• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZP fest Roy our boy!!!!

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Lee just informed me about that. and since the tourney is 2-3 days long i forget how many..I wont be able to make it..busy on saturday

nicaboy

Smash Champion
If saturday would work out for the majority of people ya thats cool. I promised my brother I bring him here that and I want to practice for the next zp tourney.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
asians arent black last time i checked :laugh: , but he's Eli.

I was the doc player with the long black hair. A couldn't enter the tourney cuz i was broke.

Yo daniel you finally gonna come to something? good ****

and Flamin Roy, I wanna play you again.

Laggy TV Johns >>

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
asians arent black last time i checked :laugh: , but he's Eli.

I was the doc player with the long black hair. A couldn't enter the tourney cuz i was broke.

Yo daniel you finally gonna come to something? good ****

and Flamin Roy, I wanna play you again.

Laggy TV Johns >>
I've been going to things. Just whenever I go you don't.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol I have classes all day tomorrow, so Wednesday is definitely a no-go. =/

Buuuuut I can make it friday or Saturday, I personally think Saturday is the most convenient for everyone, but if you guys really want to do it Friday. I'll be there, and besides; I want to try out a training regime Tipman put me through, along with something I've been working on with Ganon. =D

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
yeah we should set up a weekly thing.

so we can get really good, instead of being like 3rd/4th/5th tier players.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hmm 6 sounds good for me. I gotta pick up my contoler from my cousins house anyway.

If we were basing our skill level not based on a teir but based on a grade slash % I wanna say im B 85 %. But I dunno lol.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well regardless of what everyone's grade level is. I'm gonna be smashing VERY seriously, so don't take it personal when I stomp the fvck out of everyone Friday.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I dare you too try that **** on me.

Man im so ashamed of myself. Im a naruto fan boy that lives in the hood.
You know I've never watched a single episode of Naruto...lol but yeah, You're gonna be the first on my "Stomped" list. I have a set back that I need to break by playing seriously from start to finish.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
O not really lol I like to think jason like a homeboy I knew for years.

Im going to go ahead and take linguini's advice. Im going to play only sheik for like a month or so.

EDIT I see someone is showing off the new sig.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
LOL I'm just trying to gas Nicaboy up. He's probably (no offense to anyone else) the only real competition I have, so I need to play one of the best to be the best. Nica knows I got his back in every way.

@ Nica - Yo you're doing the "Road to Glory" regime. I'm doing that too, along with some new Ganon stuff I came with, but we need to hog a T.V together. Oh and I'm gonna make it up to you when I ditched you in teams. I'm gonna be elite.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya Linguini said he played strictly ganon too get really good so he adviced me too do the same but in my case sheik. And im not no where near the best man. Oh and teams didnt happen anyway at the battle lounge so no biggie lol. I really wanna see how you do vs my brother though.

Im calling steven to come cuz that guy is amazing.

Top Bottom