• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
On another note: Hey choknater....do you realize that in not too long we may have people in Melee tournaments coming into the community who were born after the year we joined smashboards?

DRGN

Technowizard
Premium
Pretty good. :) I'm working on my melee project again. And it's growing a bit; there are more people working on it now.

DRGN

Technowizard
Premium
Yep. Supa secret! Stay tuned!

lol not that secret though; if you want you can pm me if interested. I may reach out to a few volunteers to check it out and offer feedback once it's closer to being released. It's not super big, but I think a lot of people will like it.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Smashboards, y u no give me alerts?!
Also, I realized that I totally forgot that yesterday was my SWF join date, lol.

Looking forward to seeing your project, DRGN! :)

MasterShake

Smash Lord
A little spread out, not too active. Skill level is lower than in the bay area, but still good quality of players. Not too many drivers, infrequent tournaments as of late.

Imo.

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
This thread could use a new post. Anyone in Sac want to smash this week?

DRGN

Technowizard
Premium
Maybe. Not sure yet what times I'll have available though. But maybe sometime during the weekend?

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Drgn, just the man I wanted to see. There was talk between me and Russian about playing tomorrow if you are interested. If you are only free on Saturday/Sunday, we can make arrangements.

ARON?

Smash Apprentice
Alright dudes, what time tomorrow? I'm available in the afternoon or evening.

Orko

Smash Apprentice
This thread makes my heart swell with stuff.

EDIT: Did that Relentless guy ever post here again?

Top Bottom