• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda was not playable at E For All. Sheik was not shown at E For All. And...

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sheik has not been confirmed in any way yet.

Dissenters who post new threads about this subject without -undeniable- proof shall be eliminated, along with their threads. This will now be your first, and only, warning.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
THANK YOU!!!

...You'd think people would be able to figure that out themselves...seeing as no one has a definite answer to Shiek's inclusion...

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
It may also come to a point where the word "Sheik" and also the misspelled "Shiek" will be censored in the Zelda forum until further notice.

Arean

Smash Ace
yay!! at last! people must realize that this is a zelda forum.. not a shiek forum! i dont really care if sheik is zelda's move but yeah

Drake3

Smash Ace
Dear God, lock the Sheik threads. >_>

And aerosol anybody who attempts to start one.

Yaya

Smash Champion
A Sheik thread not in this sub-forum???

I just hoping for Sheik to return, and end up to suck a lot, so NO ONE will play as Sheik, a flaw everyone made in 2001...

Rick Stone

Smash Rookie
Don't Worry In A Interview The "artist" Of Twilight Princess Said What He Was Working In A New Aspect To Brawl

Alphalink

Smash Apprentice
I see no reason for sakurai to take out part of an integral character in brawl. Ive never doubted sheik's inclusion

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
Its great to see the Sheik threads removed. I hope she isn't in, either that, or much less knockback for her attacks (so Zelda will have Priority to K.O). Its good that theres more Zelda discussion now.

thefindingmoon

Smash Cadet
wana know something funny all of you are talking about sheik making this techniqually a sheik thread lol and some people are even talking about sheik being in brawl on this thread,,, (hope that Zelda and sheik are to different people with the chance that there is an un seen story line where Zelda copy his appearance to Ganon wouldn't notice her),,,also some people have said that Zelda still will have her powers because zelda is zelda but this is technically twighlight Zelda and she never turns into sheik,,, ok thank you that is all

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
@Thefindingmoon; She never had the chance to transform, in Oot she had her suspicions about ganon so when he went on his tyrade she was already prepared. This is the same zelda from the original game just reincarnated. You have no point, dont act snotty.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Seriously? You're seriously going to bring the arguement that was intended to be ended by this thread into this thread? CHAOSDRAGON88 and thefindingmoon, I can gaurentee you that everything you could ever think of to say has already been said at least four times in various threads throughout this forum and the world. I don't mean that as an insult or a criticism, I just mean that this arguement doesn't need to happen, because it already has happened. A lot.

So let's all argue about it after Sheik is confirmed/deconfirmed/potato. :p

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. Why not make a official Sheik discussion thread? That way, people who really want to talk about Sheik have the ability to and don't end up rampaging the pages of the Zelda thread.

I'm tired of them already. Us Zelda fans already don't have much to talk about besides speculation.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Sheik is a persona of zelda. I was good with both and then there was times when i had to use Zelda because i clearly was not going Sheik, sounds hard to believe but its true. So dont give me that take it to the sheik discussion threads because sheik's existence is based on zelda not the other way around. Sheik is more along the lines of a fighting style than a character.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Sheik is a persona of zelda. I was good with both and then there was times when i had to use Zelda because i clearly was not going Sheik, sounds hard to believe but its true. So dont give me that take it to the sheik discussion threads because sheik's existence is based on zelda not the other way around. Sheik is more along the lines of a fighting style than a character.
Wow, I just wrote a **** long post filled with frustration and angry words. However, I realized that would only fuel a debate that, like I said before doesn't need to happen. Because it already did. See previous post about how everything you could say has been said near infinite times. Pretty sure the Mods agree, and they make the rules, so take it up with them. I'm out.

stace19

Smash Apprentice
zelda is gonna have an extra move and you know what move its gonna be the golden arrows from twilght princess thats goona take the place of the transformation move

rocdar12

Smash Cadet
Did you guys not here about the interview with Eiji Aonuma that Game Informer had! here it is:

GI: Have you been consulted at all for the usage of Link or Sheik or Ganondorf for Smash Bros. Brawl?

Aonuma: I’ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they’ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We’re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best

so I think Zelda will transform into Shiek! :chuckle:

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Did you guys not here about the interview with Eiji Aonuma that Game Informer had! here it is:

GI: Have you been consulted at all for the usage of Link or Sheik or Ganondorf for Smash Bros. Brawl?

Aonuma: I’ve been working with Sakurai for a very long time with this new Smash Bros., because the Wii came out and when discussion for a new Smash Bros. took place nobody could think of anyone other than Sakurai working on it. He was kind of the default, and I was very happy to hear that he would be working on it. Actually, my designers did work on the designs for Sheik and Link and Ganondorf. So they submitted the initial designs, and so it would fit in the Smash Bros. Brawl environment, they’ve had to tweak some of the designs. But Sakurai has brought those altered designs to NCL. We’re working very closely with the team of Smash Bros. Brawl to make sure the characters look their best

so I think Zelda will transform into Shiek! :chuckle:
Do you take us for idiots? We know about this information, as it is several months old. Has it lead to any kind of confirmation of the presence of a Brawl Sheik at all? No. No, no, and no. The submitted models could lead to a trophy, assist trophy, an NPC, just a sticker, or might not even make it in the final cut.

Until we receive hard proof that Sheik is in Brawl as a part of Zelda, then her discussion here will be minimally used in reference to Zelda's moves. Anything else will be kept to the generic Sheik threads until she gets a confirmation, where she will then get her own forum.

ugg1020

Smash Cadet
I still don't understand why someone didn't just choose Zelda at E for All and use down-b. Then we wouldn't need to speculate.

JKJK XD

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
As much as i love sheik and zelda both and as mush as i am loyal as a sheik player i find that anything involving sheik that someone wants to say is well....stupid and irrelevant. their are ppl all over these forums that try to have them realize that these are Zelda forums as well as anything thats been said about has been said. everyone needs to realize that we all have to wait for all the info on brawl (as this has been said millions of times too) its only at the end of the month that we will know every thing so lets just wait and see isnt that just so simple its not hard im tried of finding 10 treads of the same treads that have year old info in it, it gets lame fast, but i guess not every one can be patient oh well....

also i would like to comment on this tread to ryoko sir i tip my off to you for this tread anyways this is my whole 2 cents

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
I still don't understand why someone didn't just choose Zelda at E for All and use down-b. Then we wouldn't need to speculate.

JKJK XD
i hope you are joking..

since zelda wasnt even playable.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
This thread is no longer relevant. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go vomit up my dinner in the Sheik forum when it appears.

Top Bottom