• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEST5 *4/30/2010 - 5/1/2010* Results, Shouts and Vids!

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
melee:
1. Armada - Peach
2. Zgetto - Fox
3. Amsah - Sheik
4. Adam - Marth/Sheik
5. Ice - Marth/Sheik
5. Remen - Fox
7. Faab - Falco
7. Utto - Peach
9. Baxon - Falco
9. Biscuit - Jiggly
9. Jeapie - Captain Falcon
9. reaper - Captain Falcon

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Well the quality totally sucked, a lot of CPU time went to fixing that.
Also, I've been spoiled by my automatic cutter, which doesn't work when the quality is this bad, so I had to cut them manually... =)

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Well the quality totally sucked, a lot of CPU time went to fixing that.
Also, I've been spoiled by my automatic cutter, which doesn't work when the quality is this bad, so I had to cut them manually... =)
Aw no way O.o. Sorry about that man. Next time I guess I won't record in mpg2.
Thanks a lot for still putting up with it then though ^^.

Exalador

Smash Lord
Jeapie vs Remen is (partially) recorded and mostly in black and white i'm afraid =( That set was on Shadows laptop though, not Ryukers...

Also: I'm uploading the ZEST vids that are on AJPs server to youtube as we speak, 30/36 singles vids up so far... on the ZEST acc on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZESTeventsNL

EDIT: thanks a million to AJP again... man, once the vids were available to you, you really did it fast, awesome! Ofcourse also a major thanks to Ryuker for recording and upping to AJPs server

EDIT2: 33/36 singles vids up now, only the set of Zgetto vs Ice to go, then all singles recorded by Ryuker will be on youtube... ill start uploading the Team matches shortly, they will probably be up later tonight ^^ (only Winner-finals of teams were recorded on Ryukers laptop, right?)

Exalador

Smash Lord
well... nothing went wrong... it's just that we probably have to wait a little longer for shadows vids =( he doesn't wanna upload it (afaik he has about 50gigs of recorded material from ZEST5).... He feels it is the task of (one of) the host(s).... but I can't do that, since I don't have the files >_> Maybe someone at SmashPlaza can bring his HDD and get the stuff from Shadow, so we can take it from there...

EDIT: All singles matches recorded by Ryuker are on Youtube now

porc

Smash Journeyman
What about Rocky's videos ? I know he recorded some stuff.

I hope he (or Shadow) has Salepate vs Faab :(

Staco

Smash Champion
Wow, didnt know the videos are up yet. ^^

I really need to watch Ice vs. Zgetto. :)

Exalador

Smash Lord
Shadow recorded that set, but I'm afraid I might have some bad news about that set =(

In a big discussion about the vids, Shadow got angry because some people were *****ing about the vids and flaming him. He said he deleted that set to show his anger =( dunno if he actually deleted them, i guess we have to wait and see. As far as i know: this weekend all vids shadow has recorded will be copied to ZeroL's HDD and he will encode them and upload them to the ZEST channel on youtube.

So please wait a little longer. I hope he was just saying he deleted that set, but I can't be sure... In any case: please don't start a flame-war here, as there is already one going on on the dutch forum, and it won't solve anything... >_>

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I'll ask rocky what video's he has when i see him online =)

EDIT: Winner Final teams is up now as well, so all of ryukers vids are on youtube now ^^
I didn't bring any recording stuff with me, afaik porc and i played on ryuker's setup but i was dumb and forgot to ask him to record the set.

Top Bottom