• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus's/Ike's/MK's Final Smashes confirmed

User33

Smash Journeyman
According to 1up, Metaknight's sucks. You have to aim it perfectly or it fails.

And I also heard that Ike's is balls of Electricity. I think that this site is as uncredible as it comes.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
While we're talking Final Smashes, did anyone play as Zelda yet to figure out her final smash? She could turn into Shiek!

CTZ

Smash Rookie
maxpower1227: No, it was Chikarita or however the hell you spell it.

I'm really the writer.

I like how people are calling me uncreadiable, haha. Haha, believe what you want to. Plenty of video will come out next week during e3a

burrito

Smash Lord
Hey CTZ, so you've played Brawl? You wouldn't happen to know what Pit's downB, Ike's sideB, Ike's downB, or what Zero Suit Samus's downB is, would you?

Darkurai

Smash Master
Two metallic looking birds. One was blue, one was pinkish. They each come from either side of the screen and I guess use Tackle Attack on whoever gets caught in their attack. It's actually pretty strong and hard to get out of it.
Latios and Latias?

Cyberbot5000

Smash Apprentice
I was hoping Ike would have had a more unique/devastating FS, it seems ZSS FS is just there to facilitate turning back into armoured Samus I would have hoped they would make something more original and have her suit reform over time or something

Flea

Smash Rookie
Another great new addition to the items is that you can also grab them in midair when they're falling from the sky. You don't have to wait until it lands to grab the item.
Has this guy even played Smash Bros. Melee?

[Update: I've been playing Melee since 2001 and never knew I could catch items midair with the Z button. God **** it.]
Aha, maybe I should finish the article before I post. Hahah.

Akiak

Smash Ace
In kirby and the amazing mirror, when you got the metaknight sword ability and you used the stab attack, if you were very lucky Metaknight would appear and dash around the whole screen killing any enemies caught in.
Thats what I was expecting for his FS (except he doesn't kill everyone but just hurts them.)

Relean

Smash Cadet
XD at the "cheap little ***** move".

It's pretty cool that you can actually jump again after air dodging now.

.::Link::.

Smash Apprentice
Zamus' final smash either confirms that more than one smash ball can appear per game or that Zamus is her own character and that can be chosen from the characters select and not just after suited Samus' final smash
(i think this because w/o two smash balls appearing how could Zamus even be expose to a smash ball....amirite?)
at least thats what i got from it

-Link-

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
In the latest IGN videos, Metaknight uses his Final Smash. However it only consists of him swiping his cape in front of him. I think this destructoid article is right in Metaknight's KO Final Smash, but in the video you can see that it is very difficult to get someone with it.

CTZ

Smash Rookie
Hey CTZ, so you've played Brawl? You wouldn't happen to know what Pit's downB, Ike's sideB, Ike's downB, or what Zero Suit Samus's downB is, would you?
No, I don't remember those moves. The only move I remember for pit is his bow and arrow attack and his up b that lets him fly for **** near 10 seconds.

pirkid

Smash Lord
If you can jump after Air Dodging, can you Air Dodge again after the second jump?

If so, that might be enough aerial combat for us, Sakurai, thanks. :p

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
dude think about it... 1.MetaKnight is blown from the stage 2.he uses all his multi-jumps 3. then air dodge to stage 4. then glides..... plus he seems top tier :psycho:

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
dangit.....meta knights the new shiek
the incredably powerful character
it gives n00bs confidence
just because you can win as an awsome character doenst mean your good
juts keep that in mind

burrito

Smash Lord
No, I don't remember those moves. The only move I remember for pit is his bow and arrow attack and his up b that lets him fly for **** near 10 seconds.
****, there's a demo out, I can't believe no one has reported this info. Thanks anyway, I guess I'll know by E for All.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I think it's inevitable that some of the final smashes will be similar, there can only be a few types. Transformations like Bowser, Sonic and Pikachu; one-character high-damage OHKOs like Meta-Knight, and massive multi-opponent attacks like Mario and Samus. Peach's is very nice and unique, however.

I must admit, though, I was hoping Zero-Suit Samus' FS would use her Gunship... y'know, blast the stage from the background, then come back with her suit on...

Ike... I don't know what to believe...

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
I think it's inevitable that some of the final smashes will be similar, there can only be a few types. Transformations like Bowser, Sonic and Pikachu; one-character high-damage OHKOs like Meta-Knight, and massive multi-opponent attacks like Mario and Samus. Peach's is very nice and unique, however.

I must admit, though, I was hoping Zero-Suit Samus' FS would use her Gunship... y'know, blast the stage from the background, then come back with her suit on...

Ike... I don't know what to believe...
I agree. There can be only so many types of Final Smashes, especially with the roster as big as it is already. I would consider Pikachu's FS to be more like Yoshi's and Diddy Kong's rather than Bowser's and Sonic's, though.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
The FS' other than MK's are ok but this instant KO stuff is starting to get to me, very few things should be instant KO, if any at all.

CTZ

Smash Rookie
****, there's a demo out, I can't believe no one has reported this info. Thanks anyway, I guess I'll know by E for All.
I really wanted to take down good notes on all the characters, but the event was only 4 hours long and there was a ton of others game that I wanted to play too. But yeah, E4All will answer a lot of questions for everyone.

Top Bottom