• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeldas going to Apex 2012

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm going, though she's more of a secondary for me. And I'm not entering. So I guess I don't really count...

D

Deleted member

i wanted to go, but i have no gas money to get there, nowhere to stay, and i didn't pay for the registration...

i mean i pretty much never pay venue fee for anything, and i can sleep at m2k's or something, but gas money is an issue.

D

Deleted member

Im not going

Gots no money'eh
I don't have money either. It's not about the money man, just find a way to go and make it happen.

My plan is to drive my car to maryland with the quarter tank i have left, then to make my old roommate take me to harrisburg PA, where my other friend will take me to the tournament. I have no money, didn't register, and no housing. I plan to ask people for housing at the event that I can't even get into.

no matter what happens, it's basically going to be worth it just to go.

besides, aren't like... a lot of pittsburgh people going? or is this all a joke and you're doing that other alias **** again?

D

Deleted member

lake you make me sad. i thought you were bluffing but i saw chris and not you so i guess you really didn't go or i just missed you?

every TV had at least 1 fox at apex. it was kind of annoying.

Top Bottom