• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2013 - June 1-2 - Morristown NJ - REGISTRATION DEADLINE MAY 28 http://zenith.apex-series.com/

mixa

Banned via Warnings
cobr_evolution said:
I don't aerial shield drop much because I mostly end up rolling or grabbing (hookshot kills me) and can't seem to improve on that.
no exaggeration that happens to me 90% of the time when i play online because of the delay. it's the absolutel worst. it only works if they jump into my grapple beam. then it's worth it. otherwise, FAAACK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOjCoXx7lYA&t=13m59s

I know you said online but,
what about that wide smile.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
how cute am i though

but yes, that was a mistake, and it WAS WORTH THE MISTAKE for once

then i get 5 stocked oops

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Whisper Ins:

1: SuPeRbOoMfAn - Too good. Congrats on winning. Keyboard king really impressed me. Let's get some more games in next time. It was nice seeing you.

2: Sensei- Lol you put me through a thrashing. I feel like i say this every time but you beat me down so much harder than you usually do lol. I'll take you down one of these days. GGs dude.

3: A$- It was nice meeting you, you seem like a really great guy. Our tournament match was the highlight of the tournament for me. I could tell right after we started that you were better than me, trying to keep up with you in our games was the funnest thing in the world for me. You deserved that win, I played my best but you still had an edge the entire time. If you end up going to Apex, I'll beat you then for sure. ;) Good games!

4: Nintendude- I was kind of hoping I'd run into you in bracket, I really enjoy playing you. You're the nicest guy ever lol. Congrats on taking Wizzy out in the bracket. Thanks for all you've done for this community. Let's get some frendlies in next time.

5: KeroKeroppi

Oh.. HAI.

5: Stranded- Congrats on 5th. You keep getting better and better. I think you'll change this game. I expect great things for you in the future.

7: Jimmy Joe- THIS GUY. My favorite Super Smash Bros player. :) Dude you're the ****ing man. Congrats on taking out Wizzy. It was nice to actually play some friendlies at this tournament lol, I still look forward to the day we play in the bracket! As always, it was nice seeing you. Lets make sure we play again this summer.

7: Rain Shifter- Lol why did you enter as Rain Shifter? You're fox is really fun to play, GGs. I enjoyed commentating with you, I told you you'd be good! You're a really nice guy, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully i'll seya at Apex.

9: Han Solo- Lol i had a feeling that we'd run into each other in the bracket at this tournament for the longest time. Guess not. We didn't even play that many frendlies either wtf. Anyway, it was nice seeing you! That fox just keeps getting better! Seya at Apex dude!

9: Wizzrobe- Dude you surprised everyone at this tournament. The florida dudes did not lie about you. You're so good. You were too busy bouncing back and fourth between games so we didnt get to play much friendlies, the ones we did play were a lot of fun though. I can't wait to see how good you are by apex. Keep improving.

9: clubbadubba- Lol dude our first set in pools was absolutely nuts. I just finished rewatching it and was at the edge of my seat lol. You're falcon really caught me off guard. You had total control on stage and really outspaced me. The only reason i one was because i managed to get some gimps and tent combos in. I hope we play again at apex and have a set just as intense. Lol at the power going off mid match. You're one of my favorite people to play, ggs buddy.

9: greginator- I wish we played more! We always have good games. Congrats on doing so well vs sensei. Your commentary impressed me the most this weekend. Hopefully we'll play some more later on this summer.

13: Shade - GGs in our tourney match man! I was surprised you went falcon in the blind pick, i thought for sure you would have gone fox. Your fox is dirtyyyyy. Hopefully i'll see you at some of Chain-Ace's tourneys soon. Nice seeing you again.

13: Cobrevolution - You're the man. Did we even play any frendlies this weekend? wtf. We've been talking about having a 12 cb for months lol. We've gotta do that soon. I was hoping we would have played in tourney. Random levels too fun. It was fun commentating with you. It was nice seeing you again.

13: Fireblaster - Lol not only did we not play a single friendly, but i don't even think we had a single conversation. It was nice meeting you. Let's get some games in next time. Hopefully i'll see you at Apex.

13: Jobefire - Good **** on taking wizzy to game 3. You played really well in your matches. I want to play you in tourney wtf. Items on, random level FTW.

17: weedwack- I had a lot of fun playing you in frendlies. You're a good kid (lol it feels weird calling you a kid you're older than me lolololol). It was nice seeing you!

17: valoem- Didn't even know you were at this event until several hours after it had started. I saw you once all weekend lol.

17: Komotonoto- I have a lot of fun playing your yoshi. Good games in the bracket mah dude. It was hella fun! I'm sure i'll see you at apex! Nice seeing you again!

17: Jnatty- We never play any friendlies! And WTF @ you money matching your hat against my brother! I've been asking you to wager that hat against me for ages. I guess i'll just have to settle for Battlecow's.

17: Karajan- Why didn't we play? Your adapter thing is ****ing sweet lol. You're just a really nice and funny guy. I'm sure i''ll see you soon.

25: bloodpeach- Nice meeting you man. Let's get some games in next time.

25: chain-ace- I was so sad when i found out that you dropped out of the tournament. :sadeyes: Thanks for all of your TOing and what not. We all really appreciate you. You do so much for this community.

25: KnitePhox- This dude. It was nice seeing you and your crew again. Let's get some games in next time.

25: Smash Jesus- Lol you're actually the man. I love playing you. HIPSTER JESUS. Start coming to tourneys more often! GGs in pools!

33: Maliki- Sucks that two people in your pool didn't even show and you still got 33rd wtf. Seya this weekend fo sure.

33: zyzz- Pretty sure we're chillen tonight. Start playing the game more often. The day before the tournament won't cut it lol.

33: akuderka- It was nice meeting you man! You're really good! GGs in pools! :)

33: hectohertz- Your name seems painfully familiar.. So GGS if we played! Sorry i'm drawing a blank on who you are right now.

33: omg.pancakes- Really like your gamer tag

Good games to everyone! Sorry to anyone i forgot to mention. Thanks to all who helped run this event. You guys are awesome.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Stranded wanted me to post his shoutouts for him.

1: SuPeRbOoMfAn
congrats on placing first man, we played like 3 friendlies, but i always love getting beat down by dat falcon. I will start beating you in some friendlies any day now. I learn a lot from your falcon game so I love when you use him in tournament. With out a doubt one of my favorite smashers.

2: Sensei
we played some fun matches on stream, You played sick matches with A$, thanks for winning lol. Also it sucks that boom got that sweet Di on you, rooky mistake, and I hate to see it happen. really enjoy watching you play. I also saw you beat boomfan in the falcon ditto on hyrule, I was amazed. Keep up the good work.

3: A$
You dawg. You run hyrule with that link, so ****ing good. You pulled crazy **** with that boomerang, and I did not expect you to be that good. Had fun in our friendlies. Enjoyed getting grub with you and look forward to playing you in a lot more friendlies at apex.

4: Nintendude
thanks for sending me to losers bracket and then knocking me out of the tournament lol. The games we played in bracket were a bunch of fun and i will get you next tournament. Also nice job against A$, your pika really surprised me. I give you a lot of credit for being under the stress of running like half of these tournament, the community really depends on you and you're doing a great job. I got you next time.

5: KeroKeroppi
it was a good feeling not placing under you this tournament. How about you sleep at home for a night, maybe once in a while we can ****in play. P.S. the only reason I check smashboards is to see your sweet rodent pictures. Good smasher, look up to you a lot.

5: Stranded
Good job against LD and Greginator. You really look stylish with that cowboy hat on.

7: Jimmy Joe
the king dog of all dogs. You are one of my favorite smashers and I was surprised we didn't play in tournament, since we do every time. You really did a great job against Wizz.. You have a really solid pika and your shout out to me almost brought me to tears lol. You're the man. keep training.

7: Rain Shifter
Mr. Gimp, it was really sick playing you in tournament and seeing you do justice with that xbox controller, I remember I used to get 5 stocked by you online. You did a sick job commentating. Also I haven't seen a fox beat my pika down on DL as bad as yours did. Mind blown

9: Han Solo
My big brother. it is always great looking forward to playing a **** load of friendlies with you. I love our fox dittos on DL. (Maybe one day you will be able to beat me). I feel like we chilled a lot more this tournament. Had a great time getting food with you and the guys. I love'd watching wizz give you the beat down. I'm kind of upset how neither me or you broke each others shield lol. Congrats on beating that scary fox Shade. Have fun with steve, don't get too good

9: Wizzrobe
You shocked me this tournament, I thought I wouldn't get along with you for some reason, but it was the total opposite. I couldn't wait to play friendlies, definitely enjoyed meeting you the most, I hope to see you at apex or online, good job in project M dude, I heard you spanked a lot of good players. Great games!

9: clubbadubba
You doubted me against LD, ahahah, never again. I finally got to play you in some friendlies and i enjoyed the falcon dittos we had, along with the other matches. Lol at me tavoing you. I was shocked how much you improved. Great sets against kero. You played great

9: greginator
I got my revenge on you. Dude, it really sucks, because I know exactly how you feel when you played me, You were totally shot from trying so hard on sensei. It was the exact same thing last tournament when you knocked me out, right after that really intense set me and sensei had. If this happens next time, we will wait before we play so we get a fair set in.
WHY NO FALCON DITTO?

13: Shade
I honestly feared you the most going into this tournament. Your fox makes me want to cry. The way you gimp my falcon is just crazy. I only seem to have this scarce toward you for some reason. Good time getting food with you. Don't go to the next tournament, I don't need the stress ahahha.

13: Cobrevolution
Dat samus. I didn't play you or watch you play either this tournament. Wtf happened? We must have a smash fest soon.

13: Fireblaster
Hahah dude, I loved meeting you, so chill. Good job in pools, I didn't really catch any of your bracket matches unfortunately. That set we had in pools was crazy. Your mario is nuts, keep it up.

13: Skyfire
stop being a jobe. You played really well against wizz. I doubt you will read this because you rebel against smashboards, but you played great this tournament, Your pika got nuts, but you turned into the typical, ditch falcon, main pika. It sucks that we had to verse eachother in losers bracket, but you almost beat me. Great games man. The training is really doing justice for you. Quit barbswarming you nub.

17: weedwack
tough matches we had in tournament, sorry for the five stock lol. You really get punished for your main, but I have extreme respect for that. Keep being the man. I actually look up to you as a smasher.

17: xxWASxxSlash
Not to be a bad person, not sure if you're the kirby main, but if so, great games and nice to meet you. I deff remember the name, just can't put a face to it at the moment.

17: lilleswing
maybe you're the kirby main, if so just take the shoutout above this ^^^^

17: valoem
jerry, you're the man, and i don't know even if you have a smashboards because I don't really use the website but, you really are just an overall coool person, I remember versing you at yestercades for the first time, I didn't expect to be making a 10 hour trip with you and sleeping at your sisters house. Thanks for everything

17: Komotonoto

Stop being handsome

17: Jnatty
I don't even know what to say to you, besides keep doing what you're doing. Your kerby got super good. I finally got the cowboy hat ahahha. Great games and nice money/hat match

17: Karajan
Sorry i kind of made you go kirby against shade, I really wanted you to not let him in pools because he scares me. You're like super chill and help me out a lot. I love just talking to you about the game because you know so much. You do so much for everyone and help a lot of people out. You are for sure one of my favorites in the community. Keep being the man!

25: bloodpeach
You are another dog, that beard is beyond beautiful. I loved our pizza match, will never forget that man. That yoshi is not bad at all either. Love our set in pools, sucks that you had a hard pool you handsome devil.

25: chain-ace
WHY WE NO PLAY FOX DITTOS?
You are the man, you host like every tournament along with Nintendude, you both contribute so much to the 64 community, I don't know where everyone would be without you. Also why didn't I see a money match between you and skyfire?

25: KnitePhox
quit sandbagging, you're too nice when it comes to smash. You are a great player, Unfortunately nobody gets to see it. hahah you help me out a lot with my controllers, thanks for giving me that new joystick at sweet, it's so good, #taylorlubehpFTW

25: Swimmin Pool
GG's? I don't know if we played, but nice name ahahhaha

25: Smash Jesus
you're the man, I remember meeting you a while back, you let me use your controller, thanks for being there for me. I'm pretty sure we played one friendly set. GG's

33: Maliki
These rankings are messed up. It sucks how you always get hard competition, you're really good, and looking forward to playing a lot in the summer.

33: zyzz
It sucks that you get into an insanely hard pool, you're a good sport about it and really chill. Hope you continue to go to tournaments with the Koroshiyo, you seem to enjoy the environment, I also love the animal crawl/run

33: hectohertz
We didn't play but I know who you are, I hope we get a few games in next time bud.

(sorry for everyone I didn't give one, I can't put the name to the face, I have to get up in like 5 hours for school, and I have 2 finals tomorrow, so i have no time to investigate for players.)

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I should mention here that chain-ace lost his controller at the tournament. This includes both the gamecube controller and the adapter. This is why he only played a couple pools sets before forfeiting from the tournament altogether. This is also why he didn't really play any friendlies to my knowledge. If anyone saw his controller, let me or him know. It was last seen in his bag (which was open).

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone know where the match cobr (Samus) x Valoem (Pikachu) on DL is?
Nevermind, I forgot about VGB, it's here.

Though I haven't seen Wizz vs Nintendude pools, if anyone has it.

Top Bottom