount of animations done.

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Here's most of what I have done so far, you can look on my YouTube account to find some videos. Username's BigSharkZ, obviously. Sorry, I know that's a lot of big images. First post, yay. ^^
Roy hack courtesy of me! ^_^
I will post some creations when i get time (and have something moar worthy to show)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Ah, thanks brawlshifter! Updated OP with the two links as well.

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Waffles, you should post your stuff!
oh... alright lol

My Roy, been becoming quite popular

My Isaac Ike project

My Falcon Destination (NOT REALM OF FALCON! JEEZ I MADE IT! D:<) Crazy Ike, Melee Falco, Mewtwo, and Fail Roy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-VrerIuNM&feature=channel

Updated Roy without the Isaac hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78T3AB6ppTg&feature=channel

And most of my other stuff can be found in my gallery of vertex hacking
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259597

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Haha, great Brak. Also, I was starting to wonder where we could post these, thanks for making this thread.

EDIT: Ah, I missed your post Pikazz. Nice start to that character, it looks like you've got a good amount of animations done.
dosnt shadow have like rectangular shaped shoes not pointed shoes other than that he looks cool

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
Awww, I was going to post my Shadow stuff that my team and I was working onto the 16th post, above, so I would also have it up there. Oh well. :laugh:

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Well, this one isn't technically a creation, but..

Groudon works on Olimar, aside from shielding and ledgegrabbing causing a crash(Not sure how to fix).

Fixed Corneria. Well, a couple of the textures screw up for some reason in BrawlBox, but it's at least playable now.

Pirate ship does continuous flips. When it's upside down, touching the hull spikes you through the water and to your death.

Mario using a Dair and Uair like Sonic's.

And.. The Luigi pistol. He points his finger likeso, and goes "Pow pow!" and fires a mini-explosion. It's not good for killing, but it's pretty much as spamable as Falco's laser.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Well, this one isn't technically a creation, but..

Groudon works on Olimar, aside from shielding and ledgegrabbing causing a crash(Not sure how to fix).

Fixed Corneria. Well, a couple of the textures screw up for some reason in BrawlBox, but it's at least playable now.

Pirate ship does continuous flips. When it's upside down, touching the hull spikes you through the water and to your death.

Mario using a Dair and Uair like Sonic's.

And.. The Luigi pistol. He points his finger likeso, and goes "Pow pow!" and fires a mini-explosion. It's not good for killing, but it's pretty much as spamable as Falco's laser.
Where's the download for all this stuff?

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
groudon doesnt work because olimar has a higher bone index for ThrowN than groudon has total

LSDX

Wah!

When is that Shadow going to be released and how do you implement the "3, 2, 1, SNAP!" Master Hand animation into the game?

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Where's the download for all this stuff?
Corneria is still being worked on, since the spawn points are off and a couple of textures are messed up, Groudons bug apparently isn't fixable(Alloy tiem?), and I think I'll release the Luigi Pistol once I refine it a bit more.

Edit: Okay, I'll release the LuigiPistol for now, but it seriously is just a single different attack. It's his Nuetral Special on the Ground that's replaced unless I decide to make an air version later.
http://icegod64.hinchy.us/Brawl_Release/Luigi_Pistol.rar

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Bah with your red colors. Blue is where its at.

*sits in corner by himself*

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I did a lot of things with BrawlBox when it came out. I was able to modify things that I couldn't with ASH. Check out my texture gallery below, composed of textures that I used BrawlBox to make.

And of course, I did a model swap with BrawlBox too. I replaced Wario's WarioWare helmet with Mario's cap for Kirby, and I got the results below. On a side note, with ASH, you always had mipmap issues for the Mario Cap, but BrawlBox negated that problem.

Additionally, my Blazing Fox texture finally got a semi-transparent visor.

Everything that you see here can be found in my custom textures thread, back in the Kitty Corp. forums.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=3302.0

n64billy

Smash Ace
And of course, I did a model swap with BrawlBox too. I replaced Wario's WarioWare helmet with Mario's cap for Kirby, and I got the results below. On a side note, with ASH, you always had mipmap issues for the Mario Cap, but BrawlBox negated that problem.

I Love the the Wario hats! (Downloads) :bee:

.Smoreking.

Smash Cadet
Known projects involving BrawlBox:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260492
[SIZE="+2"]
The Stage Hacking Hub​
[/SIZE]

Now, to the important part: the stages. The general intent of stage hacking is to make them better, obviously. Now, we don't really want to neuter everything down to the level of a neutral. Counterpicks are good. Getting banned stages to cp level is very good. Hacking stages that are unquestionably cp isn't really good. When I look at a stage, I try not to touch what makes it unique, unless that uniqueness also happens to be what makes it banned.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257400
WALUIGI

This project has grown far too much to not have it's own thread!

Check out Waluigi in Brawl as you have never seen him before - as a playable character! Everyone waited for the day since the depressing announcement of Waluigi being reduced to nothing more than an Assist Trophy to where we would be able to hack the game and create a new character using his model in the game. The day has come.

And all that can be seen at:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256815

Information:

There are archives for textures, stage textures, BRSTMs, and others, but there is not one for completely new characters, until now. This thread is not for new characters using Pharrox's Injector, yet. There are already threads for that (I will post completed models of that kind in the completed section [as long as they fit the requirements], but not in the being worked on section because of how many there are, and because there are already threads on that). For now, this is for model swapping with BrawlBox. Here I will find other full characters and (with the creator's permission) add them to the archive.

More will be added as I see them/people post links

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
@McSnapple

Does the game freeze when you press Start at the CSS? My game freezes like this when I edit characters' names on the CSS icons. Does it work fine for you?

EDIT: btw who are Geno and Issac over?

LSDX

Wah!
@McSnapple

Does the game freeze when you press Start at the CSS? My game freezes like this when I edit characters' names on the CSS icons. Does it work fine for you?

EDIT: btw who are Geno and Issac over?
1. No. You have to make sure when you edit the images and replace them, they are under the same size parameters as what they were originally before in Brawlbox. Check above the file you're editing to find the length and width of the texture. Also make sure you have the proper codes; this can be confirmed in the PSA thread.

• Geno = Toon Link
• Isaac = Blue Alloy (Zelda's portrait)

:bowser:

Top Bottom