• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Graveyard 2.5: Preparing for Final Judgement

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Actually the goggles came from Pichu and not Jigglypuff. Still, I don't think something like that deconfirms a character. Although, I seriously doubt Pichu is returning. Him and Dr. Mario were the biggest waste of spots. I just can't see them returning.

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
Awww. Now I feel bad for Pichu.

I have to agree with whoever said Ness' deconfirmation puts Jiggs' in danger. We may have to worry about C. Falcon and Luigi as well.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I wouldn't worry about Luigi..

But C. Falcon COULD be replaced by Rick Wheeler. Seeing how he's some sort of new icon for F-Zero.

But fear not... NOONE can take the place of the FALCON PUNCH...

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I seriously don't think we have much to worry about on the captain falcon front.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Luigi won't be removed. That would be ridiculous. To remove Luigi at this point when he's popular, has his own personality, and unique moves. Nobody can replace Luigi.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Finnally, we got Saki's update in the DOJO. We knew about this already, be didn't have good details on him.

Needless to say, he looks awesome.

*puts down a flower*

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
huh, teh blakc night?
well, i didnt think i would find him here
but oh well ><
He isn't really deconfirmed, (the same goes for the majority of characters in this topic.) Don't worry about it.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Today's update reminded me something I meant to say a long time ago...shouldn't Wario's side special move (motorcycle) somehow diminish Mach Rider's chances (since that's his biggest appeal)? It should at least be under critical condition or whatever Lip's and Ness's statuses are...

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
Electivire is on the electric stage of Pokémon Stadium 2; Abomasnow and Snorunt are on the ice stage; and Skarmory, Hoppip, and Drifblim are on the flying stage. You should probably, at the least, put Electivire and Abomasnow on your list.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
People wanted ABOMASNOW?!
It's not really a question of want, but any possibility of a playable character. After all, who seriously thought the Hammer Brother would be a PC, or some of the others on this list?

But yah, that ice Pokémon would've been a really far stretch. Electivire had a higher chance, but for the sake of discussion, Abomasnow should be considered on the list too.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I suppose that they ARE humanoid,but that's realy all those pokes had going for them

SonicMario

Smash Master
I don't even know who those 2 pokemon are (Then again I haven't hit the Pokemon street in a while anyway). So why are they worthy of a grave?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I know he didn't have an extremely large fan base but there was some supporters of him, can we add Mew here? He was unconfirmed as a pokeball today T_T.

R.I.P. Mew. I hope you make it into SSB4.

EPX2

Smash Ace
Today's update reminded me something I meant to say a long time ago...shouldn't Wario's side special move (motorcycle) somehow diminish Mach Rider's chances (since that's his biggest appeal)? It should at least be under critical condition or whatever Lip's and Ness's statuses are...
That's the same sort of (silly) logic people used prior to Dedede's confirmation. They claimed that because the Ice Climbers used hammers, Dedede had a very low chance of making it into the game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
****, it would be a lot easier trying to figure out who is making it in if we had the # of characters, or something...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The Purple gangsta is gone.

The Yellow gangsta is gone.

What to do, what to do.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
If you missed my first post, I'll repeat. On the electric and ice stages of Pokémon Stadium 2 are Electrivire and Abomasnow. You might want to include them on the list; I saw them at E for All.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Poor Waluigi. It would've been a crazy day if he truly was a fighter. Guess Wario will have to endure the Smash world without his partner in crime.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
they actually put detail on waluigi... he's more detailed than most of the assist trophies

Top Bottom