• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
That's true, but really the best thing to do is to harass me offstage so I never make it to the ledge. Ike's aerials are very laggy offstage and his recovery isn't made for low and away.
Fair enough. Intercepting Quick Draw is not the easiest thing though, especially when your fastest aerial puts you into freefall

a very interesting observation. what are your other qualms on this matter? i believe this should be delved into deeper discussion in concern of further complications.

edit: wow i tried to quote kennikys blank post but it decided not to work q:
<--- mfw
I still got the notification lol

Did a really sloppy sketch of my Samus Amiibo.

Soo... let's talk about the feet for a second. They suck. Like, a lot. Seriously, I don't care what anyone else says, trying to draw her shoes is the worst. So many weird geometric shapes. And the weird shoulder pad things turned out pretty terrible. The right arm is also pretty meh but that's just because i'm really bad at drawing hands. Maybe a splash of color will help. Probably gonna make a few changes for the final product.
Hey, it's slanted, just like real Samus amiibo!

(No offense intended.)

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
it lacks depth to her left leg which is closer than her right leg :p

i mean, not to be a critic but her left leg is smaller than her right leg which is further away
The right leg is supposed to be closer, but I ****ed up pretty good when drawing it so I sorta just half-assed the left leg.

It's why the left leg is slanted. The angle I took the picture for a source has the right leg slightly slanted as well, but I didn't emulate that.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The right leg is supposed to be closer, but I ****ed up pretty good when drawing it so I sorta just half-***** the left leg.

It's why the left leg is slanted.
oh it is? i thought her left leg was the one bended back a bit, sorry

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Someone tell me why max speed Boozelina is so fun to play as
Max speed Toon Link is better. :/

Or if you REALLY want to have fun, max defense Ganondorf. Have fun getting anywhere! ;D

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Did a really sloppy sketch of my Samus Amiibo.

Soo... let's talk about the feet for a second. They suck. Like, a lot. Seriously, I don't care what anyone else says, trying to draw her shoes is the worst. So many weird geometric shapes. And the weird shoulder pad things turned out pretty terrible. The right arm is also pretty meh but that's just because i'm really bad at drawing hands. Maybe a splash of color will help. Probably gonna make a few changes for the final product.
The slanted look of her legs makes it remind me so much of my own drunk Samus Amiibo.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Max speed Toon Link is better. :/

Or if you REALLY want to have fun, max defense Ganondorf. Have fun getting anywhere! ;D
me and a friend beat co-op classic on 9.0 with 2 max defense lucarios
phew thats a ton of damage

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Fair enough. Intercepting Quick Draw is not the easiest thing though, especially when your fastest aerial puts you into free-fall
If I have to make a perfect horizontal recovery try to jump out as far as you can (and still be able to recover) and air dodge. I'll whiff you and most likely not be able to aether back to the stage. You would probably need jump art to get back though. I dunno, these are things we can test next time we play.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
okay well does anyone wanna play on 3ds

if not im going to sleep

EDIT: Wait, i stole this? was a post merged or something? anyways, for the great pichu

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
ggs Lancer :happysheep:

I couldn't do to much sorry :(

:castlesiege: is now my favouritest/jankiest stage ever

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
ggs Lancer :happysheep:

I couldn't do to much sorry :(

:castlesiege: is now my favouritest/jankiest stage ever
That lag though... Probably something on my end. I wish I understood why it's good some days and pretty terrible on others.

My highlight was you getting stolen by Nabbit. You know you can escape him, right? :laugh:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Just heard about the amiibo tournament where they destroy the losing amiibo.

Kinda dumb considering how rare most amiibo are, so this move just ruins the diversity of the amiibo that show up. Also the diversity of players that show up who don't want to see 10 dollars go down the drain.

Not to mention the shock value doesn't even work when people won't be upset about losing a common. I don't think screw attack thought this through.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
That lag though... Probably something on my end. I wish I understood why it's good some days and pretty terrible on others.

My highlight was you getting stolen by Nabbit. You know you can escape him, right? :laugh:
I was mashing so hard ;____________;

I don't even think that stage is legal but meh

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Kinda dumb considering how rare most amiibo are, so this move just ruins the diversity of the amiibo that show up. Also the diversity of players that show up who don't want to see 10 dollars go down the drain.

Not to mention the shock value doesn't even work when people won't be upset about losing a common. I don't think screw attack thought this through.
It's okay, they hired a professional for these cases:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

wat

People like this exist?

Da ****

There's going to be :4mario::4link: amiibos everywhere

That's dumb

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Just learned that fortunes you get in ACNL give you prizes if you give them back!

Now I have to go find all the fortunes I just threw on the ground because I thought they were useless.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The angle makes it hard to read. I thought it said "Break" or "Breek". ;_;
yeah they have a site called like "Brook accesory" or something. it doesnt show a price or a way to buy it though

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I was mashing so hard ;____________;

I don't even think that stage is legal but meh
Protip: Spining the control stick is the most effective way to mash in Smash 4 since it caps inputs. I like to mash jump too since it's safe and I won't accidentally use a laggy attack.

It's legal enough.

Also protip: Statues don't effect freshness anymore. You only made more room for my arrows. :bee:

And now my browser's lagging badly.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
wait howd i get first post on this page

edit: oh kennikys blank post was deleted

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Also protip: Statues don't effect freshness anymore. You only made more room for my arrows. :bee:
Wait, do they not? That's weird. Is it the same with the hittable objects on Duck Hunt, Smashville, Town & City, Arena Ferox, and Yoshi's Island (Brawl)?

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Wait, do they not? That's weird. Is it the same with the hittable objects on Duck Hunt, Smashville, Town & City, Arena Ferox, and Yoshi's Island (Brawl)?
Pretty sure. I think the rule is that it only takes effect when hitting characters and semi-characters like Luma and Pikmin, but don't quote me on that.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gorls, I need help decided which one(s) of each type to get.

I'm severely disappointed that I can't find an Eye of Truth bracelet in stock anywhere online.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

I should buy this so whenever I elevator someone at 30% I can flash this in their face :^)
But sis.

Everyone knows that Nayru is the coolest of the 3 goddesses.

Power is overrated and courage is lame.

Besides, Farore's symbol looks like a sideways wifi symbol.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Wow I actually want to buy a bracelet from this site now

Nayru or Farore? I'm leaning towards Nayru but Farore and the elevator...
secretkpop2.0.png

Btw gorls, speaking of Farore I need to know how you all pronounce it. I had an argument with my friend about this the other day and it seems everyone pronounces it differently. I say Fair-ohr.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Gorls, I need help decided which one(s) of each type to get.

I'm severely disappointed that I can't find an Eye of Truth bracelet in stock anywhere online.
All of them look so pretty *_____*

That Rosa one is REALLY pretty tho you should try getting that one

Shiekah and Zelderp are pretty too

And bracelets the Diancieite and the Audinite colours look really nice but idk :/

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wow I actually want to buy a bracelet from this site now

Nayru or Farore? I'm leaning towards Nayru but Farore and the elevator...
View attachment 60940

Btw gorls, speaking of Farore I need to know how you all pronounce it. I had an argument with my friend about this the other day and it seems everyone pronounces it differently. I say Fair-ohr.
Woo that's how I say it too :drflip:

Even though now that I actually think about it that's completely wrong :drsad:

Top Bottom