• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus: 4 recovery moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

glitchman3000

Smash Rookie
Somebody may have figured out some of these already but here are all her recovery options:
-Up B*
-Side B*
-Down B
-Throw*

Note: throw will not do any damage when used in midair

*teather recovery

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Wow, gee, thanks, i never figured these out, even though the manual in the case for brawl told this to use, and guess what, your grab button does an air dodge when not touching the ground.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I love how he comes in acting like he's tested this and researched it when he obviously hasn't at all.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
After ten minutes of research, I have come to the conclusion of this.
ZS Samus can stun people by pushing the B button, and she can jump with the Y button.
Now, if you want another tip, my paypal name is 1337omgY0Usuxorz, please send me $5 for a tip.
Thank you, I hope you had a good time basking in my knowledge, I know I did.
John is out!

Bouse

Smash Ace
After ten minutes of research, I have come to the conclusion of this.
ZS Samus can stun people by pushing the B button, and she can jump with the Y button.
Now, if you want another tip, my paypal name is 1337omgY0Usuxorz, please send me $5 for a tip.
Thank you, I hope you had a good time basking in my knowledge, I know I did.
John is out!
DUDE DUDE! SHE CAN ALSO STUN WITH THE DOWN SMASH! YOU FORGOTS THIS!

PS. He spelled tether wrong as well :psycho:

fkacyan

Smash Hero
HAI GAIZ. did u also kno tht her downb can kick if u prss an attck buttn???!!111!/?!

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Is there any difference between the B-Left the B-Up tether recoveries?
This should have been in the Q&A thread. Anyways...

Significant difference in using either of them. Plasma-whip excels at, yes, horizontal recovery, while Plasma-wire works better at vertical recovery. Each of them has a different range from where they will successfully tether onto the edge. Plasma-whip also has a longer activation time than Plasma-wire.

ownage master

Smash Rookie
thx

Thx for the the tip. when i play my friend rueben I will own him so badly!!!

P.S. i dont have brawl so i think u know who i am

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
ZSS has her own signature foot stool of a sort if u press down b on to your opponent and u press up she does a very cool jump it works automatically it can be used wen ur being edge guarded 2 it also works with items.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
only 3 recovery moves. ZSS does not have a throw in the air, she just airdodges.
Thanks, we ZSS users were too stupid to figure that out ourselves, despite compiling tons of information, videos, and reading the manual that says she has three moves useable for recovery.
Thanks, we wondered why our Z-recovery move never came out.

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
Well he's a newb, so, thanks for trying to be helpful but these forums usually don't have new players so posting tips like that usually won't help but nice try.

Also, check out the stickies and make sure you read before posting.

Nanoha welcomes you:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom