• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

@ZSS Mains going to MLG DC

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I just purchased tickets online at boltbus.com for 1.00 each way and a 50 cent ticketing fee.

Food at the venue sucks but is free, and it is free to get in and spectate at MLG DC this year!

This makes DC the ideal national for me to attend this year (not actually going to enter).

Two questions: who else is attending DC?

Also, can anyone help a bum out? I'm really in a bad situation right now money-wise as one of the 17% of recently laid off Americans, so if any of you ZSS kids are going, I'd kill for a floor to sleep on for anywhere from free to 20 bucks.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I shall be going =D
I still need to buy my pass though , Sassy should be housing me

edit - Actually read the whole thread lol , Want me to ask Sassy for housing?

solecalibur

Smash Master
I'll text him tomorrow its kinda late now , but we are probly gonna take a subway from his house to MLG both days (Nothing too long) , Now to find something to buy for my GF while im there....

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I wish.

I only barely got to go to any of Raleigh.

****ing job.

Mike2

Smash Ace
pleassssse someone who's going record some of Nick's matches(decent quality would be cool)

lets not have another NickvsDEHF situation :(

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
We need to get a list of all the ZSSes going so we can get a ZSS picture organized or something. :)

JuiceBoxy

Smash Rookie
I live in MD real close to D.C. , If im able to go i may be able to help with rides or something.. Well see as it gets closer

solecalibur

Smash Master
For the sake of organization and because I dont feel like looking for it , whats the date and place to register .... lol

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be there obviiii... assuming my work doesn't screw me over. But the request off is in!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm gonna be there obviiii... assuming my work doesn't screw me over. But the request off is in!
With Lexie right? She has to go toooooooooo :D:D

btw if you guys want a group picture i can bring my camera and tell my mom not to delete the pictures >_>

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
With Lexie right? She has to go toooooooooo :D:D

btw if you guys want a group picture i can bring my camera and tell my mom not to delete the pictures >_>
Yeah, I'm going to try to get her to come up, at least one of the days. Should be fun!

I really wanna practice up for this one. Must make planzzzzz...

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
OMG

i will totally donate to this. Bri will you do it??
DUH!!!! I watch all his matches anyway and I wouldn't mind recording them ^_^ It'd be really awesome I could upload them onto my youtube and then i'd have VIDEOS! **** yessss ...time to do some LPs so people can hear my voice <3 jk i suck at anything i would LP xD

D

Deleted member

Solecalibur is such an awesome ZSS main.

He should totally go to MLG DC!

D

Deleted member

As you can tell I changed my mind....
School is catching up to me as of now =/
Sil said he will consider going if you give him a reasonable price to pay for gas.

And you know I will have the money.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I think I'm gonna borrow my moms camera for this again since she deleted the ones i took at columbus cuz she thought i already put them on my computer >_< oh wells so dazwa you have to take that same picture as in columbus with nick cuz it was awesome :D

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Got ***** by work.. They scheduled me all 3 days that I requested off... Pretty lame right? I'm gonna try to stop by one of the days though.

:(

Top Bottom