• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Has no one new come lol

Anyway, got Xenoblade X. Are we having a Zelda social squad? Would be great.

Even though I died for like two months lol

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
The Doc vs. Rosalina matchup makes me noticeably more ill every time I see it. Just a gut reaction =P

GGs Koiba Koiba be careful of Doc as Pikachu. He's hella scary LOL.

I feel like my Ganondorf actually committed a heinous crime against humanity.

Oh @Nammy12 it was fun playing you VERY briefly as well!

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm a size 13 in shoes my mom refers to my shoes as battleships even though that size is only above average in men

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
If he does, then he's going to jail since you're a minor.

Your sweet little sister is trying to get SBphiloz4 to cave into his desires and end up on "the list".
This thread is taking one of those bizarre twists again isn't it LOL.

I go away for a couple of hours to play Smash and what do I come back to? Bizarre and uncanny things, that's what!

(Don't do it @SBphiloz4 I know you can resist, you have the power!)

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
My hands and feet are both rather small. I'm around a 9 depending on the shoe. Also my hands are the same size of my friend's, who like a head shorter than me.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i just realized the Robin Social would have a hearT attack here

smh yew gorls are tr4sh

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
That's only true 100% of the time.

Stop exaggerating.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This thread is taking one of those bizarre twists again isn't it LOL.

I go away for a couple of hours to play Smash and what do I come back to? Bizarre and uncanny things, that's what!

(Don't do it @SBphiloz4 I know you can resist, you have the power!)
Welcome to Zelda's Bizarre (Mis)Adventures.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Another random fact about me

I have really small feet. Like really small feet

Apparently size 4 in womens.

Ha made you look @SBphiloz4 :secretkpop:
But seriously I have small feet

Yes Antonykun Antonykun this is because I lived in Canada for too long :secretkpop:
holy smokes a ruler
Here I am holding a quarter.

That black speck is a dead spot in my hand. I got it from pinching it between something metal and something else that was metal. It won't go back to normal.
oh sweet a box

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Ayyy late reply but ggs TTTTTsd TTTTTsd and EODM07 EODM07 ~ :happysheep:

Those matches were fun!~
Indeed they were! My Falcon is still trash tho LOL. At least my Doc and my Mario especially are still in shape. Ryu though....I need to re-lab like a fiend to bring him back up to snuff.

Also nice to meet a fellow citizen of Ontario here too! It's always a relief to not feel so alone sometimes~.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Indeed they were! My Falcon is still trash tho LOL. At least my Doc and my Mario especially are still in shape. Ryu though....I need to re-lab like a fiend to bring him back up to snuff.

Also nice to meet a fellow citizen of Ontario here too! It's always a relief to not feel so alone sometimes~.
Oh yeah Nam says ggs too

He usually plays with the Pro so he didn't do to well with the Gamecube heh

He'd probably play better with his controller~

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Oh yeah Nam says ggs too

He usually plays with the Pro so he didn't do to well with the Gamecube heh

He'd probably play better with his controller~
BTW the Jiggs struggle is real. Character is SUPER hard to use. The rest reads on Ganon were pretty hilarious though.

I'm 100% certain Pika and Rosa are your best performers. Dark Pit's pretty aight too, you seem to catch mis-DI (which I'm really good at, my DI in SUCKSSSS apparently) really well.

Twas a lot of fun, really! I'm glad I finally have the free time to do stuff like this. Man, it's so nice that classes are over and all that's left are those ugly...exam THINGS.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Okay, I'll tell you about my hands and feet.
Each of my hands have 5 fingers each and each of my feet have 5 toes each. Both my hands and feet have skin on them and some of the skin has nails on them.
I'm such a freak.
Good stuff man. No inbreeding in your family tree.*
Am I allowed to Zelda Social and drive?
No. Being present here has the same effect as an elevated blood alcohol content.

Edit, *this is a joke. You know, inbreeding stereotypically causes extra toes?

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
BTW the Jiggs struggle is real. Character is SUPER hard to use. The rest reads on Ganon were pretty hilarious though.

I'm 100% certain Pika and Rosa are your best performers. Dark Pit's pretty aight too, you seem to catch mis-DI (which I'm really good at, my DI in SUCKSSSS apparently) really well.

Twas a lot of fun, really! I'm glad I finally have the free time to do stuff like this. Man, it's so nice that classes are over and all that's left are those ugly...exam THINGS.
Yeah I think my Pikachu's my best too. Especially when I'm focused and I can do some cool stuff

With my other 3 in the same position

I find that my Dark Pit has those days and I just play meh with him. Probably because he's a fundamentally based char and my fundamentals aren't on point at times heh
With Jigglypuff I just pray that the opponent don't know the MU, much like every other low tier lol :secretkpop:

And good luck on teh exam things~ :happysheep:

Finished with Haruhi season 2 :D

A good chunk of that season gave me the same horrible feeling I felt when I played the second half of Bravely Default. What the ****. Lol

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I keep seeing talk about shoe size randomly, so I'll join in. My shoe size is... Wait for it... A 7! That's right, baby feet here. I also have small hands, and a tiny waist, and I'm only five foot six, and I won't be growing any taller. I'm just a little person, so being cute is all I can do. Some guys have actually told me I'm hot before, but I think I'm more along the lines of "cute".

Also, my bf thought he could beat me in Smash for some reason, so we played and... I wrecked him so hard. He was so embarrassed, it was adorable. Plus, Smash Dates = Goals.

upload_2015-12-5_23-37-34.jpeg
Hey @evmaxy54 I finally played the Zelda v. Icies MU and IT'S SO FUN. (for me :secretkpop: ) Now me and my friend can get into hard counterpick wars in bracket lol
My Zelda> His Icies
His Icies> My Falco
My Falco> His Falcon
His Falcon> My Zelda
I think I'm also going to enter the P:M tourney. I'm very sure I can get top 3 at the LEAST :^)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I walk the barren Zelda social alone per usual at this time of day, however this time it seems I am to not be alone
ready 3.png

just a few goons, but even at this time of night they need to be taught a lesson

ready three coffins I say to the undertaker as I pass by.

You see it's not easy to take out packs of goons, it takes a little wit to not be tricked and blazing speed to out maneuver them. Even as I approach them, I keep calm, done this plenty of times.
But nobody came... Maybe you shouldn't have killed us all! ... ... ... Then again, we shouldn't expect any different from the evilest Pokemon in the world.
just now one confronts me, must think he is a big shot by trying to put me on tilt. Silence will be my response, mom always said if you don't have anything nice to say...

The blazing sun beats down on me, a single bead of sweat drips down my forehead as if my mind is telling me I'm overworking it, the wind dies as if to leave the scene we've created, the smell of dust and dirt sit in the stale air it wont last for long, the only other spectators are some vacant looking shacks and a cactus and even the cactus doesn't seem to thrilled to be here. Our eye lock, for now it's just a gaze. However they are anxious I can tell it in their twitchy movements, typical of the youth that make these kind of mistakes. It seems everyone is enjoying what could be the last air they breath when suddenly, They draw, I draw.
revolver_furret_by_keijimatsu-d3notbg.png

true silence.png

The words they said echo in my head
Maybe you shouldn't have killed us all!
not how it works around here with out mods. The winds picks up again as I continue to walk down the road

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Evening girls. Hows everyone doing? :4zelda:

I've been busy with work like always. Other than that, the spam situation over at SqB has lessen but it's more spread out to the other forums instead of mainly the Regular Discussion and Squad Social. So, it's a bit more annoying to deal with.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's every-

Evening girls. Hows everyone doing? :4zelda:

Anyway, been trying to make a new level in Mario Maker which is again, Undertale themed. (Was trying to make a level where you had to fight Bowser who is Asgore. And tried to make yellow flowers by using vines and coins.) Also, saw Episode 10 of Shingeki Kyojin!: Chuugakkou, usual fun stuff. But felt a bit weak in my opinion. Oh well, two more to go. And one of my lights won't stop flickering. Might get it replaced.

Finished with Haruhi season 2 :D

A good chunk of that season gave me the same horrible feeling I felt when I played the second half of Bravely Default. What the ****. Lol
I'm surprised you endured the Endless Eight saga. :V (Since that is the worst part of S2. Then you got the movie, Yuki-chan Nagato and then Haruhi-chan too.)

I kind of didn't endure endless eight. I just tried to find out when it ends (which episode) then I moved on from the arc as soon as possible. I'm already done with Disappearance of Haruhi (which was amazing). Currently I'm watching disappearance of yuki-chan but I'll try to watch it from a different perspective because so far, idk what to say at the moment about it. It's nothing like Haruhi and that's both a good and bad thing

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So me and Conor started a punk rock band named BAN•ZELDA. Here is a pic of our first band practice.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I'm probably about to get on if any of you gorls would like to play. I have about 7 or so hours of homework and lab write ups and studying to do, and I'd rather not start my day with that.

Edit: Welcome dressphere dressphere !! I see you're probably a Paper Mario and FF fan. Good tastes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom