• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Merric is probs the worst green mage tbh, but he's not unusable

He's similar to Boey in that they're both physically bulky green mages with bad res, but the difference is that Boey has +4 def and +3 atk while Merric has +5 spd

You can use Merric and do okay with him, but there are better options.

He's banging Marth's sister, though, so he does have that going for him

iirc you have Julia, so you can just ignore Merric for the most part

I have a 5* Merric that just sits there because he's -atk and he has no good skills to give to other units
Welcome to FEH, where a Hero's viability is determined by stats and who they're being a heaux with. :^)

Boey is viable as a Close Counter tank gorl. But a lot hinges on him like a Blade Tome user (minus the nuking prowess), as you would need a babysitter or 2. Slap Eirika next to him and give her Rally Defense... That will lead to a total of +5 ATK/+6 SPD/+6 DEF/+4 RES (if you have Eirika equipped with her base skills and Fortify Res Seal). My Boey has Close Counter/Quick Riposte. He decimates most gorls who try to go for him, except for Tharja and Sanaki. He doesn't fair well against swordies that double him. At the end of the day, only 10 people are going to kill him. If he has 2/3 friends nearby then it goes down to 5/3 people.

Merric is so deep in a niche that he has no business being in. His weapon should really be transferable. At least bow users have neutral damage to all parties unless a Raven Tome is factored in. Merric can only kill green/blue fly-gorls. All red fly-gorls survive by A LOT. His defense is not good either.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
GUESS WHO'S ****ING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL
IT'S ME YOU HEAUXS
THANK YOU ZELDA FOR KEEPING ME STRONG WITH SASS ENERGY
IM OUTTA HERE

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to go off to the University for my Exam Preparation. Hopefully it'll do good for me and bringing some important essentials for it too.

Hopefully when I get back, I'll be able to check on whatever major is going on this weekend.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
amazing artwork held back by derpy ass faces

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
he doesn't have distant counter built into his weapon, so he'll never be as good as marx/ryouma/ike

he's not bad, tho

i'm not even going to bother training him up tbh

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Red Anna. Alternatively, the worst he can ever be is a marginally better Fir.

His stat spread is near identical, and he can handle Ninos/Julias surprisingly well without Triangle Adept slapped on him.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
amazing artwork held back by derpy *** faces
Llyod was pretty hot tho. So it confused me when his attire looked good, but the rest of him didn't. His face is too thin and his body is almost the right proportion from top to bottom. It's like he was starved/locked away underground for a couple weeks before being given his spot in FEH. Based on a lot of the art here, I thought FEH's goal was to take all the previous FE characters and make them hotter so they can make people spend millions for their beautiful waifus/husbandos?

But I agree the artwork would've been great if it weren't for the facial reconstruction surgery he went through. He should sue the plastic surgeon, tbh. Or... Is he supposed to be rekt and possessed Llyod? Which would make his appearance make sense.

As a unit he's OK. Another speedy sword unit that's outclassed by half the other speedy sword units. His weapon isn't too great, it'd be better without the HP restriction so it could act like Sparrow 1. It'd make his special weapon be in line with other special weapons that have lvl 2 passives on them. At least derpy Eliwood has a unique use being the only potential speedy sword unit for Horse Emblem. Llyod is just mediocre in his current position.

His brother Linus might be in trouble. The dude has a meh face and a bara body. So. Like. If pretty boy Llyod looks like this, imagine what Linus will look like. Prepare the special dramatic crying sofa and fashionably patterned tissues, gorls. I wanted to have a Black Fangs team but that's probably not happening.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
At least derpy Eliwood has a unique use being the only potential speedy sword unit for Horse Emblem.
But Cain, though. 32 attack and 32 speed and he comes with a bread and butter Brave Sword and Escutcheon combo. As he usually says, "ATTACK!"

Then again... Cain's like nonexistent compared to Abel who as a Brave Lance cavalier is more useful than Cain, a Brave Sword cavalier. He also has to compete with other mounted lords like Eldigan, Eliwood, and Xander. Oh, and no sad love story like Abel and Est.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Red Anna. Alternatively, the worst he can ever be is a marginally better Fir.

His stat spread is near identical, and he can handle Ninos/Julias surprisingly well without Triangle Adept slapped on him.
But Anna's stat spread is really different from the other axe units, and there's less axe units in general to choose from. Lloyd has much more (and better) competition. You could also argue that Anna counters magic better since red mages are the least common (unless Celica becomes popular), so she'll almost always be neutral or resist any incoming hits. Anna doesn't have derpface so that's a plus too.

And speaking of Celica, I got Echoes yesterday impulsively. Pretty far into it, I was going to start Act 3 but instead went back to an optional dungeon (trying to be vague because maybe spoilers?). Mae is actually a bæ though. Too bad she's pretty bad in general, unless it involves countering other mages.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
But Anna's stat spread is really different from the other axe units, and there's less axe units in general to choose from. Lloyd has much more (and better) competition.
As a red physical mage killer? Statwise, there's alse Eliwood, Caeda, and Fir. He holds his own reasonably well compared to them. The big problem there is three of the natural Triangle Adept users are also red; i.e., Lloyd's bigger competition for red mage killer is Roy and Selena, tbh.

And he is Red Anna, statwise. He doesn't have a good weapon like 5* Anna does and Anna is a better color for the job, but, I mean:

Lloyd : 41 / 32 / 35 / 20 / 30
Anna : 41 / 29 / 38 / 22 / 28

Those are really similar spreads. A 3 point swap between ATK and SPD, and a 2 point swap between DEF and RES.

And speaking of Celica, I got Echoes yesterday impulsively. Pretty far into it, I was going to start Act 3 but instead went back to an optional dungeon (trying to be vague because maybe spoilers?). Mae is actually a bæ though. Too bad she's pretty bad in general, unless it involves countering other mages.
I'm only an hour and a half into it. I'm pleasantly surprised by how good the voice acting is.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Samurai Jack has ended. Bittersweet ending when you consider time travel and what theoretically should happen if you do certain things. Still, an awesome series and finally, it received its closure instead of being left hanging for who knows how long. My only wish was that Mako had lived long enough to have seen Samurai Jack and also, Avatar: The Last Airbender to their end before he passed away.

Samurai Jack has ended. Bittersweet ending when you consider time travel and what theoretically should happen if you do certain things. Still, an awesome series and finally, it received its closure instead of being left hanging for who knows how long. My only wish was that Mako had lived long enough to have seen Samurai Jack and also, Avatar: The Last Airbender to their end before he passed away.
not the spoilerinos D:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay bad luck makes me hate Echoes now
I basically got completely checkmated, where Python had 1 HP, Tobin would die in 1 hit, and Clive would die in 2. I spent half an hour on that single turn just looking at the screen trying to think about how to get out of this and figured out a working method. So it goes to the enemy's turn and they all attacked near-full HP Silque instead (she was missing 1 point since Tobin needed to be the one to get healed) so whatever, she won't die as long as she gets 1 hit in.
Of course she misses every single shot.
"Oh but I have that turnwheel thing, I'll just redo that over aga-"
She misses every hit again, and every hit after that.
That had less than a 2% chance of happening, yet it happened. Thanks game.
The turnwheel does recalculate hit and crit rates, so she wasn't fated to miss every shot no matter what. Level ups seem to be fixed though, I had to watch Clair get just 1 point of luck I don't know how many times through that.
So join me tomorrow morning as I burn the game's cartridge as a sacrifice to our RNG lady and savior Anna. Not because I'm salty or anything b- baka

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Going to be looking through my notes today that I was given yesterday at the tutorial. Which I really enjoyed by the way.

Also made a paper toy called a flexiangle, it's really fun to play with. Sure it's very simple, but simplicity for something made out of paper is really something interesting for me, and the fact that it's also useful as a toy too.

I'll also be catching up with Greninja Saga. I saw the Combo Contest, I was expecting hype combos like the ones that Plasma Smash showed; but there were some cool ones.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
1st:C9 Ally:4mario:2nd:Misfits Larry Lurr:4fox:3rd:2GG Komokiri:4sonic::4cloud2:4th:Immortals AnTi:4mario::4zss:5th:Falln:rosalina: and Phoenix1 Tweek:4cloud2::4dk: 7th Locus:4ryu: and Mr.R:4sheik:
Personal Highlight:Falln beating ZeRo. It was a close set except for game 5, which was a two stock.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
1st:C9 Ally:4mario:2nd:Misfits Larry Lurr:4fox:3rd:2GG Komokiri:4sonic::4cloud2:4th:Immortals AnTi:4mario::4zss:5th:Falln:rosalina: and Phoenix1 Tweek:4cloud2::4dk: 7th Locus:4ryu: and Mr.R:4sheik:
Personal Highlight:Falln beating ZeRo. It was a close set except for game 5, which was a two stock.
My dream almost came true. Where someone almost JV3'd ZeRo. :secretkpop:

Also, I heard that Doubles was ZeRo & Nairo's worst placings ever. Finishing at 17th Place.

The combo contest was pretty silly. I did like the Phase Greninja player who used his Final Smash.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
My dream almost came true. Where someone almost JV3'd ZeRo. :secretkpop:

Also, I heard that Doubles was ZeRo & Nairo's worst placings ever. Finishing at 17th Place.

The combo contest was pretty silly. I did like the Phase Greninja player who used his Final Smash.
Didn't see the combo contest, I usually only watch the 64 ones because the game has more hitstun than all others.
Yes, you're correct about Doubles. Imagine telling that to someone in 2015! They'd laugh at you. Also, Zack and Locus teaming up was a dream come true for me, although Ranai and Komo defeated them in Grands Finals.
Actually, Max Ketchum summed up the team like this:
Makes me wonder what smash 4 players would be placed in those "Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic" charts.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Actually, Max Ketchum summed up the team like this:
Makes me wonder what smash 4 players would be placed in those "Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic" charts.
"Hold on Zack! We should at least respect our opponents during battle." - Locus
"They won't be able to respect my dance moves bae." - Zack

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
tfw you want echoes but you're out of the country so you can't get it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I swear to god. I seem to be going back to S.S.H.'s music to listen to.

WHY IS IT SO GOOD!? ;_; (Seriously. Go listen to his music, he's created heavy rock remixes for Mega Man, Tales of Symphonia, FF6, Mario, etc.)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Got curious, looked up supports of Echoes to hear the character's voices. I really like Clair, Lukas, Mae and...

... Delthea, Python, Saber, Silque, and Sonya's voices. Deen is the one I don't like, but it's fine. Mathilda reminds me of Cammy which makes it a bit weird. All I hear is Cammy.

Eh, I guess it's not spoiler-y since Heroes basically said they would be in the game, but it kind of is. Catria and Est sound older which makes sense if you consider their Heroes versions to be from before Echoes since Est implies she's married to Abel which puts her at post-Shadow Dragon and probably not Echoes or New Mystery. At the same time, Abel implies that Est was captured which forced him to fight Marth which means if Heroes Est is the same Est, then she should be from post-New Mystery. Now I'm wondering what she sounds like in Japanese because hearing Est scream in a very high-pitched voice: "IKIMASU!!!", was not a pleasant thing at all.

Also, I still question why Faye even exists. I listened to her entire support with Silque because wow, the voicework for her in Echoes is really good compared to Heroes, but geez, the whole Alm thing is really, really creepy compared to more tragic in Catria, Cordelia, and Flora's case.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Bandai released a Tekken History recap video of the first three games, in 8-bit.

Celica confirmed as a gorl who appreciates booty. :^)

I enacted the "will spend 39.99 once on a banner I like" and the GHB Banner had Klein as a silver and Hinoka/Ninain as a blue. So I pulled only those 2 colors with my 130 orb total. Got some good fodder, finally. Surprisingly (for me anyway), I only got 4 5 Stars. Though I got lucky with pull options, since it was at least 2 grey/blue orbs in each batch. One batch had nothing but grey, which is the only way I got a 5 Star/4 Star Klein duo from. lol

1 Klein (+HP/-DEF)
2 Ninians (+SPD/-DEF) and (+ATK/-DEF)

The next banner is apparently called Weapon Triangle. It sounds like they'll recycle units and give them 5 Star variations. Though it'd be pretty cool if there was a banner PER color with 3~5 good units, but I'd still pass. If it had Sword-Reavers or something like in normal FE games that'd be super cool and I'd buy stuff for that ASAP if I liked the characters. Or even cooler, a banner of 3 grey units that have (Blue/Red/Green Slayer) for a new abilities. I'd spend 39.99 on that for sure. But I doubt that'll happen.

Still focusing on building an OP Attack Serra.

Just a reminder that English Serra has OP lines, and the only reason healers CAN'T use Specials is because Serra's Special Attack lines are too OP. So they had to make sure healers in general couldn't use Specials to be fair. RIP.

FE Devs, pls fix, pls gib lines, ok ty.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Celica confirmed as a gorl who appreciates booty. :^)

I enacted the "will spend 39.99 once on a banner I like" and the GHB Banner had Klein as a silver and Hinoka/Ninain as a blue. So I pulled only those 2 colors with my 130 orb total. Got some good fodder, finally. Surprisingly (for me anyway), I only got 4 5 Stars. Though I got lucky with pull options, since it was at least 2 grey/blue orbs in each batch. One batch had nothing but grey, which is the only way I got a 5 Star/4 Star Klein duo from. lol

1 Klein (+HP/-DEF)
2 Ninians (+SPD/-DEF) and (+ATK/-DEF)

The next banner is apparently called Weapon Triangle. It sounds like they'll recycle units and give them 5 Star variations. Though it'd be pretty cool if there was a banner PER color with 3~5 good units, but I'd still pass. If it had Sword-Reavers or something like in normal FE games that'd be super cool and I'd buy stuff for that ASAP if I liked the characters. Or even cooler, a banner of 3 grey units that have (Blue/Red/Green Slayer) for a new abilities. I'd spend 39.99 on that for sure. But I doubt that'll happen.

Just a reminder that English Serra has OP lines, and the only reason healers CAN'T use Specials is because Serra's Special Attack lines are too OP. So they had to make sure healers in general couldn't use Specials to be fair. RIP.

"TAKE PITY ON LIL' OLD ME!!!"-Serra 2017 murdering someone in a different timeline

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Btw Ffamran.

You looking forward to New Game!+ airing in the Summer? :yeahboi:

Also, I need to check the OVA. Only saw two clips of it.
Oh, it's coming out this summer? Sweet. Hmm, I don't pay attention to anime news much, so stuff pops up for me.

Serra's voice work is amazing. Can you believe that she and Lissa share the same voice actress?

Anyway, it's weird how the healers have special quotes, but are not allowed to use offensive specials, and the only time you can hear them is by map starts where like everyone else, they say one of their special quotes, but only one. To this day, newly added healers still have special quotes e.g. Genny: http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Genny/Quotes. Can't hear them since they're not properly implemented on the page without having to download .wav files of them to hear. Well, it's not working on FireFox for me.

The only reason I can think of is that they're going to be recycled for when they're eventually given offensive versions of them like Serra getting a promoted version of her that is a Bishop, but at the same time, healers technically have two sets of special quotes: the two lines for when they're healing that is also used when they activate their healing special and the four unused lines for offensive special they can't access. Also, we already have two versions of Camilla, Chrom, Lucina, and Xander and they all have newly different lines than their other selves, so... It's basically wasted space. They could have just stored it on their work server or something, but nope, it's just unused audio.

On another note, I just learned about this yesterday: Anna's theme -- might as well be her theme at this point -- in Awakening and Fates have a little part -- not familiar with musical terms -- from the main themes of those games. I don't know if this ever happened in the previous other games as her theme is the secret shop theme and she's appeared in all of the games, but Gaiden and maybe Echoes -- I say maybe since DLC and all. Shadow Dragon might be exempt since it was the first game. I've a feeling this hasn't happened until Awakening, but it would be cool if it did. Kind of reminds me of Kazumi Totaka's Totaka Song which is somewhere in the games he has worked on.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
"TAKE PITY ON LIL' OLD ME!!!"-Serra 2017 murdering someone in a different timeline
"WHO ME? I'M HELPLESS!" ~ Serra 2017 murdering someone who is actually helpless to her overwhelming regal might in a better timeline.

I hope to the Sass Gawdess in the sky that we get either:
Healer-exclusive special attacks (maybe just offensive specials that any unit can use)
or
Bishop Serra (blue tome I guess)

Pls pls pls, I will literally throw 120 dollars ez at the game for Serra. I am not even lying. This woman is my waifu. I must marry her. Actually I'm kidding, I wouldn't do that.

Ffamran Ffamran the critical voice lines are also used for when you select a map to enter. I think they wanted a reason for them to exist just in case they decide to let healers be full on grey magic attackers. They have to give up a very valuable B slot to do much, and their weapon options are pitiful. So giving them special attacks at this point wouldn't be OP. It'd be like Azura, except Azura has a better/more consistently useful Support Skill and is actually capable of tanking/murdering things. Unless they are afraid healers would be too powerful... Like...

Wrys2Powerful.jpg

I hope they add more offensive staves. Maybe just 1 will do. 10MT is pretty good, but most of the staff users can't utilize it. So it'd have to be something like 10MT~12MT with an offensive A Passive built in to it. Perhaps +3 ATK/SPD when attacking would be nice, but lock it to Infantry only so there'd be an incentive to actually use Infantry healers over Elise/Clarine/Prissygorl.

Maybe give them a healer exclusive special that debuffs instead of adding DMG. Or give them access to Sol/Noontime. Something that won't boost their damage, but will help them out somehow. Maybe even one that uses the amount of adjacent teammates to determine the DMG.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , I did mention that healers do say a special quote when starting a map in my wall of text.

It's been a pain leveling up Lloyd and was a pain to level up Navarre. With the GHBs repeating, they're going to be used in some quest eventually, so might as well level them up, but come on, why are there so many freaking sword infantry? I can give Xander and Zephiel a pass, especially Zephiel since there are only 2 whole sword knights in the game and only 1 is summonable, but come on! Alfonse, Hana, Lloyd, and Navarre account for 4 sword infantry that you can get for free. This is not including the many sword infantry you can also summon of which reds number the most at 31? units.

Camus is probably next, but I swear if the following GHB unit is another freaking sword infantry. I get it, Linus would make sense and he would complete the Four Fangs group, but... geez... If it's another red, please at least be Ashnard (tanky sword wyvern), Aversa (flying red mage), Lyon (red mage), or even The Black Knight (sword knight) -- I doubt they would hand out The Black Knight that easily. At least they would be doing something else, especially Ashnard and Aversa.

A colorless GHB should come soon as well since none of the GHB units are colorless. Uhai would be really cool since he'd fit that and as a mounted archer, a the only unit type not currently playable. Otherwise, Fates Anna. Why? 'Cause I can't get enough of Anna. :p

The whole hunting thing and how some animals become pieces of meat when you kill them in BotW reminded me of MGS3: Snake Eater. Kind of funny when you think about it: in BotW, a T-rated game, animals either straight up die -- RIP all fishes crushed by inexplicably falling treasure chests -- or become butchered meat, but in MGS3, they become little boxes. Hardware limitations, probably, and MGS3 does have some clips of Snake eating animals. Anyway, I was reminded that you can get a fork in MGS3 and if you kill an animal with it, Snake automatically eats it. It'd be hilarious if a fork or weapon like that was added in BotW that lets Link just eat stuff that he kills.

I wonder if there's a fishing minigame or a fishing pole in BotW? Kind of would make sense since Link's out in the wild and having a fishing rod available would be useful. There's even bait like can't you get insects, small crabs, and fruits and vegetables? Yes, yes, post-cataclysmic Hyrule, but it's like basic survival stuff. Spear fishing is a thing, but it might be gruesome in a cartoon-y game. I'll just have to see when I get the game.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
1-shotting Hectors since last week™
Screenshot_20170521-223828.jpg
So unrelated but I looked up a few voice actors for Echoes. Most notable was Saber's; Keith Silverstein. What's notable about him? He voices Torbjörn. So we have Matt voicing Chrom, Ryoma, and Shigure (and Azama right? Geez man) alongside McCree, Greg Chun voicing Ephraim, Lukas, and new Ike alongside Harold Winston (not monkey Winston, his human scientist daddy man), and now Keith has joined the FE/OW group with Saber and Torb. I feel like I'm forgetting someone else tho

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Oh, it's coming out this summer? Sweet. Hmm, I don't pay attention to anime news much, so stuff pops up for me.
Yeah, it's airing in July. I briefly checked on MyAnimeList for NEW GAME! 2 (Still upset that it isn't called NEW GAME!+) and that's what it said. Then again, we'll be getting Netsuzou TRap during the Summer as well, skeptical about that one.

Anyway, I'll be having a meeting with my TA this evening (Yeah. Not in the afternoon this time), but right after I've had my dinner. So he'll be arriving at around 6pm. I'm completely fine with this, gives me time to look through my notes and see what is the most important for the exam.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Oh look. The Weapon Triangle isn't too bad. I'm pretty sure this is a cash grab attempt. But another chance for Azura is cool.

1-shotting Hectors since last week™
View attachment 129454
So unrelated but I looked up a few voice actors for Echoes. Most notable was Saber's; Keith Silverstein. What's notable about him? He voices Torbjörn. So we have Matt voicing Chrom, Ryoma, and Shigure (and Azama right? Geez man) alongside McCree, Greg Chun voicing Ephraim, Lukas, and new Ike alongside Harold Winston (not monkey Winston, his human scientist daddy man), and now Keith has joined the FE/OW group with Saber and Torb. I feel like I'm forgetting someone else tho
Ye, it's weird but cool. I wanted to make a Matt Mercer husbado team but it'd be Chrom, Ryoma???, Husbandozama, and Kawaii Chrom... Not much variety.

Anyway, it turns out Mae is literally Lucy Heartfelia from Fairy Tail. It took 5 tries to screencap this omg help me.
Screenshot_2017-05-20-04-19-07.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
It's been 12 hours since the last post here, r u gorls okay
So in Heroes, I've been kinda wanting to do some kind of Alm and Celica combo since I have both of them, and they both have pretty decent boons/banes. At first glance, they don't mesh together at all, but a few hours ago I figured out how to make them synergize, and it could potentially work out really well. I am excited. :3

Oh yeah I also graduate later today, woo

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I want to summon in the Triangle Weapon focus but the free orbs have been scarce lately and I only have 9 orbs. I want to summon for a Cecilia so I don't have to use feathers for my Robin to get her tome

Also I just beat BotW for a second time. Still an absolutely beautiful and perfect game. I want to play through hard mode but I think I'll wait until the story DLC is close to start a 3rd playthrough, that way I don't just remember everything and the playthrough can feel a bit more fresh

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It's been 12 hours since the last post here, r u gorls okay
So in Heroes, I've been kinda wanting to do some kind of Alm and Celica combo since I have both of them, and they both have pretty decent boons/banes. At first glance, they don't mesh together at all, but a few hours ago I figured out how to make them synergize, and it could potentially work out really well. I am excited. :3

Oh yeah I also graduate later today, woo

Anyway, I had a 5 Star Lucius that was +SPD/-RES. So. Like. I had to turn him into a battle gorl. Now ha revenge rampage can start. He's not Serra, but that's OK. Offensive healers decimate the normal units in the game. But only do well against maybe 30%~45% of the actual Heroes roster with buffs. My Serra is +ATK and -DEF, with the only better option being -RES. Maybe that's good enough I guess.

I 5 Star'd Serra because duh waifu must be the golden gorl.

One of Serra's 5 Star Lines: You will protect little old me, won't you?

Me:

Followed by obligatory I'll...

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Had my meeting last night with my TA. And he suggested that I go and read up on materials, since that seems to be my weakest part on my course and so I can do better when the exam comes up.

I'll only need to get a score of 40 to pass. So hopefully I'll be able to either reach that or score really well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom