• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Well, it isn't.

I'm just saying that it didn't go far beyond one aforementioned simple phrase, so I'm not gonna be a stickler. If it had, I would've asked people to stop because what we really don't need here is sex, alcohol, drugs, or politics. >_>

In other news, a Lapras spawned in my backyard yesterday and I caughT it :^)

It was literally a wtfboom moment because I see the Lapras silhouette on my nearby and I'm like "oooooo" and then BOOM it just pops up behind meh.
Well thanks for not being a too strict about it. I wish my bachelor party had a more strict no-alcohol policy, however...

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Waiting for this entire conversation to get censored because alcohol is a bannT topic

Gj SWF
Only you would try to get in the way of a man's attempt at gaining the courage to face Holy Matrimony, spritzee.

Way to be a homewrecker before there's even a home to wreck.

because what we really don't need here is sex, alcohol, drugs, or politics. >_>
So war and religion are still coolio, right? :V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I found out when I'm starting my next course, which is on the 1st of October. So I got about two weeks left of free time before I start my next course. But I think I'll be looking forward to it. :yeahboi:

Btw, would anyone be down for some matches?

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
I finally was able to attend my first smash tourney! Repped Zelda, of course!

But I got beat both games and lost lol

I play only online, and my timing was off on everything when playing offline. Definitely was playing way below my average. Couldn't get used to the timing and the c-stick aerials were all mistimed and not registering at all.

It was a good experience and a really cool local scene. People there were really competitive.

I still managed to do a few things that got the crowd talking about zelda. So there's that lol.

Last edited:

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Some fun facts to think about Robin Williams.

-Zelda the series was inspired by Peter Pan.
-Robin Williams played Peter Pan.
-Robin Williams had a daughter named Zelda.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Homecoming went okay.

I didn't really like the setting, a horde of sweaty teenagers dancing in unison was even lamer than I thought it'd be.

But hey I spent most of the time talking to a girl about movies, books, and mutual dislike of the dance, and her ex (!!!) so it aint all bad I guess 乁◥θ┴θ;◤ㄏ

:150:
Your homecoming was a dance?

That's...kind of weird, tbh. My homecoming in High School was a football game.

The victim. :secretkpop:
Oh, did that white hair girl he has as his avi die (I don't watch ReZero)?

Not surprised, the white hair girl always dies at some point. Sort of like how more often than not pink hair = kookoo for coco puffs.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Oh, did that white hair girl he has as his avi die (I don't watch ReZero)?

Not surprised, the white hair girl always dies at some point. Sort of like how more often than not pink hair = kookoo for coco puffs.

:secretkpop:
I don't watch Re:Zero either, all I know is it's set in a fantasy world just like SAO, Log Horizon and Konosuba. But with time travel added as well, oh and that Twister joke as well.

Last edited:

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes, I wish I could have a cooler playstyle with Zelda- I feel sometimes I'm very orthodox and cut-and-dry, and I wish I could play more "tricky" and mix-up-y.

I'm just such a straight forward thinking player most of the time! Plus my execution and reaction isn't the best- so it can be hard to really make "compelling" plays. It's just all very predictable!

Definitely want to work on all that stuff. I wonder if there are Smash coaches for that sort of thing...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Also when I came to this site today I had 3 notifications.
Guess what 3 of them were?
" redfeatherraven redfeatherraven liked your post"
redfeatherraven_liked_your_post.png

Don't hate. Celebrate.

Honestly though the only part I was watching for sfw-ness was the "sex on the beach" part. But you gurls haven't escalated that, so we're good :secretkpop:
Won't lie, I had to restrain myself.

It was hard. It was so very, very hard.

But in the end I triumphed, and now the conversation's moved on, so I can return to peaceful lurking.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I remember I use to view the social from the Wii U gamepad when I first came here
All the gifs in all everyones signatures made the whole thing laggy

I just remembered this feeling when I saw redfeatherraven's gif in his sig with the person dancing on a boat way back then. I remember I really liked it, but the gif was really slow so I never really got to see it at full speed until a few months later lol

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hi redfeatherraven
You're an awesome gorl to have around <3
Alsooooo
I finished Sky's main story! Onto the post game when I can finally start using recruits!
Buddhahobo Buddhahobo you said you didn't mind what you were so I'm gonna name this newly hatched :200:after you :3

Rizen

Smash Legend
My kitten's been driving me crazy lately. Fortunately a bunch of beetles came in my window and that's given her something to do. She likes to climb up my shirt and chew on the buttons. I spent about $8 on cat chew toys (cat toys are damned expensive) and she wasn't very interested in them. Then I opened a plastic container of watermelon slices and she went crazy over the plastic seal I ripped away. She loves to chew on that, go figure.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sometimes, I wish I could have a cooler playstyle with Zelda- I feel sometimes I'm very orthodox and cut-and-dry, and I wish I could play more "tricky" and mix-up-y.
If I had to give you advice(although I'm certainly no expert, especially on Zelda), I'd say to actively try to pick up on your opponents patterns and go for hard reads. Once you know your character so well that you don't have to think about how to use them, you can then focus your mental energy on your enemy and what they're doing.

Zelda doesn't really have many safe options, as I'm sure most people in this social understand(I mean, everyone is always making fun of her for it). She doesn't have the luxury of suddenly changing up her playstyle on a whim and not having to do anything risky for it, like Mewtwo or Diddy Kong does.

Zelda's thing is hard reads. It's that design philosophy that makes her so unreliable in competitive play, but it's also what really makes her super flashy when a player manages to pull her off. Go for something unsafe if you think it might pay of, because hey, if playing it safe is really your thing, you may as well just main Sheik.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Too bad that even when you do get hard reads, you may not get anything from them.
Why are LKs that terrible?
:196;

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Um
Hew is thaT
Thankfully I have my Rosalinda Duct Tape™©¾ to keep that intruder ouT.
View attachment 117989
All hail Rosalina. This is still a relevant joke right
Great, now she busted my signature just to get through. I hope you're happy, gorl.

Science says sass cannot be stopped. It seems science is not wrong.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Um
Hew is thaT
Thankfully I have my Rosalinda Duct Tape™©¾ to keep that intruder ouT.
Rosalina? Ew. Thankfully, I know a certain smash waifu who's face is much more attractive to look at.
Take this, low-quality but free image editing tool!
Low Quality Meme.gif

I just wanted to be noticed.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Rosalina? Ew. Thankfully, I know a certain smash waifu who's face is much more attractive to look at.
Take this, low-quality but free image editing tool!View attachment 117993
Cress is the only one who is still fully visible. By looking at context clues here, it's obvious you are in love with Cress.

wut do gorl

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Cress is the only one who is still fully visible. By looking at context clues here, it's obvious you are in love with Cress.

wut do gorl
The only thing I can do; low-quality edits.
Dancing 9.gif

I also included a dancing 9 for good measure.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just got up and had to introduce myself to some of the students on my next course, which again I start on the 1st of October. But I'll be looking forward to it. :yeahboi:

Also, I now got the Moga Sweetheart as my Housekeeper now. While that is nice, I still need to gather more materials so I can level up my Insect Glaive and Kinsect, which I sadly cannot do until I think I reach High Rank Quests like 5* Quests. So I'll be stuck with that for a while. :V

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Take this, low-quality but free image editing tool!View attachment 117993
I can't like this post because you covered up Fuujin completely.
FREE•FUUJIN

Top Bottom