• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zgetto's 'bijna' Monthlies - Utrecht - #7 - zaterdag 21 Maart

VEEN

Smash Journeyman
zwabber/shino leuke friendlies, zie jullie vast nog is
fizz and kraz nice friendlies hope to see you again
faab/adam/zgetto te goed
ryuker/jp thanks voor het leren van stuff ;)
utto leuke match in singles 3-2 ik was close

de rest jullie ownen ook, voor de mensen die flakten.... waarom flaken? :p

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Ik uload nu naar youtube:

Teams winnersfinals en finals
Ryuker vs Zgetto
Losers finals

Zal in de loopt van de avond wel allemaal online staan. Kheb het in een que gezet dus khoef er niks mee te doen verder.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Doe echt geen moeite om set 2 van grand finals up te loaden:p die sloeg nergens op. set 1 gaat nog wel maarja is ook gay =p thnx voor de al moeite rukker^^

Edit: ik doe wel faab vs zgetto dan... kanker faab wat denk je wel niet.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Ja, het viel me ook al op dat de tweede set incompleet is. De eerste match is niet volledig opgenomen en jullie hebben er één te weinig gespeeld. Dus ik upload gewoon de eerste set. =]

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
It was really great playing you all :) hope to see you again sometime, lol and you sure improved me in the samus vs sheik match up >_>

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
It was really great playing you all :) hope to see you again sometime, lol and you sure improved me in the samus vs sheik match up >_>
I hope you and Kraz enjoyed ur stay here ^_^ Especially @ de Wallen =D
PLease visit us again sometime ;)

Haha yeahh, now u can get to kick some Sheik Bootey~! =]

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
hehe I actually visited this place ^^ my friend knocked on one of the whores windows and when she opened the door he asked her where is the rijksmuseum XD it was really funny

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Het valt eigenlijk behoorlijk tegen. Ik had wel wat mensen van way back terugverwacht, maar als ze al komen, blijven ze niet.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Zgetto, ga nog eens zo'n toernooitje hosten, dan kom ik ook wel en kun je al die rapende skillz van je ff showen en bewijzen dat al die stuff die je zei ook waar is. Beste fox van Nederland enzo. Kben vet lang er niet geweest en heb wel weer zin in zo'n Melee toernooi gebeuren.

VEEN

Smash Journeyman
Zgetto, ga nog eens zo'n toernooitje hosten, dan kom ik ook wel en kun je al die rapende skillz van je ff showen en bewijzen dat al die stuff die je zei ook waar is. Beste fox van Nederland enzo. Kben vet lang er niet geweest en heb wel weer zin in zo'n Melee toernooi gebeuren.
Wie ben jij dan? :O

Ryuukossei

Smash Cadet
Wow, I get to Faabs place on the 25th :(

I guess I'll have to wait until he holds his own event.

Zgetto, any chance you can push this back to March 28th so that myself and any other Americans coming can attend? :D

This is cash mooney btw

Top Bottom