• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zomg

Status
Not open for further replies.

lain

Smash Master
Ok so I just got back from COT4 and that **** was INTENSE.

I placed 9th/~226, so I'm pretty happy with that. I lost to Dojo in winner's (after I beat him in a mm), and lost to teh_spammerer in loser's. Dojo caught me right after I beat 2 RIDICULOUS players (Shadow + HRnut), and figured I'd be a little dull. Mindgames son.

teh_spammerer beat me in the first game last stock high percent, then second game I 2-stocked him. I didn't know he was gonna go Norfair, but he did and I had to go DDD. We were even until the 2nd stock when he started getting a percent lead on me and he would camp the 6 edges on NOfair. but he played2win, and he's good as hell so props to him.

My other goal was to be the top placing IC and DDD player, but with people like Hylian, Meep, Ambrose, Seibrik, and Atomsk, I wasn't too sure about that. However I outplaced all of them (the closest was Atomsk at 25th), EXCEPT for one person. Vex Kasrani tied with me, and he plays DDD too, so good **** to him. Even though he was kind of a ****.

I beat Boss, Hylian, Dojo, Atomsk (we went 1-1), and Candy in mm's. The only one I lost was to LeeMartin's Lucario, who is hands down the best Lucario player. He beat me 2-1, last stock high percent.

So yeah basically I'm just SO happy I placed as well as I did, because I really had no idea how I was gonna stack up against all these other players LOL.

If you guys wanna ask me something specific about COT4 you can here I s'pose.

peaaaccee

:colorful:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Very nice placing.

I need to come to MI so you can teach me the MK matchup, lmfao.

TheStig

Smash Lord
nice job getting 2nd highest mw spot at cot4. i listened to the match with panda's commentary...i mean whispering

nasir123

Smash Ace
juss woundering but are u better then ambrose cuz when i seen ur match he beat u but u beat his m/k although he beat ur seconday and r IC in a ditto. also great job garaunteed no one could place better here.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
juss woundering but are u better then ambrose cuz when i seen ur match he beat u but u beat his m/k although he beat ur seconday and r IC in a ditto. also great job garaunteed no one could place better here.
Im lain's kryptonite. :)

Well done at CoT4 lain. You handle those mks dam well.

lain

Smash Master
lol ambrose. i fixed my first post for you :] XD <3 ambrose.

OH YEAH sorry atomsk. I thought I included that we went 1-1 in mm's in this post, but i guess not. I swear I said it in other posts though :] I loved playing against your DDD, good **** mangz.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
lol ambrose. i fixed my first post for you :] XD <3 ambrose.

OH YEAH sorry atomsk. I thought I included that we went 1-1 in mm's in this post, but i guess not. I swear I said it in other posts though :] I loved playing against your DDD, good **** mangz.
lol =(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Too much spam :/.

Lain = Best IC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom