• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Graveyard 2.5: Preparing for Final Judgement

NukeA6

Smash Master
I don't remember Kumatora being in the list of ATs.

But Sothe not only got ATed, his knife was removed. That's pretty weird if you ask me.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
But Sothe not only got ATed, his knife was removed. That's pretty weird if you ask me.
In Brawl, real-life weapons are removed to prevent the game from being overly violent and still appropriate for the target audience. That includes knives, of course.

The picture of Death is a nice touch, Chidosengan. I like it very much. :bigthumbu

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Sothe are Duster are deconfirmed (jumpfest gameplay video), but tingle, birdo, kumatora and Raiden were said to be assist trophies by a guy on a japanese forum, but they are not confirmed to be deconfirmed yet. Take Tingle, Kumatora and Birdo down, or add Raiden. Either way its still shaky on those few. I f any of the above characters do make it, it'll be Tingle.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Sothe are Duster are deconfirmed (jumpfest gameplay video), but tingle, birdo, kumatora and Raiden were said to be assist trophies by a guy on a japanese forum, but they are not confirmed to be deconfirmed yet. Take Tingle, Kumatora and Birdo down, or add Raiden. Either way its still shaky on those few. I f any of the above characters do make it, it'll be Tingle.
It's true that he said he needed confirmation for Raiden, Birdo and Tingle. I'm taking Kutamura off thought (I suggest saving that pic now, thought. its nice!) since I haven't even got solid info on her, just read it in some post somewhere can't remember. I wouldn't be suprised if the others are true though. Just give it a few more days.

The picture of Death is a nice touch, Chidosengan. I like it very much. :bigthumbu
Have you tried cliking on it?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
*clicks Death* Oooo....fancy ^^

C'mon Marth! Don't let Ike dig your grave! I'd be VERY surprised to see Marth end up in here... (By the way that music is so awesome, what part is it from again? *hasn't played Majora's Mask in ages X_X*

NukeA6

Smash Master
*clicks Death* Oooo....fancy ^^

(By the way that music is so awesome, what part is it from again? *hasn't played Majora's Mask in ages X_X*
It's during the last day when the moon is close to falling (the last hour). It fits this thread especially when the end is near for several characters.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Ashley and 2 other characters from WarioWare appeared in the WarioWare stage as reported by BrawlCentral from the Whobby demo in Japan.

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
i pray on the great cat god's tomb to come out of the grave and exrce revenge on any newcomer pocket monster!!!

§leepy God

Smash Master
9-Volt and Jimmy T. is also a background. They threads didn't last long due to the lack of support.

I also came her to drop a Red Rose for Ashley, a great character, but not enough to get in the rouster I suppose.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Raiden from MGS should be in there too, he'san AT.
and HOORAY FOR NO ASHLEY!
I didn't think he had a thread, huh.

And also, BURN IN HELL FOR THAT QUOTE!!!!

Man, I'm going to miss saying that. =p

Here's what Ashley has to say:

"I'm need more ingredients to prepare for the next Smash Bros. When I be in the game, I will cast my spell to your soul!"

That is all.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I didn't think he had a thread, huh.

And also, BURN IN HELL FOR THAT QUOTE!!!!

Man, I'm going to miss saying that. =p

Here's what Ashley has to say:

"I'm need more ingredients to prepare for the next Smash Bros. When I be in the game, I will cast my spell to your soul!"

That is all.
Do you want Ashley or Lip? If it were me, I'm picking Lip since she's a lot more famous and could come with a better moveset. I'm sorry but she is nothing when compared to Mona.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm so happy to see Ashley on this list.

It was inevitable, really.

RWB

Smash Ace
Almost inevitable. :p

She did have an actual chance(no matter how small)... and well, at least she's in the game!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Just came in here to pay my respects to Ashley, as well as the few other WarioWare characters that were unconfirmed. I take a break from smash boards (In real life problems) and she's unconfirmed before I even get to post in her support thread one last time =\.

I'm glad she at least made it in some way, and I had a fun time making up movelists for her, and thinking of alternate colors on costumes, etc. Heres hope to the next Smash Bros, and hopefuly some other interesting character that I will enjoy will take her place in this one.

Also, @ the original poster of this thread, I think it would be a good idea to be able to "inscribe each grave" where the supports can put their names under the unconfirmed character showing that they supported them all the way to their unconfirmation.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Do you want Ashley or Lip? If it were me, I'm picking Lip since she's a lot more famous and could come with a better moveset. I'm sorry but she is nothing when compared to Mona.
lol, of course I pick Lip over Ashley. Lip's been my second favroite character in Nintendo history, (with Kirby being first), since her first game, yes I have Super Falcom. Ashley's just my favorite Warioware character, since she's gone, I have fath in Mona and Orbulon more. I kind of knew she wasn't going to make it, is just that I support the characters that's most dear to me. I hope to not see Micaiah dead as well. I didn't have a good amount of fath for Ashley due to her not being a main character, and storylines was very short.

Only thing I'm trying to say is if both Lip and Micaiah were to be not in the game..... I will just cry, (not really but you get the point).

SonicMario

Smash Master
Appearently seen as trophies. Oh you made a slight typo on them too Chido. You have them Deconfirmed in Jan 07 when it's Jan 08.

Smash Apprentice
Will someone explain why appearing as a trophy confirms that a character will not be playable?

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
^ I believe seeing a trophy character tentatively rules a character out as playable because it's strange that they would show the character in the game without the announcement that this character is playable.

Have any of the characters been shown in the game before being announced as playable? With something like an Assist trophy, probably there would be less fanfare about that, and showing them in the previews would not be a problem. That's how I see it...

I would at least fear for the characters already shown without being playable, as Sothe was shown as a sticker, then later confirmed to be an AT.

Smash Apprentice
^ I believe seeing a trophy character tentatively rules a character out as playable because it's strange that they would show the character in the game without the announcement that this character is playable.

Have any of the characters been shown in the game before being announced as playable? With something like an Assist trophy, probably there would be less fanfare about that, and showing them in the previews would not be a problem. That's how I see it...

I would at least fear for the characters already shown without being playable, as Sothe was shown as a sticker, then later confirmed to be an AT.

I disagree.

It's perfectly plausible that...

a) They didn't think we'd care/notice/think about it so **** hard.

or

b) They slipped up. (see Donkey Kong on the Dojo)

Also, someone pointed out this little bit in another thread.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/097/097715p1.html

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Hmm.

That's cool. I thought that he was a last minute addition due to Sakurai's free time before the release date (because he is a clone), but I'm not eager to call any character out as a playable. Assist trophies are the only ones I think that are definitely out, ya.

I tell you, I am not going to miss all this speculation when the roster finally comes out.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
That picture of the Grim Reaper on the first post scared the crap out of me.

Nice to see that you're continuing this thread regardless of the fact that people will endlessly flame you for putting trophies as deconfirmations.

Trophies do not deconfirm characters what is this bs.
Kind of like that.

But I didn't want any of those characters in any way, so I really don't care. :laugh:

Hooray for controversy!

tirkaro

Smash Champion

*sigh*
do I have to bring this up again?

The dojo said:
It’s the theme song for Samus’s arch-nemesis, Ridley.
RIDLEY DECONFIRMED!

Here’s Samurai Goroh, Captain Falcon’s rival. He’s an F-Zero Pilot. He wears the number five.
CAPTAIN FALCON DECONFIRMED!!!!

Is it really fair to play Yoshi’s voice at that moment?
YOSHI DECONFIR-

..........oh, wait............

Top Bottom