• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's Personal Matchup Thread

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Going to collapse last five. if anything changes with an MU that changes your opinion just let me know and it will be changed

Zanx8

Smash Journeyman
Wario -2
Falco -3
Diddy Kong -2
Snake -3
and MK -3/-4
Of course my opinion isn't anything special but whatever.

TegamiBachi25

Smash Rookie
You guys haven't played any good Lucas players..have you?
oats? Im pretty sure I saw youtube videos of him with lucas

Please go back to the Ike boards, we have more than enough people spewing nonsense in the Zelda boards.

nonsense? How stupid are you? What he saying is true. Zelda is forced to camp and ike has to approach since he has no projectiles. You can throw din's fire at ike all day but he'll just spam counter, negating the attack

TegamiBachi25

Smash Rookie
She does has losing MU's and the rest of the MU's are stuff where people overstate things and make wild claims. I don't remember suggesting that Zelda beat's ZSS I do remember saying that I don't see how or why Zelda losses this mU.
I once saw Ven take Rich Brown to his last stock so Ima say +6 Zelda.
please tell me you're joking. You seriously think zelda wins against olimar? Im sure even diddy loses this matchup against olimar because of his stupid and ******** disjoints. Zelda obviously has a losing matchup against olimar. Just because someone who takes a stock who uses zelda vs someone who uses olimar doesn't make the matchup any better.

Top Bottom