• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zomg

Kai_

Smash Journeyman
OK, LIEK HERES WHAT HAPPEND.
My motha was mad that I got a C in art last grading period because I drew me and my friends beating up my art teacher. That guy is a ***. He even had a conference with the principal

BUT I MANAGED TO CONVINCE MY MOM TO LET ME GET IT BACK!

But anyway I think this girl likes me. She is cute but doesnt have boobs like some of the otther girls in my class.

Mrs. Johnson was walking us back to class and she pinched my butt. I turned around fast and she was looking away. She was smiling.

That means she likes me right? Whjat do I do now? Im pretty sure cooties dont exist. My idiot friend Jose said they do but he is a dumb *** fruit and my sister said it was bull chit or some word like that I dunno.

Help me out guys!!!!! what do i DO? heheheehehe

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Well, there goes twenty seconds of my life, and at least 10 IQ points.
If the rep system was up, you'd get plus rep for that comment. :)

Kai_, that's weird. Just ask her out, I guess. You must be pretty young, though, because generally women aren't that naughty in my area. If some of your women in their late teens are naughty in your area, please PM me your location.

Khanczar

Smash Ace
Good god I hope you were joking. If not... the debate hall has really slipped up.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yes she likes you. Take the opportunity and ask her out. If all else fails, at least you have a good memory of the event. :D

Kai_

Smash Journeyman
Good god I hope you were joking. If not... the debate hall has really slipped up.
Yes I was, those are the exact words from my brother that he posted on Narutofan forums and said to me.

I just wanted the exciting pleasure of sharing the pain I go through everyday with the rest of you folk.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Yes I was, those are the exact words from my brother that he posted on Narutofan forums and said to me.

I just wanted the exciting pleasure of sharing the pain I go through everyday with the rest of you folk.
Oh...good. Thank you for clearing that up. You were scaring me for a second. Sorry to hear about what you go through every day.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This is proof the current Debate Hall Admissions don't gauge intelligence.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
To catch a fish, you use fish bait. To catch a human, you use human bait. What do you use to catch an eye master?

Kai_

Smash Journeyman
what other hole? I thought girls only have one hole in the middle, well thats what all the 5th grader say.

stick it in.... !!!! But she poops from there!!!!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
what other hole? I thought girls only have one hole in the middle, well thats what all the 5th grader say.

stick it in.... !!!! But she poops from there!!!!
You know, this is pretty much the reason I wasn't visiting the pool room for months.

Can people please just stop posting in this thread until somebody gets around to closing it?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Alright guys, enough of this. Stop spamming, stay on topic. Since the topic is rather stupid, just let the topic die. I'll warn any more spammers.

Top Bottom