• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zoro's Brawl Link Vids

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
For finally allowing me to see Gold Link in use, you officially kick @$$.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
I must say that video on the first link you put its impressing ,a little friendly advice: you play well but i noticed that you had some trouble against that shiek player in terms of landing attacks , you got to practice mesuring your attacks so you can keep a distance cause shiek was all over you ,if she/he/it/potato was not nerfd you would have lost ,but that is common amongst link users ,shiek is not an easy opponent ,but good job anyway and i hope to see more of your videos.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I must say that video on the first link you put its impressing ,a little friendly advice: you play well but i noticed that you had some trouble against that shiek player in terms of landing attacks , you got to practice measuring your attacks so you can keep a distance cause shiek was all over you ,if she/he/it/potato was not nerfd you would have lost ,but that is common amongst link users ,shiek is not an easy opponent ,but good job anyway and i hope to see more of your videos.
Thanks for the advice

Its a bit difficult since links attacks send the opponents so far he cant hit them again. I think thats links only bad point in brawl is that his moves have so much knock back you can hardly ever follow up. In my newer vids Ive found that you can follow up with more attacks if you grab someone and just hit them till they get out of it. Usually ill try to grab again or run in and up smash.In my opinion keeping them on the ground is the fastest and most effective way to play link. Also im trying to utilize sheild dashing more. I think once i get shield dashing down Ill improve.

Well im still new at brawl even though i own the game ive only played about 10 hours worth so I cant say i really understand the game yet.E

Im going to try to get some vids at tournaments
the next tourney is in the 2nd week of march so by then i hope ill become more accustomed to link in brawl.

Also Gold link is awesome

Dark link is just bleh

Edit: I honestly feel i improved in those videos with marin I think they are more impressive than the vids with hiroshi but that just my opinion

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't really tell cuz of the quality of the vid, but was that the gold suit you get in TP that eats up ur rupees?

:3

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
lol Zoro u need alot of practice but then again u rule because u get to play the game XD just dont loose to a pikachu again XD

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Link is looking bad this time around. While everyone else's recovery is incredible, his is actually WORSE than it was in Melee!

Zoro

Smash Champion
Only on really wide stages usually ur hit up so you have time to glide over and up b with time to spare

Ive only had one or two times where i felt his recovery really effected the outcome of the matches.
I mean yeah its worse but it doesnt make link a bad character imo

Zoro

Smash Champion
There are more videos added to my channel
and hiroshi still has like 10 more link vids to upload

iron blade

Smash Ace
Nice vids. Gotta love the gold Link costume. I think one of the best improvements made to Link is the ability to up B after using the clawshot in midair.

Top Bottom