• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Tolerance presents NEW JERSEYS FINEST 3 RESULT

DarkLink18

Smash Rookie
Ok here's the thing...we need to decide at what time we are gonna start the tourny....if we do teams we are gonna make sure there is enough teams...So post if you are in or out for teams...;) ;) ;)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
teams and bets

Who ever wants to bet me 10 to 25 dollars speak up and also I'm in for teams me and dave are teaming up the name of our team is "all ur base are belong to us"

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
ALL YOUR MONEY ARE BELONG TO US! Well wes and I are ****** teams no questions asked and for mike G......***** enough doodoo talking cause ooooooooo @ NJF its gonna be phillys smashfest all over again!

Well Mike take this queens guy 2 the tourney. The more the marrier. Well I know i want teams first cause its a better warm up for the actual tourney. I cant wait for NJF3!!!!!!!

DA: come over my house around 10am-11am so we can all go to the tourney at the same time together.

KUBU = ****** @ NJF, UR *** BETTER SHOW EM BLACK-LINK.

-Dave, I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Floater

Smash Rookie
Jell-o ev'ry1

I'm going to this tourney just for the **** of it. I dont care I'm not gonna win but maybe i'll clear the floor of the n00b players and leave it clean for D.A. to have their fun. What's the entrance fee for single and team battles?

I agree that teams should go first. Its better to get it out of the way and to have fun before the real fighting. But just in case the money should be collected for the teams and single battle at the same time. I don't want anyone leaving early or chicking out last minute 'cause other players were too good.:D :p :D

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
whoo! closeness to NJF time. it gonna rock!

so far it looks like me and mofo are goings, but cort might manage to make it somehows.

so close! cant wait for NJF, but probably not as much as dave there, he lookin pretty excited.

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
worrdd this **** is gonna be hot!.. yo wes and dave ur team name had me cracking up!! lol

MMarell

Smash Cadet
Just a suggestion but I think it's cool with slob picks stage and character just because it encourages more character play and more diversity among torniments. Both players get the advantage and usually it turns out more fun that way.

Just my 2 cents and wondering what other people think, either way is fine. Anywayz see yah Saturday

P.S.

Do you need people to bring anything because I'd be more then willing to help

unknown2226

Smash Apprentice
There was an address change!!!!

Make sure you get the new address.

If you need help getting here you can call my house phone number: 201-869-7258 and ask for Rick.

If its saturday that you get lost call: 201-295-1793 and ask for Rick.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
well u know wat change it as much as u want IMMA STILL SHOW UP AND **** PEOPLE lol. Is the new addy the one posted in the first page?? if so u should also repost it 2 just let everyone know 4 sure.

- Dave

unknown2226

Smash Apprentice
Yes its the same posted on the first page

its the same

The location of the place is:
426 65th street apt # 2 (its a red house)
West New York, NJ, 07093
Phone number: 201-295-1793

For directions in taking a bus call 201-869-7258 and ask for Rick.

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
good to go

i want to hit up this nj joint. if anything ill be coming with my brother. the problem is i dont know if he'll have work or any $$ left after he went shopping this week. and i dont think he knows how to get there either. we live in the bronx and we dont know how long it would take to get there. anyway what time do it start. when do it end. where up for the bet matches to. we's is gone ht up teams

unknown2226

Smash Apprentice
Teams will start first at 12:00 sharp, then singles tournament will start.

We got the place until 9:00 pm

If your lost around the area that saturday call my cell: 201-658-3639.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Yo what time would you expect to start singles? I'm not sure If I want to do teams and if I don't I'll show up later but still b4 singles start. If I just showed up for singles what time should I get there?

PS. Food matches are on!! Mike G, you got dibs on at least 1 brownie guarenteed. And I'm sure our uber IDKA team will take on all competitors so there will be more to come. BOOYA!

cornerdealy

Smash Cadet
I can bring a TV...but the only problem is I can't stay the whole tourney...I will have to leave around 3 or 4. and the tv is only about 12 inches high...so nothing spectacular.

If you need my gcn I can also bring that.

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
my brother has work so we aint coming. and he complains about the ride up there. id go if i had a ride there and bak. i wanted see how i stood up to others in this game cause all my friends suk and only my brother is a good challenge.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tourney, a lot of good players were there. (I was the kid playing Sheik in the red Radiohead t-shirt that looked like a roadmap, spikey hair, etc.)

Feyd- Sorry for camping on you with my last stock, but it was the only way I could have pulled that out. At least we fought valiantly the rest of the time.

Chris- God your jiggly is scary. I fear edges and the rest.

Kubuu- Agh, your link is incredibly hard to get in on. You have a great link, man. I tried to switch it up, but you were really patient.

unknown2226

Smash Apprentice
Results

Man this tourny was awesome, lotta good people came

I'm happy to say that ZT made it to the semifinals :)

42 people signed up for 1 vs 1

1st Mike G
2nd Wes
3rd Dave
4th Philly

Good turnout, had tons of fun

Hopefully there will be another one soon

Only bad thing was that we didn't have enough teams to start a team tournament, maybe next time

I hope everyone enjoyed our tournament and had fun :)

unknown2226

Smash Apprentice
Results

Man this tourny was awesome, lotta good people came

I'm happy to say that ZT made it to the semifinals :)

42 people signed up for 1 vs 1

1st Mike G
2nd Wes
3rd Dave
4th Philly

Good turnout, had tons of fun

Hopefully there will be another one soon

Only bad thing was that we didn't have enough teams to start a team tournament, maybe next time

I hope everyone enjoyed our tournament and had fun :)

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
unknown- If I got eliminated in the first round of the semifinals, what place did I get? (My tourney name was MikeB).

Vocal

Smash Apprentice
how did master of flames do both in the tournament and in friendlies? Anyone know? I'm pretty sure this was his first tournament...

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm curious to know of my placing as well. I believe I got eliminated by phillybilly and his red Marth in the semis. Oh well, I did a heck of a lot better at this tourney than I did at the last NJ ($15 gone in 2 minutes). I had to play a lot of Samuses and Sheiks that didn't inlcude Wes... Some faces I want to talk about:

DA Dave - as usual, your Falco was phenominal. I saw death when I figured out I had to face you in winner's. At least I didn't have to face you a second time. **** you and your composure.

Steve/Neo - It was good to met you for the first time. I didn't get to play you at the 2nd NJ tourney.

Mike G. - I want to play you more. I can take some coaching. That's all.

Little Mike - I think I won out of sheer luck. Stupid pills...

phillybilly - I'd like to play your Marth more, too. I haven't played many, and I got beaten miserably.

Any Jigglypuff players - Good lord, kill me now.

We're going to do more DA inspired team training, and we also might host a tourney here in south Jersey sometime in the future. Good times for all.

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
nice tourney

the tourney was awesome. Glad the Turks could make an appearance. I am also very curious as to our placing. Im almost positive we were elminated last in the semis making us 5th and 6th but im probably wrong so please let me know the outcome... thanks again for having the tourney it was tons of fun.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
Ryoko- who did you play as/ who were you? Just curious.

By the way, Kip, your Jiggly is all sorts of awesome.

MasterRaichu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EddieJ86
3DS FC
2337-4950-9512
hells yea

Well I have to say that for my first smash tournament I picked a **** good one. Congrats to all of you guys that placed in the finals.

I didn't think it was possible to be THAT good at SSBM, but I guess I was wrong. I remember watching one match before the tournaments actually started where Wes friggin smoked some kid that played Fox in what had to be less than a minute. He beat me pretty good too.

Just so you know, I was Ed C., the kid who played Pikachu (I think I was wearing a white shirt, blue hat). NJF definitely has me wanting to get better at the game. I'll definitely try to get out to some more tournaments to play you guys, especially DA and Code Red.

Thanks to everyone I played for all of the matches that I got yesterday! I'll be seein you all around.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was one of the 4-5 Daves that showed up that night. I was the Asian-looking kid in a black shirt with the ESPN logo and had a ponytail. I played Peach for mostly all the tourney. I don't think I got a chance to play you, Tizex.

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
I won the brownie!!! woot!

tourney rocked, DA's too cool for words, and it was hella fun... nothing else to say.

congrats to mike g for beating out my new brother wes.
Wesvision was rocking, the line to wes

suicide fox and steve, you rocked too. my set against joe was too close for words, our hearts were dead after that ****. team idicka has the brownie no more, it's CT's now. yum.

dunno where mofo placed exactly. he lost to lil mike somewhere in the losers.

FieryFox20

Smash Rookie
This was a great tourny. Congrats to Mike G. for winning it. Im very glad that ZT got to the semifinals. Everyone did a great job, Thanks for coming to our Tournament.:D

MasterOfFlames

Smash Journeyman
real sweet tourney.. i met alot of cool people that i've been talking to online forever...a couple of shoutouts

Dave - dave...you're such a cool person and have a real nice falco. At least i got a few wins in dittos :). Hah, I remember when we shined the same time, wavedashed out in the same direction, shined again at the same time, and then wavedashed in different directions..we play real similar. At least i'm your "brotha" now :cool:

Wes - **** man you have serious samus skills... and such a cool person too.. i couldn't get a win out of you though.

Bluchu - You're really cool to hang with man. And you're the best ness i've played... you and me are the 2 best ness' in the nation. screw zulu lol :p

lil Mike - Your doc is crazy man.. you pulled that uber combo on me in that last match.. i forgot that you knew how to play a ness from blu.

Phillybilly - Nice marth.. I have no characters that are really good against marth.. so i thought falco would be my best bet, but i guess i was wrong. It's cool though, next time we play i won't lose ;)

The rest of DA - You guys are teh coolest people.. We really have to get together and play s'more..i think both of our groups would get better.

Suicide Fox - Your two toungues are cool :p. You've got a real solid fox as well. We should talk about that uber guide we were talking about at the tourney.

Havoc - WE won the brownie. It was a team match. Trying to take all the credit...

RyokoYaksa - Your peach is mad tight. Reminded em of Krazyjones' peach. And good job eliminating Havoc :chuckle:

Kipp - You've come a long way in 3 weeks.. never lost a match with that jiggs till you got to wes.

If i forgot anybody no heart feelings.

Yeah this tourney was my first real big tourney that i've attended, and I think I made my mark in new york/new jersey... for now. I'll be back :beezo: :beezo: :beezo: ;)

KNPMASTER

Smash Cadet
Awesome tournament, and it being my first, it was an awesome experience. I played a whole lot, and me and Dave were tearing it up in team matches in the little room. Cant wait til the next one.

We might hold a tournament down here in south jersey, but we gotta call the community center to see when or if we can use it.

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
yoo great tourny! that **** was mad fun and congrats to mike G U ARE MADD NICEEE!

btw shang-son i will **** u next time!

Top Bottom