• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Zenyatta was the only character before Ana came out that I found interesting in that game.

I think part of him rising up might just be because the game has been out for longer. Assuming you've got a team who knows how to play with a Zenyatta, he's pretty much built to be really good (harmony and all the jazz). If no one gives a **** though and everyone wants to be a lone wolf, his usability seems to go way, way down.
No it's just that 50 more HP, plus his Orbs getting to the target much faster, just made him that much better. Transcedence being improved also does a lot since it was a very underwhelming ult before.

Zenyatta essentially replaced Mercy as the main support because now he has the survivability to do both support and attack at the same time, alongside Lúcio.

Meanwhile Genji rises because he's great working both alongside and against Zenyatta. Now that Ana got buffed recently too Genji might see even more usage because Nanoboost Dragonblade is absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
So I'm heading Smash Factor 5.
I'll try to get myself into stream's commentary and give you gorls a shoutout.
Not promising anything! ♥
:196:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Gimme a shoutout and rate my looks and guitar playing skills on a scale from 1-10.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm half expecting you to start singing PonPonPon on stream

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
oopsT

I'm becoming a bad gorl...
I really fit the Team Rocket aesthetic tbh...

And BJN, mom...

We need to talk...

You call me once an hour to tell me you've "boughT something" for me...

I think you're a shopaholic. This is getting out of hand.

Edit: You just bought 2 things within 10 minutes wtf...

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
And BJN, mom...

We need to talk...

You call me once an hour to tell me you've "boughT something" for me...

I think you're a shopaholic. This is getting out of hand.

Edit: You just bought 2 things within 10 minutes wtf...
Momma has goT to purchase the most USEFUL things for ha little rising star.

Now go by the next poke mart and pick up the goods from the nice mailman who waits infiniTley long periods of time to get them to yew <3

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
BJN has reached perfection...
Maybe a little too perfect...

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
With ^that outfit it looks more like you're becoming a 'gorl of the night' if you get my drift.
Nothing more attractive than a 10 year old kid with a giant gross rat standing beside him imo.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Blue Magic isn't special though. It can be bought for cheap. It's still weak to Red Magic.

I know, I've tested its limits.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Overwatch is producing comics around the same rate as Undertale did. Except these feel a lot less... Ehem... Trashy Overdone. So far.

Then there's this one that makes Junkrat less insane and more kawaii desu moe which needs to stop. IT NEEDS TO STOP. Also it's kinda bad but adorable so I can't call it anything bad. 1:23 until 1:52 tho omg I cannot pls no.

Also Zarya's first line is beautiful. But it is NSFW kinda sorta depending on what you think is a curse word or not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R56Sxs82CQQ

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I just realized that blue+red make purple, which happens to be (iirc) one of BJN's fav colors

BJN confirmed queen of Purple Magic?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and ready to do some concepts for my current assignment. Since I'm still waiting for my Tutor to get back to me via email. So I think it's best if I at least get started on the concepts now.

I haven't checked out the XY anime yet. Only thing I remember from it was when Serena had that breakdown and decided to move on by cutting her hair. Oh, and of course her dancing with her Sylveon, Braixen and Pancham.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized that blue+red make purple, which happens to be (iirc) one of BJN's fav colors

BJN confirmed queen of Purple Magic?
This is an accurate representation of BJN39 using her Purple Magic to slay people.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I did hit CPU 3 with a full-charged Phantom tho
Should have used your Green Magic. Definitely would have slain all incarnations of CPU 3.

Hylia knows Red Magic wouldn't do a thing.

If only it were that simple, Sakurai. If only... Also, this image makes it look like Zelda's trying to say, "STOP!"

Apparently this is part of her animation for charging Din's Fire... I think since that's what it says from here: http://smashboards.com/threads/help...more-showed-in-miiverse.345995/#post-16219174.

Oh, and does anyone want to tug on Zelda's ears. They're kind of cute. :p

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Apparently this is part of her animation for charging Din's Fire...
It's not. During pre-release basically no one had any idea what they were talking about. But from this picture people should've been able to tell even during pre-release that this was Fsmash.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's not. During pre-release basically no one had any idea what they were talking about. But from this picture people should've been able to tell even during pre-release that this was Fsmash.
Now I feel stupid since I had this page open, http://smashboards.com/guides/zelda-guide-lightning-looks-good-on-you.115/, and could of scrolled down. Searched for an image of "side smash zelda" and lo, and behold, the first result was from that page... Zelda really uses one hand for Side Smash? Always though she used two like with her and Peach's dash attack. At least it wasn't like realizing Palutena uses her leg for Dair and not her staff.

For the ear thing... Didn't that happen twice? (Now it's thrice because of me) I know it happened once and this was someone's reaction. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom