• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zombie Thread - It lives!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Todays update!

Freddo learns to play

Competitive Nerve: ****
Adaptivity: ****
Prediction: ****
Mind Games: ****

Nice work to Tristan Radiance Kas and Freddo for getting all growndup at smash :)
With any luck Ill see you all at Adelaide :D

NG7

Smash Lord
I'd like to hear from the people who aren't on the panel where they think they place in comparison to others and why. So feel free to speak to me on msn, now that I am in Hervey Bay for a few weeks, I should be online a lot.
I don't think there's any confusion about where i should be on the list.

What is your e-mail Tasmanian Male?

Sloth

Smash Ace
I have been with you in real life Sloth, msn just isn't enough for me anymore..
I do miss your warm loving embrace.. and those rippling back and thigh muscles that your so proud of. <3 Bwingy of Dweathy <3

I wish I could make it to Adelaide, stupid irl not knowing what is happening issues. Anyways, I guess the tier list title should be renamed to 'After Adelaide'. Which out of the top players are attending?

Sirias

Smash Champion
I can't make it.

Since me and Bryce aren't making it, I think it should just be cancelled.
It's not worth going to, really.

:D

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Im getting a vision of the future! I see....****....much ****....in adelaide...
I see....the final standings....
1-Shaz
2-Caotique
3-Bringer
I also see.....Sloth naked on webcam.....oh wait thats not part of the vision.

Sloth

Smash Ace
We should do alternative power-rankings!
I should get number 1 for sluttiest smasher in Australian.
Syke would get number 1 for Cok and Scat
Shaz would be most manly and Caption Falcon like.
Jaz would be most huggable <3

Endless list... man Hervey Bay is driving me insane :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
All I need now is a WARD representative, perhaps 1 less QLD and NSW member, and we're ready to roll.

Gold Coast - any takers?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Possum Dave?! Hes already been banned - smash gods like him and Ken not allowed to this one ;)

Scrubs

Smash Lord
*Kas / Sirias post

Tristan or Ryan (Accel) should be the rep, I think, for the GC at least.
Take me off. :D

Lolz for friendlies.

Maybe I should stop trying so hard in friendlies and make it look like everyone else sucks but they don't try at all... :'C

I think I should be sluttiest member, I take on your challenge, Bryce. D:<
Or Zac. Freakin' smexxes everyone.

xeno

Smash Ace
LOL i'll be a bit more serious now - what we need a bunch of well informed national panelists who have good knowledge of their state and those from other states. Whilst the finished list might seem odd, it's better than nothing and will be a nice reference to refine as people start playing each other more from other states.

Also we'd need to agree on a set criteria in which to base the rankings. I am in favour of ranking players on the educated knowledge of a players' skill - not the characters they use to win as much, or tourney results, although they can be secondary measures of measuring skill.

Dave from Adelaide is a good pick to provide the link between gauging Adel vs. interstate, whilst Jamage could possibly fill in on the SA playing field. Cats (Cats has brains) and I will represent Melbourne, Syke can rep Queensland and we need someone to cover NSW.
So, why are these people called panelists? What are they gonna do?
Perpetual: challenge accepted -- at the next bi-weekly? $20 best of 3 or 5, you pick, standard stages & counter-pick rules.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
This thread is no longer useful. It needs to be removed

Nationals will decide everything :)

xeno

Smash Ace
Yeah I was jsut about to post asking.. what the hell is up with the Australian power rankings, and is a national circuit being formed.. when are nationals.. ?

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
PO you want a money match in Melee?
Kulla = Jaz btw.
Double fixt...

I think in terms of skill we are pretty evenly matched... Jaz is an insane smasher, much respect to his melee skillz

lol zombie thread...it lives!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Let's do a Melee all time greatest smashers thing from the Melee time period. Name a few highest regarded players from each state and later we can all give them some props :). That way this thread wasn't all for nil :D

I'll throw out a few names - Bringer, Jaz, Sloth.

Top Bottom