• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Sis....

I don't keep count.
Bowser jr can't really do much against her and is easy to hit with lightning kicks
Link was an even MU before and he nerfed to hell after patch
Falcon is easy to juggle and jab stops all his approach and we have dair
Lol duck hunt is bad
Lucario we can kill before he gets crazy aura
Pikachu is pretty overestimated in the MU
Toon link was a typo that's my worst MU

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Lucina got some pretty nice buffs, Kirby was also and I think that's it. I actually feel like Lucina might be better than marth. Idk.

ded, idk he was just here. PM him
Lucina's buffs make like no difference tho. .5% on nearly everything and 1% on fully charged Shield Breaker is like 1.04 Zelda utilt. Why even bother Sakurai smh. Idk how I feel about Lucina. I think Marth is better, but she's not very far behind him

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Lucina's buffs make like no difference tho. .5% on nearly everything and 1% on fully charged Shield Breaker is like 1.04 Zelda utilt. Why even bother Sakurai smh. Idk how I feel about Lucina. I think Marth is better, but she's not very far behind him
Her dancing blade now connects much like Fsmash. Idk her Fsmash is crazy strong now. Kills Mario at 85% on starting position of FD Wii u version

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Her dancing blade now connects much like Fsmash. Idk her Fsmash is crazy strong now. Kills Mario at 85% on starting position of FD Wii u version
Oh it connects better now? Cool. And fsmash was always that strong. She is called fsmash the character for a reason :^)
Tippers though
Which would be why he's better than her

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
She gets bopped hard in defaults tho. May as well stick with custom Lucina that has grab release on some characters.

Or use Falcon because ooooh boy God forbid you don't use this man. smh i need to chill with the hate lol.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Latest reply in the world:

Does anyone know if they made changes to MetaKnight's Mach Tornado thing?

I just fought someone on smashladder and I absolutely could not escape the move from the middle and I got stuck in it for 17% and another time for 21% <_<

Was I just not DIing right? The player said it's impossible to escape after the 2nd or 3rd hit.

If that's true, omg.
So before today I would've said "nope, it's impossible to escape", but practicing Mewtwo stuff against the CPU I nearly managed to SDI out the bottom of a Mach Tornado. Then baiting a CPU to use it with a smaller character...

But yeah, as mentioned WEEKS AGO you don't really plan on escaping Mach Tornado; if you goof and get caught in it, enjoy your 20%+.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
mfw
s0nicbrawler182 said:
I'm really happy to see some Pac-Man coverage. I don't play him much, but one of my best friends does. He sometimes feels a little demotivated by all of the "lol Pac-Man is no good" comments but I've never believed that, I think he has a lot of potential.

I mean, I see the Rosalina boards giving incredible bias to other characters that really aren't that much trouble for Rosalina all of the time, and they tend to crap on characters like Pac-Man. But like, Pac-Man is literally the ONLY character who can rival Rosalina in stage control tools. I would still say it's slightly in Rosalina's favour. But even a lot of Pac-Man mains seem to think it's 70:30 Rosalina's favour, but I would say no higher than 60:40.
I would still say it's slightly in Rosalina's favour. But even a lot of Pac-Man mains seem to think it's 70:30 Rosalina's favour, but I would say no higher than 60:40.
BAN•ROSALINDA

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
so Pac-Man is "the only character who can rival Rosalina", and yet it's still 60:40 Rosalina? So she has no worse than 60:40 in her favour?

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just think it's worrying that he says Pacman's the only character that can match Rosaluma in stage control and then goes on to say the matchup's probably 60:40

like if he's "the only character" that can match her it's gotta be one of Rosaluma's worst matchups

and then 60:40

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so Pac-Man is "the only character who can rival Rosalina", and yet it's still 60:40 Rosalina? So she has no worse than 60:40 in her favour?

He said he's the only character that can rival her in stage control tools, not that the MU is even or w/e.

Pac man has better stage control than her so idk what he's going on about.

Edit: And I don't think he's saying it's 60:40; I think he's saying that it's only 60:40 at worst for Pac man. He did say he thinks it's close to even.

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
I dunno what he's going on about but I always have a good laugh whenever you gorls bring back some of his quotes.

Priceless ! :secretkpop:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Latest reply in the world:

So before today I would've said "nope, it's impossible to escape", but practicing Mewtwo stuff against the CPU I nearly managed to SDI out the bottom of a Mach Tornado. Then baiting a CPU to use it with a smaller character...

Tornado can't be SDI out of unless more than one person gets trapped in the nado and one of them gets flung off. Frog only got out because you used it when he was flat on the ground.

Yay I'm going to smash con but I'm looking for a doubles partner

Don't play customs

:4lucario:+:4villager:
:4gaw:+:4sheik:(default sets)

Sheik and G&W are pretty much invisible unless you come at them with jank, that's where :4villager: comes in.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
:4gaw:+:4sheik:(default sets)

Sheik and G&W are pretty much invisible unless you come at them with jank, that's where :4villager: comes in.
Wait, what does Sheik/GW have going for them? Doesn't seem like they'd be able to do much...

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I really can't see Zelda being bottom either. Especially now in 1.06, considering she now has an fsmash that actually works, some of the top tiers were nerfed, and most of the other bottom tiers didn't get many notable (if any) buffs
Eh, the fix to her smashes is great but let's be honest, her fsmash and her upsmash aren't that good.

Fsmash still trades unfavorably, has average start-up at best, its range is only amazing when it's the final hit which doesn't come out until frame 24, and it is unsafe on shield and whiff. It has positive attributes too, for sure: it deals 17%, can KO at decent percents, is transcendent, and is great at trapping ledge get-ups. But overall, it's not amazing. And it's certainly not good enough to make up for her other moves.

I considered Zelda bottom 10 even without the problem of her malfunctioning moves because her move-set doesn't have enough reward for its risk -- and everything Zelda does is risky because she has no moves without end lag, except maybe jab.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Good games @WaifuRaccoonBL, those were fun! Lag picked up a little because my bro is using Skype-- >->

Also have to go because dinner~

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Vanish is probably one of the best moves for G+W to absorb because it actually comes out fast and does decent damage

like obviously Samus WFT Robin etc have more powerful stuff but not fast at all

plus Sheik is actually good

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why do a lot of characters with no projectiles have counters

:4marth::4myfriends::4littlemac::4shulk::4lucina:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Sees 15 unread pages.
*skips to page 1248*
So how's all you gurls doing?
(Can someone tell me what happened in the last 15 pages I'm too lazy)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
There's so much funny **** from Tumblr I want to share but can't.
Ikr I have a ton of really great pictures saved to my phone but they're filled with profanity and/or inappropriate so I can't post them. :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom