• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm ok with Zelda not getting any damage/hitbox/knockback buffs. Or nerfs. :secretkpop:

But please let us have at least one FAF buff. PLEASE.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
You freaking kidding me.

Corrin and Bayonetta.

:pichumelee:

I need to learn never get hyped again.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Anyone else unfazed and just lol'ing a lot at everyone else's reactions?

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
Looks like Zelda's got some sass competition!
I haven't even played Bayonetta (something I should correct real quick) but I'm really excited to try her out!
I could honestly care less for Corrin and Cloud but I'm super ecstatic for them anyways and their fighting styles seem so interesting.
Also, 58 characters?? What is this, KOF?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
i literally dont like any DLC at all except the pirate ship stage

thats not even tournament legal lol

waste of my hype :/

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Yay Bayonetta! She was my most wanted newcomer. Corrin looks really interesting also. Rip Zelda in February... the new queen of sass has arrived and she is actually good lol

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You guys realize that Zelda has been the worst character for over a year now right? You could have played any good character this whole time. You have like 70+ options out there not including Bayonetta.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I love how Corrin is irrelevant because Bayonetta is a character

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Bayonetta was my most wanted character, and I even voted for her in the ballot.

I was close to tears when she was announced lol

I'm definitely maining her when she's released.

McKnightlíght McKnightlíght , I can't wait to gimp you every time you recover

i cannot f***ing wait for Bayonetta

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
That was pretty fun to watch. Was not expecting Bayonetta or Corrin.

But... no Wolf?

I'll have to get over this. Seems like it'll be the end of the DLC for now when they come out.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Holy ****
Holy ****
Holy ****
BAYONETTA
OMFG
I DIDNT EXPECT HER AT ALL
IM SO ****ING HAPPY
AAGAGAHJASKKSHDJEJDIDKDN
MY NEW FOREVER MAIN

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
One of my favorite things in fighting games was practicing large practical combos thank god for Bayonetta

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
People can get upset over Corrin because it's another FE character but he looks super fun. Remind me again of the other FE characters on the roster that turn into dragons? Bayonetta was a dream come true and her moveset is awesome. I want to skip christmas and jump to valentines day.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Good job, Sakurai. I too, believe that FE needs another sword rep. Very clever, putting a unique character that we've never seen before. Amazing casting choice.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Good job, Sakurai. I too, believe that FE needs another sword rep. Very clever, putting a unique character that we've never seen before. Amazing casting choice.
But Corrin transforms into a dragon which is like a dinosaur! I bet you're thrilled about that. :p

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Bayonetta looks amazing. She probably looks better than she actually is (frame data seems to be a balancing factor, and we don't know damage numbers), but good god is she flashy.

idk what to think about cloud yet

fe nerd is w/e

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Corrin's idle animation is trash lol
You just made me realize that out of all the Fire Emblem characters, only Ike has a unique idle stance where he holds his Ragnell below his shoulder and parallel to the floor sort of like Riku does in Kingdom Hearts and yes, like how Ike holds his sword in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn? Everyone else just stands there with their sword hanging by their side with variations like Robin holding her book, Roy shifting to holding it vertically and close to his chest, and Corrin for whatever reason, leaving her off-hand arm above shoulder level.

At least they all have unique idle animations unlike Falco. What's Falco's? Shifts to the side to wave his wing near his beak sort of like the thumb flick under the nose and the other animation is a variation of that animation except Falco doesn't bring his wing anywhere; he just shifts to side, looks and you, and returns to his idle stance. It's like a "reduced" animation of beak wave. Every character in the game has idle animations that are not variations of the other; they're all freaking unique. Meanwhile, Falco...

Last edited:
Top Bottom