• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Graveyard 2.5: Preparing for Final Judgement

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
I know he was not like on the boards, but Waluigi is cool to me! (Put a rose on grave)

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Poor Stafy....we hardly knew ya :(

At least he'll be in on the action and not stuffed away as a sticker :)

I think Stafy's games might be considered for release outside japan now though....so theres always ssb4.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Guess that blank slieght of a Waluigi was actually used after all, but at least hes in the game, i didnt like him but wow, hes a pretty interesting AT

This also confirms more Mario ATS

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Stafy was pretty popular......it makes me wonder how many more worthy characters are going to be just assist trophys? :(

D

Deleted member

Stafy, I didn't know you, but still I feel for you. See ya soon!

Don't worry Waluigi. We'll see you in the next game, I'm sure of that. *waves, then salutes a fallen comrade*

(Hey, look on the bright side, you get Lyn. You lucky dog.)

raul

Smash Lord
I have to ask this: Is anyone surprised? For months myself and other members have argued Waluigi as an assist trophy. I am glad we don't have to deal with that any longer. I am surprised Stafy made an appearance at all, but glad to see you can punt him.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Two characters down in one day. What a great way to end things since this is the last Dojo update I'm gonna see before I go away. Still, Stafy deserved better.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Stafy, I didn't know you, but still I feel for you. See ya soon!

Don't worry Waluigi. We'll see you in the next game, I'm sure of that. *waves, then salutes a fallen comrade*

(Hey, look on the bright side, you get Lyn. You lucky dog.)
lyn would destroy him

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I know he was not like on the boards, but Waluigi is cool to me! (Put a rose on grave)
Huh, wow, more people are actually paying respects instead of stomping on his grave, like I expected...

In fact, a lot more people were celebrating over Petey Piranha's "death" then Waluigi, which I find weird.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Huh, wow, more people are actually paying respects instead of stomping on his grave, like I expected...

In fact, a lot more people were celebrating over Petey Piranha's "death" then Waluigi, which I find weird.
1)Some people say that he will sound annoying.

2)Some people say that Mario has too many reps. already and he don't deserve to be in.

3)He doesn't have many signuture attacks.

4)He's too big, (used a lot).

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
In some podcast recently discovered, Megaman's creator (Keiji Inafune) has revealed that he is NOT in Brawl. This may have been recored many months ago or may as well be fake. So don't put down your flowers or loose hope just yet.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
In some podcast recently discovered, Megaman's creator (Keiji Inafune) has revealed that he is NOT in Brawl. This may have been recored many months ago or may as well be fake. So don't put down your flowers or loose hope just yet.
It's from an official site; it can't be fake. He said Brawl was coming out "in a few months" in the interview, which could easily be August or September. That pretty much seals it, since the Brawl roster was probably finalized well before the Dojo even started updates.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
It's from an official site; it can't be fake. He said Brawl was coming out "in a few months" in the interview, which could easily be August or September. That pretty much seals it, since the Brawl roster was probably finalized well before the Dojo even started updates.
Yeah... but some people may tell you otherwise. :laugh:

It sucks thought, I started to want him in.

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
Strange, it doesn't sound like a flat-out no. It sounds more like he's beating around the bush, not revealing any secrets(like the "not on the cards at the moment").

SonicMario

Smash Master
I don't really "Not on the cards at the Moment" meant anything. I think that whover said it just didn't want to speak on it and rather talk about what they were speaking about in the 1st place. Megaman's case however is different.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
*ahem*

that podcast was quite obviously made months ago, when the bionic commando thing came by.

what I also find strange was that a while after BC was first shown, and then megaman's anniversary celebration came by, kenji just said "No comment" when being asked about megaman in brawl.

yeah. Think twice before you people jump to conclusions.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
As of today, Friday 4, 2007, there are only 20 days until Brawl releases. So now we must prepare for the Final Judgement, when we will know did make it or not. I modded the main page to only include assists trophies, Pokeballs, and enemies.

Brace yourselves. Be ready.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
yay, megaman isn't on the graveyard anymore!!!!!!!!
*does happy dance*

but, I should prepare for final judgement ;_;
eh, megaman's gonna be in SSBB anyway, so why am I worrying ^_^

TamJammerz

Smash Apprentice
Little Mac, Samurai Goroh, and Deoxys. Worthy candidates, shot down.

Wow, I hate noobs who insist upon the fact that, "WULF IZ TEH CUSTOOM 4 FAWX!!!111!!!". Fox doesn't even have freaking body armor and leather pants... Not to mention a high tech eye patch ;)

That arguement is like me saying, "MARF (Marth) IZ DIZCONFERMD CUZ IKE IZ IN!!!111!! BLOO HARE + SOURD = SAEM PIRSUN!!!111!!" Apoligize for my failed attempt at Noobish...

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
Yeah, but nothing will match the 24th, nothing. I may even have to come here to pay my respects to someone, which hasn't happened yet.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So Kumatora, Tingle, and Birdo were confirmed to be assists?

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
so the stuff about Birdo, Sothe, and the rest is all that legit?
According to the guy who went to JumpFesta.... He still needs some more confirmation though (Birdo, Tingle, and Raiden).

The rest I believe are legit.

On a sencond thought... they might be legit. I mean the guys does give good detailed explainations:

Birdo: Throws eggs out of her mouth. Has full 3D render unlike the one in SSBM.

Sothe: Does a kickflip to the nearest enemy.

Tingle: Another Mr. Resseti. Does nothing but dance that "Koolumpa!" dance.

He doesn't say anything about Kutamura or Duster though.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
As of today, Friday 4, 2007, there are only 20 days until Brawl releases. So now we must prepare for the Final Judgement, when we will know did make it or not. I modded the main page to only include assists trophies, Pokeballs, and enemies.

Brace yourselves. Be ready.
I'm glad MM isn't in the graveyard anymore (he never should have ever been) but there's still the little matter of your sig. :)

And yes "Judgement day" is coming fast. Some are perishing pretty fast. :dizzy: It's only a matter of time until some of the big fish finally begin to fry.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I'm glad MM isn't in the graveyard anymore (he never should have ever been) but there's still the little matter of your sig. :)

And yes "Judgement day" is coming fast. Some are perishing pretty fast. :dizzy: It's only a matter of time until some of the big fish finally begin to fry.
Took care of it!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
According to the guy who went to JumpFesta.... He still needs some more confirmation though (Birdo, Tingle, and Raiden).

The rest I believe are legit.

On a sencond thought... they might be legit. I mean the guys does give good detailed explainations:

Birdo: Throws eggs out of her mouth. Has full 3D render unlike the one in SSBM.

Sothe: Does a kickflip to the nearest enemy.

Tingle: Another Mr. Resseti. Does nothing but dance that "Koolumpa!" dance.

He doesn't say anything about Kutamura or Duster though.

Duster was completely confirmed when Rosalina was I think. But I dont know about Kumatora.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
When did Kumatora and Duster get deconfirmed?

What does the Rosalina AT do?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw it. It still sucks D:

Top Bottom