• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Graveyard 2.5: Preparing for Final Judgement

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Unless you're wrong, of course.
Of course I may be most likely wrong in some of the Trophy category, but hey, conterversy helps keep my thread alive! :)

But I do feel that I'm right, so I'll keep it as it is till the 31th.

Oh, and I would fix the typos, it's just that the boards is goings so slow due to it being simutainously butt ***** by the many upon many users comming in everyday now days, its hard to edit let alone post things.

The trophy is "Casual Wear Link", and it describes his casual wear. This would not be his main trophy, and they wouldn't give a trophy about an NPC's clothing.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134394

~~~~~~FIRSTHAND IMPRESSIONS FROM CURBSIDE ABOVE THIS LINE~~~~~~

Event is over. Expect info to come in from attendees shortly, just like last week.
Colors: White Kirby. Pink, Purple, Orange Dedede.
Victory Poses: Dedede puffing out his stomach, Wario lauughing and holding his belly, and Ike jumping very high and coming back down.
Someone claims that a weird rabbit appears as an AT. Could be Demille, who was mentioned in Sakurai's journal.
King Dedede doesn't have as many super armor frames as other heavy characters like Bowser and Ike.
Unconfirmed report of Eevee being the Pokeball Pokemon and evolving into one of its evolutions to attack. So far the person claims to have seen multiple Eevee evolutions.
Leafeon, who is one of the new Eevee evolutions is a Pokeball. It fires a grass-type projectile.
Onix, Chansey and Meowth as Pokeballs (The only new one there is Chansey).
Darkrai as a Pokeball
Adeline(from the Kirby series) as an AT.
Charizard has three jumps.
Stafy is useless (as we figured)
Smashville has a balloon that gives you items, like the Shy-Guys in Yoshi's stage.
Assist Trophies don't spawn very often.
Squirtle victory pose: Squirtle runs from in front of the camera, spins around PT and does a victory pose with his left hand. (peace sign maybe?)
Barbara the Bat as AT. (From the most recent commercial)
Game loading is less than 2 seconds
New Pokemon: Cherimu
When pokemon are thrown out to fight, they make their "cry" sound.
Fox victory pose: Puts hand on hip, is facing sideways and says something (It was unable to be heard)
In PictoChat, there is a part that has lot of arrow pointing up. The characters go flying all over the place and off screen when this part of the stage is present.
From watching, there is no evidence of stamina being incorporated into battle with the Pokemon.
PictoChat crates are the "Gift Crates" theme.
PT defeat/loss quotes from results screen (poorly translated): "My Pokemon's loss is my loss.", and "I credit my Pokemon." Since he's not clapping, at least he credits them for victory and shares defeat with them.
Unconfirmed: Pokemont Trainer does not clap, but his Pokemon used does?
Gourmet Race Music (Smash 64's Dreamland stage music) for Halberd Stage.
Unconfirmed: Pokemon Trainer does not clap after defeat. He lowers his head in shame.
Dash Crouch Cancelling has changed somehow.
Ike just owned some Charizard. - (Phrase copyrighted by Brawl Central)
Dedede Impressions: He cannot move during his Final Smash. One of his victory poses his him leaning on his hammer.
All three of BC's translators are unavailable ATM. One will be off work in 20 minutes. The info may not be perfect until then.
Possible photos being taken.
DK is basically the same.
SSE movie being shown. Unknown if it's new or old.
The end of Link's Spin attack is lacking power
Black Squirtle with Blue Pokemon trainer
90 minute playing delay.
Pokemon Trainer poses with his last used Pokemon during the results screen.
Two reports of a black Charizard.
8 Units set up. 30 min wait to play.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Wow, its gotten big since I last came to see a grave of them all.

*Lays down a fireflower*

Background deconfirmations are the lamest :(

-Onyx

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Where were Duster, Muddy mole and Darkrai deconfirmed? I didn't see anything about them being at's/pokeball pokemon.

Top Bottom