• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
New update is sweeeeet. I’m prioritizing Phantom Speed and Distant Defense first, and I kinda want to get Spur Atk 3 as a Seal for Alfonse so he can give +10 Atk to anyone he’s S Supported with
Oh, and Deflect Missle and Magic both seem fantastic. With Delfect Magic my Cecilia would actually live against QP Moonbow Rein :0

Oh, and I’m on Male Corrin’s team, btw. Sending out my Naked Frederick and Furry Chrom
Speaking of Male Corrin, I caved and watched some warriors gameplay, and I loooove how he looks

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I joined team Sophia because ez feathers and also i like her purple outfit and hair

Can I get your friend code?
my FC is 5067145222 if you want to add me. my lead is my fully decked-out Zero atm, but I'll probably change it out to someone else soon

Michelaar

Smash Cadet
I joined team Sophia because ez feathers and also i like her purple outfit and hair

my FC is 5067145222 if you want to add me. my lead is my fully decked-out Zero atm, but I'll probably change it out to someone else soon
Added! I find your Niles set very interesting.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
How do you gorls feel about the ability to buff up Sacred Seals? tbh I like them because now we can make husbandos/waifus even more viable than before. Phantom Speed is actually useful too, kind of, since at max power it tacks on +10 SPD so even slower gorls can activate Windsweep... Which really only applies to Cress! Cress! for ha Alm husbando.

The damage cutting seals will kill the Brave Nuke Meta, but at the same time, just boosts the Blade Tome Meta to the highest possible tier. Since Blade Tomes are now the only way to get a solid 1HKO or deal just enough damage for the 2nd hit to finish off the severely weakened enemy. I suppose that makes Gem Weapons and Triangle Adept 3 an even bigger part of the meta too. I'd say S Tier for Blade Tomes, A Tier for Gem Weapons/Triangle Adept 3/Raven Tomes, and Brave Weapons are now appropriately at B Tier. lol

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , why does your PA Inigo not have any assists equipped? Just wondering.
You can't Dance for a Dancer. I'm throwing his abs at Heauxmilla and her army for mass amounts of SP. :^)

btw gorlos, I have 2 Arthurs.
-RES/+SPD
-RES/+DEF

To my understanding his speed is pretty bad. So at 32 SPD, with Eirka buffing him and a +3 SPD Seal, he'd reach 39 SPD which is acceptable but 42+ SPD is kind of where it's at for a ton of doubles. Of course there's always Fury 3, which means 42 SPD. But it really seems like a lot of investment and idk how I feel about that since the new minimum speed for speedy units might be 46 or higher these days thanks to the new seal enhancements.

Then I was thinking of +DEF, which would allow him to tank more with his standard Emerald Axe and unleash a stronger Bonfire for 16~18 extra damage. I notice the -RES kind of hurts him since he could've been used to bait some blue magic gorls, but oh well.

OR! Should I just wait for a +ATK Arthur?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Burgundy Burgundy please remove your M!Corrin from your defensive team. As cool as he looks i ran in to a team of Azura/Azura/Olwen
and Neither of our Corrins did anything against them

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I joined A!Tiki btw
Phantom Speed is actually useful too, kind of, since at max power it tacks on +10 SPD so even slower gorls can activate Windsweep... Which really only applies to Cress! Cress! for ha Alm husbando.
tbh I think I'm going to stick with the HP seal for Alm. I'd rather have Wind Boost active as much as possible than Windsweep.
Also there's probably some typo for Hardy Bearing, since the upgrades for it have the exact same description. But once that gets fixed so that we can see what the HP ranges really are, it could end up being a great seal to use.
Michelaar Michelaar 8881469688 is my code, Eph is my leader now but I may change it to Alm later in the Gauntlet.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, Hardy Bearing 2 has been tested and it works at 50% health, while Hardy Bearing 3 has no HP requirement

The English localization team is kinda bad sometimes

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Burgundy Burgundy please remove your M!Corrin from your defensive team. As cool as he looks i ran in to a team of Azura/Azura/Olwen
When you send friends your best event-related unit, but it doesn't help at all:
At Least.jpg

Wait, there's an M!Corrin?
It's either feminine M!Corrin or kinda masculine M!Corrin. So there's only M!Corrin.

I joined A!Tiki btw

tbh I think I'm going to stick with the HP seal for Alm. I'd rather have Wind Boost active as much as possible than Windsweep.
Also there's probably some typo for Hardy Bearing, since the upgrades for it have the exact same description. But once that gets fixed so that we can see what the HP ranges really are, it could end up being a great seal to use.
Michelaar Michelaar 8881469688 is my code, Eph is my leader now but I may change it to Alm later in the Gauntlet.
I joined Ninian since I don't have a good A!Tiki yet. I really want a -SPD/+DEF or +ATK gorl eventually. She's actually horrifying as a Bow/Dagger wall. -RES/-HP is also OK I suppose.

As for Alm, ye, I guess having as high HP as possible is fine. Wind Boost is OK for Arena but really it's a trash skill until we get a Phantom SPD type of a seal for Boosts. Like tacking on 10HP/15HP/20HP when factoring in boosts? This way it'd be usable in Lunatic modes and Tempest Trials.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Not supporting Femui, best blue melee unit in the game.

Lel. GG's to all who opposed the foot waifu.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
The Big House 7 will go down as one of my favourite tournaments for both games
So, Armada loses his 7 year streak of not losing to anyone other than The Big Six, and it's to the player that had a serious problem beating him, having 1 game taken from Armada before this. HBox was also a treat to watch, I enjoyed his set versus Armada a lot. On the Smash 4 spectrum it was even better, in fact it was a best case scenario. Dabuz, my favourite player beats Nairo, an opponent who he hadn't beaten in over a year AND goes on to win his second super major of his Smash 4 career. Also Marss was on a complete rampage. I mean 3-0 over ZeRo in ZSS's arguably worst matchup? Well done
Welcome, front pagers.
Damnit, I've missed you. Welcome back!

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I’m really proud of my best friend, who poured his sweat and tears into making the best Male Robin

He’s currently rank 10 on Male Corrin’s team
Yeah, Hardy Bearing 2 has been tested and it works at 50% health, while Hardy Bearing 3 has no HP requirement

The English localization team is kinda bad sometimes
Ah okay, figured it was a typo. Also nice, that makes Hardy Bearing much better.
Aw man, sorry gorl. I put him there to use on a battle but I fell asleep and forgot to change him. Right now, Summer Freddy is up :D
How do you gorls feel about the ability to buff up Sacred Seals? tbh I like them because now we can make husbandos/waifus even more viable than before. Phantom Speed is actually useful too, kind of, since at max power it tacks on +10 SPD so even slower gorls can activate Windsweep... Which really only applies to Cress! Cress! for ha Alm husbando.
gorl smfh, I have an Alm too. And a Watersweep Frederick soon :drohmy:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I’m really proud of my best friend, who poured his sweat and tears into making the best Male Robin

>getting +10 5* Robin but not using +SPD nature. smh smh smh

btw Watersweep and Windsweep are still super bad because they prevent your unit from doubling. PLS FIX

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

He’s currently rank 10 on Male Corrin’s team

Ah okay, figured it was a typo. Also nice, that makes Hardy Bearing much better.

Aw man, sorry gorl. I put him there to use on a battle but I fell asleep and forgot to change him. Right now, Summer Freddy is up :D

You didn't do it fast enough
Screenshot_20171009-230425.png

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
>getting +10 5* Robin but not using +SPD nature. smh smh smh

btw Watersweep and Windsweep are still super bad because they prevent your unit from doubling. PLS FIX
Not much point to +Spd when even at +10 he’d only be at what, 36? +Atk works better for him

Also, in case anyone is curious, all 11 of those Robin’s were 3/4 Stars. Cost him like, 200k+ for the merges and skills. He also has some other cool skills like Infantry Pulse. His Robin was +HP for a while to take advantage of it, but he recently switched to +Atk.

I’m hoping to do the same as him with Male Corrin. Just need to pull some more, I only have my original and 1 other 4 Star. I’d also like to get a +Spd/-HP one before I start merging

As for Wind/Watersweep, I think they’re underrated and are good counters to the popular Vantage meta. Alm is usually paired with Celica, and both Robin’s, and tries to finish off anyone that they couldn’t kill, or can’t kill because of Vantage
I just gave Freddy Watersweep, and though he can’t double anymore, he’s meant to be on a team with Inigo, who can help him get more hits in despite the skill limitations. Obviously it’s not optimal, but Watersweep fits the beach aesthetic so idgaf. Plus he can fight mages and Brave Lyn without getting killed immediately which is sweet

Course now, Hardy Bearing exists to specifically counter Vantage, but I don’t think it invalidates the Sweep skills as much as say, the Slaying Weapons to the Killer Weapons

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
You can still double during the enemy phase with the Sweep skills tho, and you can also still double with Brave weapons.
And if they let you double during the player phase as well, that would be insanely busted. Why use Desperation when you can hit twice without worrying about the enemy hitting you at all and without having to worry about the HP threshold? Why use a Firesweep weapon when you can use Wind/Watersweep which still allows you to hit back on the enemy phase?

Michelaar

Smash Cadet
I joined A!Tiki btw

Added!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning all. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to go through more of my Numeracy Book that the Uni provided me. And I had my meeting with my TA yesterday afternoon, glad to see he's doing alright.

Also, the Splatfest for Front Toilet Roll vs. Back Toilet Roll came to an end. And to no one's surprise, Front Roll won.

"Toilet paper always goes like this. *Shows toilet paper going on the front* It never ever goes like this. Only villains do that. *Shows toilet paper going on the back*" - All Might :secretkpop:

Btw, since I reached Level 31, I noticed that Judd will now start giving out Super Sea Snails for every level up we get beyond 30. That's really cool. I do wonder if we get something as a reward for reaching Level 50 like how we did in the original Splatoon. (Also been trying to make different builds as well, a bit cumbersome with trying to get 3 Sub Abilities of the same. Since I plan on trying to get Ninja Squid with 3 Swim Speed Ups on one. Since that negates the slower swim speed. Best if I just saved up ability chunks from now on. Since I ain't getting much luck even with the Ability Drinks.)

For those who are checking out this season for anime. I've been rather curious about some shows, such as Net-juu no Susume, Anime-Gataris and Osomatsu-san (Even though the pilot for the first season isn't on CR anymore). Which one out of these would you recommend? I do plan on checking out Love Live! as well, even though I only saw the pilot for the original.

Edit: I need to try and get back into making that stupid RPG Maker game of mine on the 3DS. :V

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Thanks to the apology orbs, I managed to get one last summon on the Dragon A banner, and I got a 5 Star Corrin with +Spd/-HP, the exact nature I wanted for him :dr^_^: I’m veeeeery happy now. I’m going back to the dancer banner in hopes of getting a Shigure or two, and hopefully another Inigo. I wanna give both of their tomes (time and ring?) to the Robin’s

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Every time I play arena I'm reminded how much of a mistake brave lyn is.
She wrecks my normal team, because I can't just bait her with Hector and if they have reposition, she hits femui for free and I can't attack her with mages because she doesn't die.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
obviously, answer is to just run armor emblem

who cares if she negates DC when she does 0 damage to your units

all you need is 4 hectors. it's so simple and easy

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
obviously, answer is to just run armor emblem

who cares if she negates DC when she does 0 damage to your units

all you need is 4 hectors. it's so simple and easy
If by 0 you mean 10x2 unless you buff defense and then she gets repositioned/drawn back out of range of your 1 movement tanks...

Then yeah. Who cares about negating dc.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
My main problem is how common she is.
Pretty much everyone runs her because she's easy mode and fits in any team as a ranged nuke, plus her being free and coming with a full kit makes investment next to nothing.

Dancers being bonus heroes just makes things worse.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Invest in Robin with Bowbreaker :drshrug: or even without Bowbreaker, she usually dies in one hit, or is left with like, 3 HP
Female Robin can double as a Rein Counter. Point is, use Robin

Also @ the person who shared my friend’s Robin with Sagemaster15, thanks! He really appreciated getting featured in one of his videos

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Yeah the winners were Zenyatta, Symmetra and Mei imo. The former two are incredible looking and Mei's even come's with a "hopping vampire" emote. Ana's is great because parrot too.

Zarya's is disgusTing tho

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I think Zenyatta's is probably the best skin

The other ones range from pretty cool to lame

I get that Ana's is a reference to her costume in last year's halloween comic, but i don't care too much for it. i still want it and use it, but i wish it were cooler. it would have been more fitting for her to get an egyptian god themed skin imo (isis or bast maybe?)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I, uh, really don't think anyone is making an Isis skin anytime soon.
She was the goddess of magic, and obviously the skin wouldn’t be named Isis. That was implied

I think a Cleopatra skin would be perfect for Pharah. Blizzard pls

Top Bottom