• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
Yeah okay. Whichever, lol. Seems like there's not an official title for it.
Regardless, does anyone wanna come up to marysville this Thursday? About to get that melee practice in, before the Campbell tourney. :)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Yeah okay. Whichever, lol. Seems like there's not an official title for it.
Regardless, does anyone wanna come up to marysville this Thursday? About to get that melee practice in, before the Campbell tourney. :)
Unfortunately I've fallen through with a ride but I hope I'll still get swooped up when you head down.

QTP

Unfortunately I've fallen through with a ride but I hope I'll still get swooped up when you head down.
God damnit, I hate you bro. But yeah, of course I'm still coming to pick you up man.

You *******.... Lol

:phone:

QTP

Holy ****..... Kevmoney?!?!!?!
I haven't seen you in days man. You still getting down on some smash?

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
Jesse I'm pretty sure I've been making fun of your homosexuality for a long time. Long before that facebook post.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
That wasn't in your head at all!

Jesse can I come over this saturday? i'll make up for being mean to you by letting you 2-stock my sheik.

DRGN

Technowizard
Is the next TAG confirmed for the 29th?
No, unfortunately. I was told it was probably gonna happen then, but now I don't think it is. I'll come back and let people know when I know for sure what the date will be.

IN THE MEANTIME, if anybody wants to come by and smash for a little bit one of these days I should be free.

QTP

There's a good possibility I can come to sac on Thursday to play. Anyone else available?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Alright so it's definitely break time. Sac needs to get in the lab yo. The 925 has mad become a research station, guys down here are TOUGH.

QTP

Well, I'll try my best to head down as well. And maybe two others. Where are we playing at?

DRGN

Technowizard
My place. 7 people might be a bit much though since we'll only have two setups and not a ton of physical space. 6 would be easier to accommodate and would ensure no one has to sit around waiting to get in (assuming we did singles on one tv, doubles on the other). Anyone after that will have to sign up for a later session.

DRGN

Technowizard
We could start around 2.

I think we might have one extra controller. If anyone else wants to bring an extra though that would be good.

QTP

Well, I own 9 GC controllers lol. I can bring a few extra. What's your address DRGN?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Hey dudes, I left my white and orange controller at enochs and I'd really like that back. If you happened to snatch it, please don't be a shiesty douche about it.

QTP

Lol, are you just realizing you left it the man? I clearly don't have it btw haha

QTP

GG's yesterday at DRGN's house. Tiredness kicked just as soon as I got there, but no johns of course lol. Hope you play again sometime soon guys.

DRGN

Technowizard
Yeah! GGs. I should be able to play regularly now and start making it to the TAGs again. Gotta work off this rust!

Top Bottom