• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
I chose sleep over the tournament. Smash all day on 4 hours of sleep didn't sound like fun.

Smash if you are interested, Moon.

DRGN

Technowizard
Yes, I am.

Though I'm going to LA this weekend, and school starts next week.

There's a chance we could play Thursday for a little bit though if you want. I'll find out and try to post back (like later tonight) if it looks like I'll have time. Seris will be here too.

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, I can play Thursday afternoon/night. Tell me what time works for you and I'm there

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
I can play Fridays or Saturdays depending on my workload. You live in Sac, right?

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
do you guys have a good scene up in sac? tournies/large smashfests? looking to become a little more serious so i'm not super **** for g3n3sis/evo like i was at genesis2 (although im literally miles ahead of genesis 2 me)

UlyssesTheTrojan

Smash Apprentice
Was anyone else from Sac at Install? A kid named Desmond from sacramento was there that I know/smash wish and he made a little run in losers taking out a few randoms, we should try to get some smash going if you live in sac. (I go about even with Desmond, I dont know if you got any friendlies with him)

DRGN

Technowizard
I'm guessing it's Joe. :p

do you guys have a good scene up in sac? tournies/large smashfests? looking to become a little more serious so i'm not super **** for g3n3sis/evo like i was at genesis2 (although im literally miles ahead of genesis 2 me)
We normally have a monthly tournament series, but it's been on hiatus for a little bit because of the venue. There are quite a few smashers who love to play whenever we get a chance, but school and/or work shoots down a lot of options for a big smashfest. Personally I'd love to be able to play more often.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I was at NCI and I saw that kid play with DO WORK.

ALSO I'm in el dorado hills most of the time meow and I usually have the house to myself.

So come to my house.

And also post in the facebook group because I never post here.

UlyssesTheTrojan

Smash Apprentice
I heard that was a pretty ridiculous set Mooninite. I'll see about maybe coming over. It would actually be about 40 minutes for who ever would be giving me my ride over. :( I should probably make a facebook finally mainly just for smash.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yeah dude find a ride and get people, I have like two setups.

And join facebook.

Honestly 99% of what I use it for is for checking out norcal smash.

That's where all the activity is mang.

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Alright 69%, smash today around 4 or 5pm.

If anyone wants to come, lemme know and I'll pm the address.

"69%"

Smash Rookie
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Good games Joe. Your Link is very pretty.

I'm around if you ever want to play again.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
No activity LOOL.

Don't blame anyone, boards suk (for) now.

Shoutouts to Delphiki for going to every bay area tournament recently. Carrying the 916 on his back!

DRGN

Technowizard
I couldn't go to the last one because I have school on Fridays. And the one before that he didn't even tell me he was going! School is also the reason I haven't been inviting people over to smash. :/

I was disappointed Delphiki didn't even take a match from Darrell. He should have been able to do that match-up. We're both rusty though because we can't play much. :*( I was just shaking my head watching those matches, lol. Sucks, man.

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
I wanna play some Melee!! Hella need to make a trip to sac this week...
Anyone wanna play this week?

Oh, who's all going to TAG this weekend?

DRGN

Technowizard
Anyone want to come over today? I won't be home til around 3:30-4. Let me know though if you plan to come.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I haven't been playing recently, mostly because of school and other hobbies. I am making it to the TAG on the 9th. Probably gonna be rusty as hell, though, lol. Haven't played anyone for a good chunk of months.

Top Bottom