• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Currently using Camilla's map to SP grind Inigo. Luckily I have Summer Elise so it makes things go by much faster. I'm also training my Bride Charlotte because she seems like a very good option for Infantry Emblem. For Infantry Emblem I'd probably have Xander, Inigo, Charlotte, and then whoever for the 4th option. Probably an Offensive Healer if we ever get one that's not super situational.

turns out i had a 5* male robin (he was like my second 5* ever), so i sacrificed him to shigure for blarraven+. i don't have any TA fodder atm, but that's okay

i also found out that i have a +res -def camilla, which is what i've wanted for a long time, so i'll have to train her up soon. after that, i'll just have to wait 7 years for the next hector banner to be able to give her DC cricricri

i think i'm just going to train up the +res -hp gwendolyn i have. i've wanted a +res -spd one, but i have summoned like a billion gwendolyns and none of them are -spd wtf. i'll also need to wait for the next hector banner for her, so i'll still have to use elfie in the mean time
Gwen is pretty good for a defensive based armor team. She's the next best thing we have to a mixed tank with +RES. I'm waiting for a +RES Sheena to trudge my way so I can have a horrifying 36/36 Tank Gorl or 48/48 with 3 Wards.

The best part is that they would always be in square formation, so they could have Supports active at all times. They can't be Panic-Trolled either since everything will be a Spur-like effect. I'm so excited for that even though I can only pick between Gwen or Sheena since I only have 1 DC Fodder left.

In celebration of Mean Gorls Day, I have covered Splatland in Spritzee's Shade Spray (in the form of colorful ink).
View attachment 133012
View attachment 133013
View attachment 133014
I like how the 2 games I played as MEAN GALS both started with someone from the other team immediately disconnecting. I guess seeing a MEAN GAL using a MEAN GAL (the Gal weapons in 2 are still great idk why people don't use them more) is a spoopy sight tbf.

Oh and I got a Brave Lyn from my free summon lol
Oh goodie! Perfect Swift Strike 2 fodder. :secretkpop:

btw that is some sassy hair, I bet Zelda herself would approve if she were capable of more than just throwing shade.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gwen is pretty good for a defensive based armor team. She's the next best thing we have to a mixed tank with +RES. I'm waiting for a +RES Sheena to trudge my way so I can have a horrifying 36/36 Tank Gorl or 48/48 with 3 Wards.

The best part is that they would always be in square formation, so they could have Supports active at all times. They can't be Panic-Trolled either since everything will be a Spur-like effect. I'm so excited for that even though I can only pick between Gwen or Sheena since I only have 1 DC Fodder left.
my +res -spd DC Sheena is one of my favorite units that I have tbh. With ignis, slaying lance+, and quick riposte, she destroys basically everything with her ignis nukes. i've started to favor defensive units over offensive ones, which is why i like units like henry and belka and sheena so much

yeah, i'd like to build gwendolyn as a blue sheena, but i never pulled nephenee (because i don't care about her/oscar), so that's not an option for me. i'll probably end up sacrificing my last berkut to her for berkut's lance+, but i might wait until his ghb rerun for that idk.

defensive armor emblem is a lot of fun. you barely take any damage and everything gets destroyed by bonfire/ignis procs. being able to bypass panic ploy is an added bonus. with armor march's introduction, offensive armor emblem is probably viable now, but amelia is pretty rare and it's probably better to just not take any damage at all than to be offensive powerhouses.

the zelda social is now stickied to the front page of swf

i think this calls for a celebration

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I’m so conflicted
I want to promote my only 4 Star Chrom to give Furry Chrom Aether, but the Chrom is +Atk/-Spd which is probably his best nature if I ever want to make a Chrom, which I probably will one day cause I like Chrom
So I guess I’m forced to wait for another Chrom, which will probably not come for a while since I’m not focusing on reds right now
Well, I guess I can distract myself from it by grinding SP on him, and supports too. My furry Chrom is supported with Naked Frederick, who I also wanna build too. He’s +Res/-Def which is awful but he’s a dagger so his defenses don’t matter too much. Just means I can’t use Bonfire on him. I don’t think I wanna replace his Seashell, I might just try to make him as powerful as he can be while still being a debuffer.
That would mean using Summoner Support on him, but that’s also conflicting cause I just S Ranked with Alfonse, and I feel like he likes the buffs too. It’s annoying that you lose all support progress when you switch, it just seems inconvenient. It takes long enough to grind supports.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
the zelda social is now stickied to the front page of swf

i think this calls for a celebration
Praise the goddessT Fujin may ha spirit fill this place with infinite sass! We did it gorls!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so i guess it's not actually stickied, so it's possible that the social could be knocked off of the front page

but we're pretty active, so the social will probably be there most often than not

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It has the thumb tack though. Maybe it's like Santa and you have to believe in it for it to work.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
that's because the thread is stickied to the zelda subforum

it's not actually stickied to the front page

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
yooo

Looks like the everyone running thing was true. Rip Hakumen
Also, ruby's teleport crossup + assist is going to catch so many people in the beginning lol.

Max of 4 bars and you start out with that much, supers seem to cost 2 bars tho and dhc are 1 bar? Maybe there's different costs. Calling in an assist costs half a meter when you're performing a move. Meter gain seems whack tho, they're randomly gaining like a full bar.
Assists seem to have a lot of options as well, ragna was doing like all of his specials (plz give crossup blood scythe) but it feels like they hang around forever when they do their move.

Also holy **** damage output seems super high, they took jin down to like 20% health from a basic counterhit 6a combo and 2 supers lol. Also, overdrive 5b combo into carnage scissors did 6.2k lmao
I'm guessing that the square next to the meter bar is some bonus or comeback mechanic you fill up as you attack or take damage and you cash it in during supers for extra damage.
You can come in with an attack once your partner is down so its not just guess wrong and die like marvel 3. Its still super punishable and baitable though.
Overdrive seems available once you lose a partner. Limit on bar is lifted, jin had like 6 bars, also it seems like you gain meter and regen health a lot. Wonder if people get upgraded effects or if its just enhanced supers.

No burst or barrier guard, seems like they want a more aggressive game.

edit: video got uploaded
It seems like the other square fills up each time you call in an assist and it determines what level your overdrive will be.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
From a fanservice perspective, she's kind of meh.

A remixed version of Red Like Roses Part 2 would have worked a lot better as a fighting game track than just taking it straight from season 1's OST.

The only two moves of hers that looked familiar were her ending attacking at the end of the food fight (her super) which looked anti-climatic, and her "dig scythe into ground and fire shots" pose from the Red Trailer. No bullet hell attack, no sitting on her scythe like a witch's broom, no movement options from shooting her rifle (that one hurts the most tbh), and a whole lot of swinging the scythe around as if that's her principal way of using it.

She's a sniper first and foremost who uses a massive scythe gun that routinely throws her around like a ragdoll. That...wasn't what they did with her. Even when spinning, it should at least be rifle assisted spinning.

. i've started to favor defensive units over offensive ones, which is why i like units like henry and belka and sheena so much
I'm really, really annoyed Fliers can't learn Steady Breath.

Heavy Breath / QR3 / Killer Weapon / Bonfire is great. I wanted to put that on Belka or Michalis but can't, so I put it on a +DEF/-SPD Lukas instead. Now that I did though I'm wondering if he was a good choice...he's not a bad choice, but running the numbers, a +ATK/-SPD Nowi does it a lot better, and she gets a DC weapon to abuse with it.

Black Knight is probably the best user of it though, cause he can swap out Bonfire with Black Luna. Give him an Eirika buff, and he kills basically everything but Reinhardt on counter hit.

I've been meaning to make a mixed team to make best use of Guidance, and I think that build going to be the centerpiece. I'll rebuild Ephraim into a blue Eirika, finally make that Emerald Axe+ / Distant Counter / Guidance Camilla and...I guess have Inigo round it all out with a Raven tome and TA3. That'll probably work, though red mages may pose a problem.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
yooo

Also, ruby's teleport crossup + assist is going to catch so many people in the beginning lol.

Max of 4 bars and you start out with that much, supers seem to cost 2 bars tho and dhc are 1 bar? Maybe there's different costs. Calling in an assist costs half a meter when you're performing a move. Meter gain seems whack tho, they're randomly gaining like a full bar.
Assists seem to have a lot of options as well, ragna was doing like all of his specials (plz give crossup blood scythe) but it feels like they hang around forever when they do their move.

Also holy **** damage output seems super high, they took jin down to like 20% health from a basic counterhit 6a combo and 2 supers lol. Also, overdrive 5b combo into carnage scissors did 6.2k lmao
I'm guessing that the square next to the meter bar is some bonus or comeback mechanic you fill up as you attack or take damage and you cash it in during supers for extra damage.
You can come in with an attack once your partner is down so its not just guess wrong and die like marvel 3. Its still super punishable and baitable though.
Overdrive seems available once you lose a partner. Limit on bar is lifted, jin had like 6 bars, also it seems like you gain meter and regen health a lot. Wonder if people get upgraded effects or if its just enhanced supers.

It seems like the other square fills up each time you call in an assist and it determines what level your overdrive will be.
Ahhh that alt looks really nice
I don’t know much about BlazBlue but the gameplay looks fun enough
And Red Like Roses Pt 2 is a great song so even though a remix would’ve been awesome, it works without it
I really hope this comes to switch

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

A remixed version of Red Like Roses Part 2 would have worked a lot better as a fighting game track than just taking it straight from season 1's OST.

The only two moves of hers that looked familiar were her ending attacking at the end of the food fight (her super) which looked anti-climatic, and her "dig scythe into ground and fire shots" pose from the Red Trailer. No bullet hell attack, no sitting on her scythe like a witch's broom, no movement options from shooting her rifle (that one hurts the most tbh), and a whole lot of swinging the scythe around as if that's her principal way of using it.

She's a sniper first and foremost who uses a massive scythe gun that routinely throws her around like a ragdoll. That...wasn't what they did with her. Even when spinning, it should at least be rifle assisted spinning.
I don't know anything about rwby but she seems to have some movement options with her gun thingy. At the beginning of the match the recoil pushes her back and I'm pretty sure its the same move she uses for the crossups but going forward.

Also, I thought the song worked well. Granted, I'm also the type of guy who would pick shinsou, end gazer and pandora tears during matches so ye. (actually I just pick random) Stardust memory is my goto training mode music tho.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

There were Rifle movement options (P2@0:46, P1@1:09), I wouldn't expect crisp movement from a day -1 character.

Also, her "Distortion" (let's call it that) is mostly a showcase of her Semblance, which I think it wouldn't be portrayed at all otherwise.

I sincerely see this game as a very unpolished version of what is to come, but I am VERY glad to see Ruby Rose up there.
:196:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Gorls who have been playing or watching Warriors, who seems better between Robin and Elise/Leon?

I feel like Robin's mostly the better character, but Elise's C1 is really good. Writing up a tier list for giggles, not sure where to put those three.

It makes sense. You've got twice as much health to go through now, might as well do big damage to even it out.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
i've started to favor defensive units over offensive ones, which is why i like units like henry and belka and sheena so much
Welcome to my world. It's full of counters and 0 or little damage. :p

Heavy Breath / QR3 / Killer Weapon / Bonfire is great. I wanted to put that on Belka or Michalis but can't, so I put it on a +DEF/-SPD Lukas instead. Now that I did though I'm wondering if he was a good choice...he's not a bad choice, but running the numbers, a +ATK/-SPD Nowi does it a lot better, and she gets a DC weapon to abuse with it.

Black Knight is probably the best user of it though, cause he can swap out Bonfire with Black Luna. Give him an Eirika buff, and he kills basically everything but Reinhardt on counter hit.
Well, on top of having Lightning Breath by default, Nowi is targeting a weaker defensive stat and her overall defense is better considering she has resistance unlike Lukas who specializes against physical targets. Also, there's the issue of Slaying Lance's effect not being taken into account for some reason on KageroChart, but that's easily fixable. I feel like Lukas's greatest strength is being a mobile physical wall. Even though Steady Stance/Breath doesn't differentiate from range or weapon type, Fortress Def giving him a flat +5 defense for -3 attack is still useful if you want him to attack someone and still not take any or very little damage.

For who uses Steady Breath well, there's also the other Distant Counter units. That's mostly regular Ike, Ryoma, Nowi, and adult Tiki. Fae and young Tiki have average attack and Ninian's not really there for attacking. The manaketes are probably the "worst" of its users considering that they have to deal with Lightning Breath's lower Mt and +1 to their special cooldown. If they didn't, then unbuffed Nowi would actually be on par with also unbuffed Black Knight and Fae and young Tiki jump up from ~90 counter kills to ~120.

Anyway, the Black Knight has the distinction of not only having Alondite with it built-in DC and Black Luna which works just as well as Bonfire, but he's also a knight and one with good offensive and physical stats. With 3 stacks of Ward Armor, he ends up being ridiculously hard to kill physically while being able to counter-kill multiple units without dropping below QR3's range a problem Ike, Ryoma, and the other manaketes run into. Had there been a unit with Ward Dragons, 3 stacks of Ward Dragons would have let Nowi and both Tikis be on par with him. They still have their issues like adult Tiki surpasses the Black Knight in wins, but has more losses and takes more damage in the long run considering her sluggish speed even with 3 Wards boosting her defense and resistance as high as they can go.

CYL Ike is still a good user of it even if his wins are lower. Urvan just synergizes well with it to the point where you could just have CYL Ike bear through barrages of attacks, especially ranged ones, and explode them with Aether or Ignis.

Steady Breath on the other regular units running Wall of Fire and Sharp builds doesn't seem worth it to me. +Def, -Spd Lukas with Slaying Lance+, Ignis, and QR3 gets 84 wins, 27 losses, and 65 draws with Steady Stance. Steady Breath only increases his wins to 87 wins. Bonfire with Steady Stance has 79 wins, 27 losses, and 70 draws. The only thing Steady Breath changes is increasing his losses to 29. It's different for every character like Oboro benefits from being able to use Ignis with Steady Breath, but Steady Breath just seems to have more potential on units with built-in DC weapons or something like CYL Ike's Urvan.

Quick Edit: Die House from Cuphead is an awesome song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3UguXUvECM. It reminds me of some of Tape Five's songs and... that's pretty much it since I don't know much about swing or electro swing.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Gorls who have been playing or watching Warriors, who seems better between Robin and Elise/Leon?

I feel like Robin's mostly the better character, but Elise's C1 is really good. Writing up a tier list for giggles, not sure where to put those three.
Leolise's C1 looks fantastic honestly, and the rest of their kit looks really good as well. I'd put them above Robin. Or alternatively, Robin is better on his own, but Leolise are better if you utilize character switching when paired up with someone, so someone else like Ryoma or Lyn can utilize the launch off of Leolise's C1. Why am I debating about a tier list for a game that I haven't even played yet oml

So 2 years ago I had a year-long class on Photoshop, but no way am I playing however many hundreds of dollars that this image editing program costs. I tried Gimp but it was too different.
Fast forward to today, I decided to try Gimp again and I think the results were really nice! What I decided to do is remove the "SAMPLE" text watermark over all of those neat DRV3 posters since they all have that annoying tag on them but I want to use some as a wallpaper.
1. Before | After
2. Before | After
3. Before | After
And idk why a lot of the posters look like yaoi/yuri fanart but that's how it is I guess. EODM07 EODM07 number 2 covers your yuri pic for today, I got u covered.
And welcome back Renning!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning everynyan! How's everynyan doing? :4zelda:

yooo

I am so happy we FINALLY get some footage of the game, legit footage this time instead of small segments of it, like we did during the EVO Reveal and September Stream.

From looking at the footage, it seems like when your partner tags in when their ally is down; they can choose how they can enter the fight. Seems like they can either charge in on the ground, jump or do an overhead. So you can easily mix up your opponent and have them guess. Do they predict you running in, jumping in or using an overhead? Also, it seems like Happy Birthdays will be rather common in this game, and it seems like from Ruby's Super while it did connect on Ruby, it failed to connect on Ragna. So either Supers will not properly connect on the character in the back due to the hitstun they take (And the amount of ticks they have). Or the character in front will be taking all the hits from the super. It does seem like that from the meter, you can only do 2 assists before the assist bar runs out (And having to wait for it to refill).

Overall, I am super stoked for this game. I hope it'll look even better further in development! :yeahboi:

Edit: Just double checked the footage. Jin did manage to hit Ragna will all hits of his super. So my B.

And thanks for posting some yuri today Cress! Cress! ~

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Somehow got both Nephenee and Jaffar yesterday (Nephenee being the free summon).

They’re both +hp -spd :emptysheep:
At least they’re good skill fodder, Wrath seems really interesting but idk who I’d give it to. And with Nephenee I finally have a unit that gives me +40% on TT. How many points have you gorls gotten?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Can I lightening kick a Moblin yet?
More importantly, can Link finally use those sass snaps that he learns from Urbosa as an actual attack
Somehow got both Nephenee and Jaffar yesterday (Nephenee being the free summon).

At least they’re good skill fodder, Wrath seems really interesting but idk who I’d give it to. And with Nephenee I finally have a unit that gives me +40% on TT. How many points have you gorls gotten?
Only 12k points so far. I don't have any bonus units trained up and the longer tempests just aren't as fun for me. Plus I'm more focused on SP grinding the Warriors maps.
Anyways I finally got Inigo! +Res -Atk so he completely shuts down Rein lol. If I go with a Raven tome to counter BowLyn as well, would TA be a good choice or no? I'd rather not have it in fear of CA if he can beat her without TA, but it may be necessary idk.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
TA is basically always the best skill for raven tomes since countering two colors is the reason to ever run a raven tome

ca is rare afaik (i've never even seen a unit run it), so i wouldn't worry about it, especially since it's locked to 5* units only

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

They're both S+ Tier fodder tho. So you still win, yay! Also give me my luck back, ok thnx. :secretkpop:

As for the points I have, I'm sitting at 115k points. Whenever I'm playing OW I just let the game autoplay instead of letting my 99 Stamina sit there unused for hours at a time. The amount of SP my Crimea+BK squad have is hilarious. I could probably fit half the available skills, except weapons, on them. I should really send Inigo in with a squad of people but I don't think he'll survive long with the 140BST. ripcricririp

TA is basically always the best skill for raven tomes since countering two colors is the reason to ever run a raven tome

ca is rare afaik (i've never even seen a unit run it), so i wouldn't worry about it, especially since it's locked to 5* units only
Cancel Affinity is low tier on the B Passive list. If someone is using a Raven Tome+TA3+QR3 combo, they just send the effective color their way instead. Breakers/Teleports/Priority rearranging passives are way more useful on a consistent enough basis to justify their usage.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Mathilda was the first ca user, wasn't she? She's 4*.

But yeah, I've basically only ever seen it on Innes cause he comes with it.
you're correct, but i meant that you can only inherit ca3 from 5* units. mathilda is available at 4*, but you still have to waste the 20k feathers on her to get the full skill

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
you're correct, but i meant that you can only inherit ca3 from 5* units. mathilda is available at 4*, but you still have to waste the 20k feathers on her to get the full skill
It's a very garbage skill too. If it were in the C Slot it would be actually usable. If we get it as a Sacred Seal then things might get super spooky.

S U P E R ~ S P O O K Y

HELP MY HUSBANDO INIGO IF THAT EVER HAPPENS PLS FEH OMG

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i'm thinking about whether i should give my +res camilla emerald axe+ or legion's axe+

emerald axe+ would make her a better counter to blue mages, but legion's axe+ would be a f*ck you to all blade tome units, and besides, nobody really uses legion's axe, so it'd be an interesting thing to use

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
your avatar cannot compare to the one i made when i changed my name to fernosaur

that avatar is still pretty much the best thing i've ever made

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
i'm thinking about whether i should give my +res camilla emerald axe+ or legion's axe+

emerald axe+ would make her a better counter to blue mages, but legion's axe+ would be a f*ck you to all blade tome units, and besides, nobody really uses legion's axe, so it'd be an interesting thing to use
Emerald Axe+ would give her a more immediate and consistent purpose. Legion's Axe is always there to give her later, if you want to. I just don't really see many blade tome units that work well enough with the AI controlling them that EA+ DC Camilla wouldn't (a) already be able to deal with or (b) probably couldn't deal with anyway; not sure if even +RES Camilla can deal with -blade Tharja or Katarina.

Both are better options than Silver Axe, tho.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Emerald Axe+ would give her a more immediate and consistent purpose. Legion's Axe is always there to give her later, if you want to. I just don't really see many blade tome units that work well enough with the AI controlling them that EA+ DC Camilla wouldn't (a) already be able to deal with or (b) probably couldn't deal with anyway; not sure if even +RES Camilla can deal with -blade Tharja or Katarina.

Both are better options than Silver Axe, tho.
I'll probs just give her an Emerald Axe+, then. I would like to give her a Slaying Axe+, but I already sacrificed my spare Amelia to Belka.

Looking at some quick calcs, camilla can beat base kit blade katarina and tharja(without buffs), but she requires qr and a fortify buff (she also can't have emerald axe). camilla isn't meant to tank red mages, so it doesn't really matter that she can't really deal with them

i wish hector would be on another banner soon so i could give camilla dc :'(

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Legion's Axe applies Panic after the person is hit with it. So it's not really useful... Emerald Axe+ would be the better one so she can tank any boosted Blade Tomer and be a ridiculous counter to the inevitable Reinhardt/Olwen.

If it applied Panic if the person was on the same axis as them, then it'd be actually good. But FEH clearly has no intentions of fixing past mistakes. Instead they just apply bandage after bandage so they can make more money. COOL I GUESS FINE FINE EVERYTHING'S FINE YEP JUST DOING MY BEST!!!

I think FEH/IS is finally starting to understand what's useful for debuffs, consider Panic Ploy as a Seal exists. And it's very easy to beat a Blade Tomer's HP with a standard Infantry or even Cavalry unit. Maybe we can expect actually-good-skills from now on? *sassily stares at the useless Wind/Fire/Water/Earth Boost skills*

Hola chicas, como estas?
Who is this new person that's definitely not hiding from a mod's BAN•hammer? :secretkpop:

btw :secretzpop: is better ok bye

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Maybe we can expect actually-good-skills from now on? *sassily stares at the useless Wind/Fire/Water/Earth Boost skills*
Steady Stance made Earth Boost even more irrelevant, which is hilarious. The boost skills do have the advantage of working on both phases instead of just the enemy phase for steady stance, but the hp requirement really limits the amount of units who can run the skill.

i was going to say that atk and spd stance skills would be bad, but then i realized that they'd probably be pretty good on enemy phase units (like armors) who rely on skills like qr to do damage. IS pls make more stance skills

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I wished I had a Nephenee... Anyway, I'm currently at 70k and I'm aiming for 99k because I've lost all control of my life and really, really want PA Olivia, so I want all the orbs I can get.

I'd like to do a ton of more runs, but my irrational annoyance at having a ton of SP makes me want to stop since I don't want the Black Knight, Odin, and both Elincias to get too much SP and I don't want to just have my current +Atk, -Res, 4* M!Robin to just inherit some stuff and use him since he's going to end up with a ton of SP as well. Weird, I know. I think I'm just going to train my other +Atk, -Res, 3* M!Robin and burn the -Atk M!Robin to give Bonfire to Subaki.

Emerald Axe if you want her to be a stronger counter against blue mages and blues in general, but this comes at a cost of disintegrating to reds. From what I remember people talking about Camilla, she's has good overall bulk around, especially against mages where she can tank red mages from time to time. If that's what you want, then Legion's Axe or Slaying Axe might be better since you're only sacrificing 1 Mt for an effect. An axe version of Berkut's Lance might even be better for her since +Res Camilla would have 38 total resistance with it.

I remember a discussion about Legion's Axe on Serene's Forest a while back and someone like Selena, but with flipped defenses would be a good user of it. It's a specific build, though, for arena defense and just wreaking havoc: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ion-and-links/&do=findComment&comment=4879903.

That said, Camilla's stat spread comes close to Selena, so there's that. Someone later in the discussion mentions Legion's a good user of his axe and doing something like that since his HP pool is so damn high.

Anyway, it's October and that means spooky stuff! Or not since I don't like spooky stuff. I tried to find an avatar for this month and I wanted to use this fan art of Reinhardt as a vampire by Wanini, but I couldn't make it transparent, so whatever. Sucks since vampire Reinhardt is pretty badass-looking and totally appropriate. Fortunately, I was able to find something, but I won't link the artwork since the full thing is lewd since it's Camilla dressed up as Ike and Ike dressed up as Camilla. You can see where this is going. It's Halloween, Camilla's wearing Ike's clothes, it works. Now I really want Ike!Camilla as an actual unit in the future. Also, this really reinforces the whole Camilla looks amazing in anything that isn't her actual outfit.

All credit goes to Wanini.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Ffamran Ffamran
vampirereinhardt.png

as for camilla, i'm definitely going to give her emerald axe+, but maybe i'll play around with legion's axe+ in the future. i hope amelia is on the hero fest 3 banner so i can give slaying axe+ to camilla

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Leolise's C1 looks fantastic honestly, and the rest of their kit looks really good as well. I'd put them above Robin. Or alternatively, Robin is better on his own, but Leolise are better if you utilize character switching when paired up with someone, so someone else like Ryoma or Lyn can utilize the launch off of Leolise's C1. Why am I debating about a tier list for a game that I haven't even played yet oml
because speculating on games you want to play is fun
Leolise C1 pair up strats are great tbh. Tiki+Elise is the easiest way to feed her meter.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ffamran Ffamran

as for camilla, i'm definitely going to give her emerald axe+, but maybe i'll play around with legion's axe+ in the future. i hope amelia is on the hero fest 3 banner so i can give slaying axe+ to camilla
I didn't have Gimp installed and used Krita instead. Kind of didn't work so well since I haven't used Krita much and I've mostly used it to crop images. I think I got annoyed by Gimp's long loading or something and uninstalled it as result.

Legion's Axe is pretty neat and so are the other "user's" weapons, but it's kind of weird since most people would figure you'd want to have panic inflicted before combat and as a melee weapon, it's not ideal for some. There's also the deal with Legion being able to outright kill people, so the panic effect goes to waste. Some would rather have an Elivagar-like weapon, but whatever. Still a good weapon.

Edit: And now I have a 5* Michalis. He's still a jerk. :p

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Oh, 20 orbs.
3* Raigh: +Spd, -Atk.

3* M!Robin: +Def, -Atk.

4* Setsuna: +Atk, -Spd. Yay...

4* Tharja: +Res, -Atk. Seriously? Can I catch a break with red mages?

4* Wrys: +HP, -Def.

Also, freebies from the other banners.

Threaten Speed: 4* Jeorge: +Res, -HP.

Dragon A: 3* Arthur: +Res, -Def.

Dragon B: 4* Sully: +Def, -Res.

Game, please, I just want PA Olivia.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Free summon from Block A was a 5 star M!Corrin! 2 5 stars from free summons in a row, and that's my first ever M!Corrin as well! +Spd -Def which means 39 Speed when he initiates thanks to Yato. That just sounds amazing.
Free summon from Block B was... another M!Corrin with the exact same IV's.

Um

What

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just been out for my brunch with my dad. Which was very nice, though I was not anticipating them asking me if it was an extra salad or not. And they gave me quite the amount. Tomatos, Cucumber, Red Onion, Carrot with some lettuce acting as a makeshift bowl for the salad. Still was very nice~

Also, gonna be checking out the final episode of Gamers! later today, since I'm obviously a week behind. :V Then I'm gonna do the same with My Hero Academia S2 on Saturday. Which is also the same day I start my next Uni course.

Top Bottom