• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Videos 1vs.1

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
Nice vids.
Do you want to exchange the friend code? I want to play on Wi-fi but haven't really got the chance to.

Disco (2793-0079-6087)

Madcowdesease

Smash Cadet
myRoboticClaw your one of the actually decent players out there when i search on youtube all usually find are 4 player matches or people who are metaknight continuously spamming his b moves... serously im gonna main IKE or zamus if falco is a disapointment...

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
myRoboticClaw your one of the actually decent players out there when i search on youtube all usually find are 4 player matches or people who are metaknight continuously spamming his b moves... serously im gonna main IKE or zamus if falco is a disapointment...
Falco is pretty awesome. So is ZSS though. You should main them all!

Black/Light

Smash Master
That combu vid looks boss!

Your newer vids look pretty good, you seem to have gotten alot better from when I last saw your early ones!

heypancho

Smash Apprentice
It looks like you're brought back up by Ike's upB and not by a toadstool jump. But when you're being brought up you're like right under the ledge and you have invincibility frames? Did you air dodge or something? It's at :16.. o_O?

or was that what you were talking about haha

DancingZombies

Smash Rookie
It's either an air dodge, wall jump off the stage, tech against the stage, or a footstool jump by you on an invincible Ike.

Very nice work, I'm looking forward to any more of your matches. I also would like to see other Zamus mainers on Youtube, to compare styles.

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
I think i commented here but nice vids again.Also I think you maybe technically touch wall or maybe wall jumped without seeing the animation which giving you an extra jump. Hey this could be a new technique or something.

I look into it next week. Your ZSS got me thinking of my own set of strategies for the girl.Can wait to try them out next week.

Eten

Smash Ace
Watching it as slowly as possible no footstool connected, you only got hit with the sword. From start to finish, what I see is:
Jump off, second jump, tether, ledge grab(you have another second jump now) let go, get hit by sword, second jump, up B, tether. Makes sense? You didn't tech you had a really short tumble animation out of the 3% damage sword hit from 0% which you just used a B-move out of, which is pretty normal.

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
Robotic=> If you want, I can use my secondary (Lucas and Wolf) against you on Wi-fi or something since you don't seem to have fought those guys yet.

It'll be a nice data for the community.

myRoboticClaw

Smash Apprentice
Robotic=> If you want, I can use my secondary (Lucas and Wolf) against you on Wi-fi or something since you don't seem to have fought those guys yet.

It'll be a nice data for the community.
Maybe when Brawl comes out next week for sure. I am sharing a copy right now with some friends, so it would be hard to get on Wifi by myself.

Also, thanks to everyone else for the feedback and comments on my recent videos.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Just watch your match against ! snake and your combo trailer thing and all i have to say is I MUST HAVE YOUR BRAWL CODE ONCE THIS GAME COMES OUT XD

Ciel~Image

Smash Apprentice
These videos are incredible, man. Especially that last one. Thanks for posting these.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Great videos! I only have two comments:

- Why such a god-awful color for her suit? =S
- You seem to jab when you have the chance to punish a missed grab, etc. Is there a reason for this in particular?

I'd play you, but my connection as it stands now is laggy.

Rui

Smash Cadet
3995-6175-7832

Oh man, I really want to play you. I'm not that good, but I'm trying to get better.

>.> oh, and how do you record your matches? I kinda wanted to watch myself play to compare my style versus yours.

PeteBeast

Smash Apprentice
Very nice! Awsome job, always watch your vids, I'm planning on maining either Fox or ZSS and your Zamus is the best I've ever seen. Keep up the awsome work, I'll keep watching your vids.

I'll add you, My Brawl Code:

Brawl Code: 1203-9035-1258

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
My code is 0387-8531-6588

I play as both Zamus and DeDeDe. I look forward to playing you. I also have some friends who aren't on Smashboards but I'm sure they would love to play you. I'll get there codes off them and post them here too.

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm well I fight ya and anyone. My brawl code and wii number is to the left. I definitely add you.

Wii #: 1348 1380 7069 5728
Brawl FC: 4854-6155-4439

Anyone else can send me a pm and brawl code if ya want. I am learning her though.

Hope that alot of lag doesn't occur but its worth a try. I need more people to add haha.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think it only pulls them down if you aren't moving up. So maybe at the peak of the jump and on the way down only.
Down B spikes on the first frame of the attack, but knocks away other wise. I think you're confusing it with UpB?

Top Bottom