• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS moveset tier list

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
Link me to what you are referring to. I can't watch until 11:00pm PST but yeah I still think it's a bad idea to be that open.

Don't say I have no knowledge of ZSS ever.<_< Fine, I will lurk until Genesis.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Link me to what you are referring to. I can't watch until 11:00pm PST but yeah I still think it's a bad idea to be that open.

Don't say I have no knowledge of ZSS ever.<_< Fine, I will lurk until Genesis.
No I think they are just questioning your tourny experience, like I know that n-air and b-air(if spaced right), and u-air (in certain matches), are safe on hit against top players, why cause they don't punish it in fact the main reason why n-air is so good is you can fast fall land it right behind them, and if you expect **** u can cancel into u-tilt which is 3 frames.

and yes a well timed PS can beat a b-air, if you are 1 of a few characters, but more often it would be a better Idea to try to do something else besides just try to block punish, it such as a sneaky roll dodge with fast rollers, or just a screw u move that prioritizes back air, then it turns into a timing fight like alot of brawl.

I mean in all seriousness take everyone heres opinion here with a grain of salt unless they are like snakeee or danzwa or riddles, I mean their may be others that are good and just kinda stay indoors or maybe don't post tourny results or maybe are surrounded by falcos lol, but still follow your own style if ppl just follow what everyone elses says is good Meta game will not evolve. Good luck if you do good at gennisis post some vids.

I should be at HERB myself, and hopefully will not run into falcos again, gahhh.

Ryan Fw

Smash Rookie
I'm Fairly Surprised at all the different sorts of lists I'm seeing on this thread. ofc, it's entirely subjective and gives some insight into the players playstyle, which apparently is rather diverse among us. Most surprising to me is the few people who put Dsmash in their top tier, maybe it's just me but RyanFw <3 Dsmash ^_^

Top:

Side B
D-Smash
U-Air
Armor Pieces
B-Air
Down B (recovery / flipstool)

High:

Jab
Dash Attack
F-Air
Up B
Down B (kick)
D-tilt
Neuteral B

Mid:

U-Smash
U-tilt
F-Throw
F-Tilt

Low:

N-Air
F-Smash

Bottom:

D-Air
B-Throw

Lol-Tier
U-Throw (useless :laugh:)

I recognize that N-air probably dosn't actually belong in low tier, but i've never really integreated it into my gameplay, so until i decide to i'll keep it there

Also, if you're wondering, F-smash is only low tier, because it could be used as a kill move partially charged out of a D-smash, keeping your other kill moves fresh (otherwise it's kinda useless)

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Alright I'll bite here's mine:

Hella God: (like wtf MK status)
Uair

God:
Bair
Suitpieces
Down B (factoring in all the uses)

Hella Good:
Utilt
Side B
Fair
Fthrow
Nair

Good:
Jab
Dash attack
Dsmash
Dthrow

Dtilt

Decent (situationally good):

Neutral b (small shot)
Usmash
ftilt

Bad (too situational):
Neutral B: Charged
Bthrow
dair

The Mis-clicks (hopefully the only time you use these):
Fsmash
Uthrow

noradseven

Smash Lord
agree with nef

Also if you list side B or down smash as your top moves you are a scrub, u-air is the best bar none, and b-air is still better than over B, and d-smash is only okay at tournament levels of play.

This isn't like a preferencal playing style thing like you can make an argument for over B in certain matches, but in other matches it becomes more of a liablablity, u-air is always amazing. And d-smash is for "combos" but it has a 20 frame startup, and is harder to connect than f-smash, thank god its safe on block(mostly) at least.

shlike

Smash Ace
mai tier list:

uair
bair
dtilt
jab(cancel that shiz)
down b

high

dash attack
utilt
fair
nair
dsmash
plasma whip

mid
side b
ftilt
fthrow
usmash
dthrow
neutral b

low

dair
bthrow

bottom

uthrow
fsmash (although getting a fsmash kill in friendlies is hilarious)

Top Bottom