• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Graveyard 2.5: Preparing for Final Judgement

NukeA6

Smash Master
You'll be a dead corpse soon...

Sorry, but I'm getting annoyed by this.
You'll be one of the several if you don't forsake this "Ness is in Brawl" crap. Seriously, Lucas ended his chances of being playable.

All you can wish now is an alt. but he would still be Lucas.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Your a F****g ******. Wolf is not an alternate costume for FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gimpyfish saiid so himself. And al the other pros said the same thing.

Black knight is NOT deconfirmed!! This is the graveyard, NOT the propable characters that wont make it.
I demand you remove those 2 characters imediately!!!!!!

NukeA6

Smash Master
Your a F****g ******. Wolf is not an alternate costume for FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gimpyfish saiid so himself. And al the other pros said the same thing.

Black knight is NOT deconfirmed!! This is the graveyard, NOT the propable characters that wont make it.
I demand you remove those 2 characters imediately!!!!!!
Ike is really slow. What makes you think Black Knight would get in? His importance in FE9 and 10 is questionable.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Ike is really slow. What makes you think Black Knight would get in? His importance in FE9 and 10 is questionable.
Much as I agree, he does have a point. The Black Knight has never been a realistic possibility, but in all technicality Ike being slow and strong is not deconfirmation of him. Its the reason his cult of fans has mostly lost faith in him*, but it really doesn't exclude him (to put this in perspective, consider that if it were realistic for the Sonic series to get two characters, would Sonic being a fast character exclude Shadow?).

*Aside: I find it ironic that it took something so irrelevant to convince them he wouldn't be in, rather than his own minor role in the series and the number of more important and popular competitors he has in the Lords.

Zevox

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
add Navi...she was always unlikley but does have a support thread and now has been shown as part of Link's moveset in his taunt

EricShiznit

Smash Cadet
So I don't get it, people believe Ness will be back with a new moveset? Wouldn't it make more sense to give Lucas the new moveset?

Yea he's gone.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
It was a generic fairy from the LoZ series nothing more, I know that Navi stands no chance at all and I don't support her one bit but that is a generic fairy not Navi.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
It was a generic fairy from the LoZ series nothing more, I know that Navi stands no chance at all and I don't support her one bit but that is a generic fairy not Navi.
except, as I've said, generic fairies are pink. Navi is blue.

Besides this, navi is the only fairy that hides on link's person. Other fairies are kept in bottles or encountered randomly.

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Sonic:

Pay attention to Xianfeng's Sig until you notice a character that was deconfirmed ages ago.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
@Sonic:

Pay attention to Xianfeng's Sig until you notice a character that was deconfirmed ages ago.
understood... still mewtwo, jigglypuff and ridley aren't bad ideas... but the rest....

maybe he just hasn't updated? I mean I liked tom nook, too bad he wasn't in it though, he was the best AC character for the job

Shuma

Smash Hero
True, or K.K slider but both are deconfirmed, you hear me xianfeng!? you hear me!?

No really... is this thing on?

*budum tsh!*

xianfeng

Smash Hero
@Sonic:

At least I don't have the two most overrated characters since Cloud and Sephiroth in my sig. Also I like Tom Nook, that's why he is in my sig, I like him as a character.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
At least I don't have the two most overrated characters since Cloud and Sephiroth in my sig. Also I like Tom Nook, that's why he is in my sig, I like him as a character.
I'm going to have to disagree here... you see... my sig has been like this forever... your tom nook clearly has a little SSBB written on it. I enjoy the characters... you are supporting yours for brawl... don't try to twist this up.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice

The Dark Fox. That’s pretty cool.

Looks like the alleged Wolf alt might not have been Wolf after all...

Th-those... I’ve seen those before somewhere...

Looks like Pichu's headed for the Critical column... But if Pokemon Trainer wasn't a confirmed Newcomer, he'd be there as well (albeit called Red or Ash).

vesperview

Smash Hero
I don't see why some goggles and a headband make people think Pichu and Jigglypuff won't return, those are not even exclusive from those two pokemon or even elements you would relate to them to begin with, although Pichu is a 99% goner, I wouldn't doubt Jigglypuff's return, there's no need to take him off.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
he's also got a green headband... poor J. Puff....

Wolf was unlikely anyway... the outfit isn't all he had going against him

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
How the hell do goggles and headbands deconfirm Jigglypuff? SHE WAS MY 64 MAIN! She was awesome, and she'd obviously wield importance if she was included in Melee and 64. She was VERY popular in japan and the anime (when it wasn't full of crap).

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
How the hell do goggles and headbands deconfirm Jigglypuff? SHE WAS MY 64 MAIN! She was awesome, and she'd obviously wield importance if she was included in Melee and 64. She was VERY popular in japan and the anime (when it wasn't full of crap).
he took ness out... J. Puff is, unfortunately, no longer safe

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
he's also got a green headband... poor J. Puff....

Wolf was unlikely anyway... the outfit isn't all he had going against him
That is emarald's headband, NOT Jigglypuff's people. jeez. *shakes head*

And besides, David Hayter(Snake's VA) confirmed Jpuff in an interview.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vmxj-cly1Dk

Somwhere around 2:40 -2:50.

Don't worry. Jiggs is in. If you can't trust, Snake, who can you trust? =p

Top Bottom