• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
DRGN, I can't wait to play you again. Hell, I can't wait to play everyone again. :D Been too long since I've been able to smash.

EDIT: I have my capture setup working again, but I am in that hell zone of trying to get the video quality, file sizes, and audio issues worked out. So, most likely I will not be bringing my capture setup with me. I'm very picky about making sure good quality videos with no issues get put up.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'll most likely be bringing a recording setup. It won't be TAG's usual setup, and I haven't tested it yet, but I'm hopeful it will be better.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Awesome. :D If it works well, I might want to take a look a see how you have everything set up.

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
GG's to everyone at the tourney. Wish I woulda played more friendlies though.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
how are y'all doing have you tried the new project melee???

ivysaur for lyfe

I'mSoGoodAtThisGame

Smash Rookie
I'm in search of smash in Sac or any nearby surrounding areas of Sac. Not looking to commute to the bay area much to play vs people unless it's only like a 30 min drive from where I live. I think anything more than that wouldn't be worth it unless it's a big smash fest on a weekend as I don't have a heap load of time in the evening on weekdays.

I am part of the NorCal Melee Group on Facebook but I haven't gotten much luck there yet. Trying to see what I can find here as well.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'm in search of smash in Sac or any nearby surrounding areas of Sac. Not looking to commute to the bay area much to play vs people unless it's only like a 30 min drive from where I live. I think anything more than that wouldn't be worth it unless it's a big smash fest on a weekend as I don't have a heap load of time in the evening on weekdays.

I am part of the NorCal Melee Group on Facebook but I haven't gotten much luck there yet. Trying to see what I can find here as well.
Well I'm in Sac (Rancho Cordova). Where are you located?

Yee mang, I didn't even play you. Ahhh need vids! Wanna see Jmac vs catnip!
Ohh, yyeeaaaah, about that. I wanted to upload those (well, not Jmac vs catnip, because I'm almost 100% sure that wasn't recorded), but for some reason the last time I looked at them the audio was out of sync and the files played at strange rates! Really annoying. I think it's because I used WMV. (They probably have a variable bitrate.) I don't know why; I've known WMV is awful! -_- I'll probably look at them again soon anyway though and see if I can fix it.

I'mSoGoodAtThisGame

Smash Rookie
Hey DRGN, this is Simnas brother. I'm pretty sure we've played before. I'm in South Natomas so any time you want to play I'm willing to drive out to Rancho or if you wanted to come over to my place you'd need to bring a setup cuz I ain't got nothin but a gamecube controller and a wii. (no copy of smash or crtv...).

I just need all the practice I can get cuz I am going to EVO.

DRGN

Technowizard
Hey DRGN, this is Simnas brother. I'm pretty sure we've played before. I'm in South Natomas so any time you want to play I'm willing to drive out to Rancho or if you wanted to come over to my place you'd need to bring a setup cuz I ain't got nothin but a gamecube controller and a wii. (no copy of smash or crtv...).

I just need all the practice I can get cuz I am going to EVO.
Oh ok, lol. Cool.

I've been wanting to play, but I've been limited because of school. I'll post here if I know I'll have some free time though. Actually, POSSIBLY this weekend, but idk yet.

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
I'll be trying to run more and more smashfests in Marysville if i can get to people to come up! last time was awesome. :)

DRGN

Technowizard
I could play sometime on a weekend (or possibly sometime after 6 pm on Tu/Thu/Fri).

I actually don't check the FB group very often. Dunno about others besides MasterShake.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Lol. A few of my friends went. I had classes and stuff LOOOL. Can you guys link me to the facebook page? And is the page active lol?

Relentless

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I just got into SSBM (and SSB) and was looking for people to play. If anyone's interested, here's what's up:

- I live in Carmichael.
- I have a GameCube (plus cables), two controllers, a memory card, a copy of SSBM, and a TV, all of which I'm willing to bring to any gathering.
- I'm willing to drive up to 30 minutes to meet up with Smashers.

Saturday and Sunday are best for me, though with a proper heads up I may be able to do something on a weekday.

(I'm brand new to Smashboards, so sorry in advance for any breach of etiquette.)

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Norcal Melee group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/276813632366412/

UC Davis smash group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/160709990614463/

Please join, make a post if you want to play, people will respond.

Relentless: Do you know some dudes named Jeff and Nate? They live in Carmichael, if you don't I'll help you get in touch with them. I live in El Dorado Hills which is about your driving limit. If you make a post in the facebook group I'll add you, or you can send me a pm here if you're interested in playing. Short notice but I can play today (tuesday).

Relentless

Smash Rookie
Thanks a lot MasterShake! Just put in my request to join for both groups.

I actually don't know either of them, but am down to play/practice with anyone willing.

I'd be down to play but I actually have class all day tomorrow. This week happens to be finals week haha. I am, however, down to play on the weekends. I'll PM you, as I gotta wait to be accepted by the groups.

Top Bottom