• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS mainers we need a theme song...

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Grinder is one of my favorite game songs ever. But I think Hell March 2 from C&C would be better. I'm saving it for when I get around to making a vid though.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Grinder is one of my favorite game songs ever. But I think Hell March 2 from C&C would be better. I'm saving it for when I get around to making a vid though.
Can't wait to see it!
I'm sure it will be awesome as always cake :p

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
I play Zamus WAY more than i play Zelda, i'll contribute as much as i can :p

So, for obvious reasons=

Devo - Whip it (if only for the massive laughs i get from this song)

For not so obvious reasons~

Opposing the thoughts of many a fat, spotty and sexually frustrated adolescent =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9SxYN7m4W0

And hell, it's a pretty 'raw' song overall, so why not?

[YEAH EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE COMMERCIAL >_>]

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
Well I’m not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I want to make you move
Because you’re standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

i personaly dont think paralyzer works in her case, i dont think its a good choice (thats the refrain for it btw)

slam-pendulum

only for the obvious, its in claws video, but ti is also a cool song

ashes

Smash Apprentice
The C&C stuff is alright but I don't think it really portrays ZSS as a chartacter... I think it more goes with snake. I don't have a song to suggest but if there is a song that is more light but with an underlying dangerous depth to the musical mood, then that would fit ZSS. Because she does not look dangerous but underneath she is deadly. but who knows if there is such music out there?

Dohz

Smash Cadet
I think 'Slam' by Pendulum would be an awesome theme song for ZSS. It's both badass and an appropriate title. myRoboticClaw used it for his ZSS combo video.

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
I agree with you, Cake. That song is pretty good.

From Bloc Party, "Hunting for Witches." If only it was "Hunting for Metroids" or something like that. Some parts of it fit her, others definitely don't.

Otherwise, I think that 'Slam' by Pendulum is probaly one of the best songs suggested so far.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
wow... i looked through every single one of my songs... none of them fit well. =\

i'm so ashamed D:

deliciouscake i think that song is pretty cool. the main background music is bizarre that bizarre-spacey sound that fits samus well.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
wow... i looked through every single one of my songs... none of them fit well. =\

i'm so ashamed D:

deliciouscake i think that song is pretty cool. the main background music is bizarre that bizarre-spacey sound that fits samus well.
Which song?

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Gammer - Pound It Loud

Fast hardcore beats, just liek the song ZSS is fast and kicking aswell, everytime i play her with this song i go hyper.

Top Bottom