• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I was about to say some about New Game!, but then I got sidetracked and ranted about Falco's jab in response to Rizen's post. I like the ED, "Now Loading!!!!", better and "Shake!" is cute, but I have no idea where that plays since I have started watching New Game! yet.

Also, Tekken has really good music. Tekken Tag 2's "Battle Cry" is cool. I don't know why I like it so much, but I think it was from watching a lot of moveset videos of Tekken Tag 2 and it just became catchy. Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection's "Hall of Fate" is wicked.
I'd recommend watching it on Crunchyroll. Since I feel like they definitely deserve the ad revenue. :yeahboi:

Also, I'd say the only Tekken track I like is that Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Opening theme. Since I've only played one Tekken game, and I know a bit of Tekken from checking the endings and of course; Project X Zone.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Nice cyborg Greninja there, m8.

I thought I sucked (my rig is garbo @40-70 unstable fps and twitchy aim). Then my skill rating confirmed it. BUT THEEEEEN I looked at my heroes and saw my non-joke ones were average or better. Too bad my Zelda's not.

So moral being: don't use characters as jokes so you can have accurate ratings. Just like you shouldn't use Zelda in Sm4sh for bettet win-rates.
:secretkpop:

btw is that PC OW?
Yeah it's PC

My best characters are all support + Genji lol

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Man I'm having some serious issues with game 3 composure on Smashladder. Always get really nervous and sweaty then choke the set by making a series of cringy mistakes. This didn't end happen the one time that I actually went to an offline tournament, probably because I never took a game off of any of the people I lost to. This is a real problem...I almost always end up super salty and upset with myself after an online Smash session. And then when going in to an online match, it usually feels like I have no idea what I'm doing at the start. Ugh... /rant

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Hey guys! Just got back from Utah got 2nd in teams and 3rd in singles. They put me a lot on stream so I will have a lot of stuff up hopefully :D!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I changed Overwatch to French to listen to their voices for fun.
From what I can tell, everyone speaks only in French with the exception of Zarya's Russian voice lines (which just sound the same but with a French accent), Genji and Hanzo's ult voice line (which is exactly the same as the English version), and Bastion's everything (boo boo do de doo).
-Ana sounds sad in all of her voice lines and not old at all.
-D Va sounds weird in her much but kinda cute out of it. Her ;) voice line also has a tongue click after it which I really need in the English version.
-Genji doesn't sound robotic at all. Also is voice is hawt. French Genji is the best Genji tbh.
-Hanzo just sounds old.
-Junkrat still sounds insane.
-LUCIO'S VOICE IS REALLY DEEP BUT HE ALSO SINGS A FEW OF HIS LINES SO I DON'T KNOW IF I HATE THIS OR LOVE IT.
-McCree sounds alright.
-Mei sounds like a kawaii schoolgirl but her Sorry voiceline doesn't sound as good.
-Merci Mercy sounds like a French woman so nothing special here.
-Pharah sounds similar, but French.
-Reaper sounds edgy but now he's French so he's a bit less edgy.
-Rein just shouts everything like shut up. Also since he shouts everything, there isn't as much emotional variety compared to his English voicelines.
-Roadhog sounds deep. Male French accents sound deep. Combine to 2 and this voice is so deep I can't understand it at all.
-S76 sounds grumpy as usual.
-Symmetra sounds classy and sassy. Probably my favorite character in the French version.
-Torb sounds like something is stuck in his throat.
-Tracer sounds really annoying. She's annoying in the English version, but that's more of a cute silly annoying. Here she's just annoying.
-Widowmaker sounds super similar to her English version.
-Winston sounds to classy to be a gorilla.
-Zarya sounds a bit higher pitched than her English version but the emotion is still there.
-Zenyatta sounds even more monotone.
It's an interesting change but the only characters that got better overall were Genji, Symmetra, and Widowmaker. Everybody just sounds French instead of whatever accent they normally have.
I give it 2.5 :4zelda:'s out if 5.
U-us gorls di-didn't wanna play with a fil-f-fi-FILTHY Greninja main anyways! B-baka! Isn't that right Cress! Cress! ?

Frog people r cool don't be so rood

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
French stuff
Sadly, console Overwatch doesn't allow you to change the language of the game (cricricri), so I can't hear everyone's voices

However, I did find a youtube video that had a few of the French voices.

Hanzo's is super deep. I'm not a fan
Junkrat's is awful. The smile voiceline is amazing, though, because he just shouts CHEESE in an awful falsetto. Not a fan of this voice, either.
Lucio just sounds like a generic Frenchman. I don't think it's very fitting tbh.
I actually like Reaper's French voice. He's more bearable to listen to in French.
Reinhardt's is vomit-inducing.
Roadhog's is meh. I'm not a fan of his English voice, so I don't really feel strongly about either of them.
Zenyatta's is fun. I like it
D.Va's is cute. Her English voice is AIDS, so anything is an improvement.
Really like Mei's voice. She sounds adorable.
Zarya's is interesting. She actually sounds kinda Russian. English voice is way better.
Love Widowmaker's voice. It's much more subdued in French, which is more fitting imo since she's intended to be a sneaky assassin. I really like both her English and French voices. I wish I could change the language in my game to French, so I could her ha, but rip

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I spotted termite tubes on my kitchen ceiling, so I sprayed them with ant poison and I sent my mom a text to give her a heads up before she comes home tonight.

She responded with "They might be from the rain".

It's both hilarious and frustrating the extant to which she'll go to deny things like this.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I saw this on sale when grocery shopping today so I bought some

would recommend

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
IDK who was more savage.
ce73c946cd390eaf6c5a296ac2e3ab6d.jpg

Just because you guys were talking about it, I wonder how you people would rate the Portuguese dub of Overwatch

Not bad. TBH I think a lot of the voice acting for the game is really good. Blizzard won't allow half-arsed voice acting on their watch. Though I guess they only really cared about accent quality with English, which makes sense since accents with other languages don't always pull through unless the languages are very different.

would recommend
no stop help this is scary

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I realized that Aly is taller than me and her fingers are probably longer than mine are. She plays that chord so effortlessly and I have to stretch my fingers like Mr. Fantastic...

I'll never be as perfect as her.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Love Widowmaker's voice. It's much more subdued in French, which is more fitting imo since she's intended to be a sneaky assassin. I really like both her English and French voices. I wish I could change the language in my game to French, so I could her ha, but rip
Just remembered something when you said this. I wished more games, mostly fighting games or "competitive games", that have multiple language options let you select the language for each character. I think Marvel vs. Capcom 3 allowed this, but I don't remember. Anyway, it's like say you want Widowmaker to speak in French, but everyone in English or Japanese. That usually doesn't happen. If you want French Widowmaker, then everyone's French.

On voices, I remember going through some videos to hear their quotes and Widowmaker's English and French voice was done by the same person. Also, Reaper shares the same voice as these characters.
Basch from Final Fantasy XII.

Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Kaim from Lost Odyssey. I wished it had a PC port and wasn't an Xbox 360 exclusive... Same with Infinite Undiscovery.

Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts.

I love when voice actors and actresses get to do more than just their normal voice... Sometimes, you just want to hear Nolan North do the most insane voice for you to find out it was him and freak out that motherfreaking Deadpool, Desmond Miles, and Nathan Drake was the voice for some squeaky-voiced frog hermit in some wackjob game.

would recommend
Ah, yes, lemonade, but this time with watermelon and habanero flavoring... Remember getting a sore throat and drinking some. That didn't hurt. Then my aunt poured some rum cocktail and 'cause nobody read it, she thought it was juice... So. Much. Pain. I drank it all. Not exactly a smart idea.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna be remaking my posters and cards. This time on the computer instead, but I think it'll go well enough. :yeahboi:

Also, I saw Super Smash Con 2016 (Well, some of it.)

Congrats to Nairo for winning SSC16. He did really well to get that far. And shoutouts to Asriel for 2 stocking Mew2King in under 35 seconds. That was hype.

Fatality making a statement when he gave Dabuz the Knee. Twice, was pretty hype.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I can safely say that Marth is one of her bad MUs because why would you chose flatchest waifu over tipper

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I can safely say that Marth is one of her bad MUs because why would you chose flatchest waifu over tipper
She's way more fun to use imo. Plus, whenever I use Marth. I don't feel that satisfied or enjoyment when connecting with a tipper. Plus, I've mained Lucina since the 3DS version. :V

I think another bad MU for Lucina is Cloud. Better frame data, a projectile and that Limit as well. Plus, outranges her as well. Though I would say that Wario is a good MU for her.

D

Deleted member

So in a little while, I'm gonna go take a driving test to see if I can get my permit.

I'm sitting here in the kitchen studying and getting nervous ;-;

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So in a little while, I'm gonna go take a driving test to see if I can get my permit.

I'm sitting here in the kitchen studying and getting nervous ;-;
It's not that hard since it's mostly common sense
Just remember your signs goooorl

Top Bottom