• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS in Brawl- (A future reference topic)

Adapt

Smash Lord
Another little ditty that isn't easy to catch: press B when you press the 3rd jab and she'll shoot a weak paralyzer shot.

Glad you're liking it!

Also, if you get any really good ZSS combos, send the replay file to me for the video I'm making.
I can't get that to work right, are you sure that change is still in there?
I really don't think that Jab needs that anyway, I'd rather see it on Nair (maybe shoot it downwards like an aerial Ness PK Fire)

Also, I only have footage against computers right now. Maybe next week sometime I might have something for you.

Xyless

Smash Master
Don't know if we can add it. We're at our limit with her (her filesize limit is crazy low). I'll mention it, though.

Also, her portrait!

Adapt

Smash Lord
Don't know if we can add it. We're at our limit with her (her filesize limit is crazy low). I'll mention it, though.
Yeah I know, I figured if you removed it from one move you should be able to fit it onto another move, but I'm not sure it is even on Jab anymore because I can't get it to work at all.

also, change the tagline on the picture to "try me" or "Be still"

Soulwithlife

Smash Cadet
Where no one can hear you scream...the UK
I'm not very good at this stuff, but I have a few ideas:

N Special - Fires 3 fully charged shots in a row
Grab - Grabs them, then if you to a side flick, she hits them on the ground on one side, then the other one, the back to the starting side.

They're not great, but hey...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Quick question, is ZSS broken bull**** in Brawl- like she is in brawl+?
She's not even all that broken in B+. In B-, she's broken (kinda the point), but certain other characters are significantly more broken.

noradseven

Smash Lord
She's not even all that broken in B+. In B-, she's broken (kinda the point), but certain other characters are significantly more broken.
Yeah she is just S tier...maybe A now. But still I remember I don't play B+ and I played with Adam/Trey/Ashe+crew a few times, and was doing better than I do in Vanilla brawl. Last time I played I noticed they took out the hit move -> death off of most of the hits though. I havn't played B+ in the last 2 months but I doubt the changes have been huge, because nobody big plays ZSS so she goes under the radar alot.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I dunno, unless "broken" now means, "solid," then I really can't agree with you.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think ZSS in Brawl+ is either the best or second-best character. She is definitely top 3.
It's possible. A lot of really good characters got nerfed just before 7.0, and ZSS didn't really get touched, so she's way up there.

There are still a lot of really good characters in the game, though.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Her combo game is really ridiculous. The hitstun in brawl+ is cheesy and it's obvious the game wasn't designed for it, lol (brawl I mean).

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There's actually less stun than in Melee. And the combos are about the same length. They're just easier since you don't need to be able to l-cancel to perform them.

Top Bottom