• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies

i have no idea what i walked in on.

happy birthday lucina btw. And sorry for vanishing suddenly, i was called away for groceries.

@ Macchiato Macchiato when did you switch mains to Robin?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Flame shield up. Weed in smash is cancerous especially the Melee people in my community. They have succeeded in getting 10 year old smashers to smoke. It has ruined people's futures and they are living what is called the "Melee life" which is not working, not being in school, and smoking/playing Melee all day. It has resulted in violence, muggings, and rehab. The reason I didn't play Project Melee is because I can't stand the numerous bongs I would be surrounded with if I ever wanted to practise.

I'm the best Peach in the Zelda board. :D
I bet there's a "CoD life" too, except with much more swearing, younger kids, and huffing instead of MJ. Seriously though, what the ****? Also, if you want to play Melee or PM and that sort of environment exists, maybe find a way to play alone or with people who aren't idiots.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I bet there's a "CoD life" too, except with much more swearing, younger kids, and huffing instead of MJ. Seriously though, what the ****? Also, if you want to play Melee or PM and that sort of environment exists, maybe find a way to play alone or with people who aren't idiots.
Just to be clear not all Melee players are like this. There are some very friendly, skilled, and successful (in life) people. I learner Melee from a Melee life-er and I'm happy to say he is working. I'm actually prepping for some Melee events! Getting back into it after leaving it for Smash 4.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel like with what happened during that patch. And that I hope for another one when Lucas is released.

If Zelda gets buffed...

The Queen's power has been unleashed.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Flame shield up. Weed in smash is cancerous especially the Melee people in my community. They have succeeded in getting 10 year old smashers to smoke. It has ruined people's futures and they are living what is called the "Melee life" which is not working, not being in school, and smoking/playing Melee all day. It has resulted in violence, muggings, and rehab. The reason I didn't play Project Melee is because I can't stand the numerous bongs I would be surrounded with if I ever wanted to practise.

I'm the best Peach in the Zelda board. :D
Why are these people not arrested yet?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Why are these people not arrested yet?
I dunno what the full situation is. The mugging is a separate thing and the smoking at tournaments is discreet though very...olfactory. Almost lost our venue a few years back due to alcohol theft. 4/20 is when a huge gathering at the Art gallery occurs x_x I'm not against weed but just smoke that stuff away from me. It smells really bad :(

Why can Peach's up b still not grab the ledge backwards
Gotta put the parasol down to grab the ledge backwards.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I dunno what the full situation is. The mugging is a separate thing and the smoking at tournaments is discreet though very...olfactory. Almost lost our venue a few years back due to alcohol theft. 4/20 is when a huge gathering at the Art gallery occurs x_x I'm not against weed but just smoke that stuff away from me. It smells really bad :(.
I'm not against weed either, but I'm against these people getting 10 year olds to smoke ANYTHING. Being exposed to a vice at such a young age is NOT good for anyone. It's just ****ed up, man.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Flame shield up. Weed in smash is cancerous especially the Melee people in my community. They have succeeded in getting 10 year old smashers to smoke. It has ruined people's futures and they are living what is called the "Melee life" which is not working, not being in school, and smoking/playing Melee all day. It has resulted in violence, muggings, and rehab.
We're in an age where 5 year olds have gigantic tablets to play app games on.
Meanwhile I'm here in 2015 still with my 07 Phone. I'm not entirely surprised people under 18 smoking weed or drinking, but feel like 10 years old exaggerating along with "ruining lives" from a product like weed, unless you saw this yourself and know for sure the 10 year olds life is over already.

I bet there's a "CoD life" too, except with much more swearing, younger kids, and huffing instead of MJ.
Where's all the dank memes mountain dew noscopes and all that shizz

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Man this thread hates customs more then CCI?
...great...
Yeah, this place is pretty anti-custom as well. I think during one period we had non-stop discussion over custom moves for a couple days.

Eh. Custom moves are starting to slowly drain away from me myself. I'm not anti or against, but I don't care for them that much nowadays. Kinda just sick of all the fighting and it no longer seems worth it. The game is now incredibly balanced with the Diddy nerf as well. I want two separate meta-games but I doubt that will happen.
jigglypuff.
What are you talking about?

Jigglypuff's up-b kills...

...herself...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
We're in an age where 5 year olds have gigantic tablets to play app games on.
Meanwhile I'm here in 2015 still with my 07 Phone. I'm not entirely surprised people under 18 smoking weed or drinking, but feel like 10 years old exaggerating along with "ruining lives" from a product like weed, unless you saw this yourself and know for sure the 10 year olds life is over already.

Where's all the dank memes mountain dew noscopes and all that shizz
To respond yes kids that young were affected and yes people have put their lives on hold for Melee/weed. Putting life on hold might have been better than saying ruining the future though. Ask Jake and he'll say the same. They did end up getting like 2 of the top 5 Smash 4 players in the area into weed as well. One of which is living the Melee life but with Smash 4 as well.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Wii fits stage spikes really easily so yeah just saying

oh that's good, I've never like used that feature lol.
It's not really a tactic I see them actively going for though, I'm not saying it won't kill. I'm saying unless a silly tussle goes on it won't kill
does sonic's up b "kill"
stage spikes and sonic players will actively go for your ledge snap (or near it if a character has a lot of jumps) to stage spike you
But I'm not blonde. :4darkpit:
wut?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
The whole customs "talk" is making me reconsider @Omni 's video of the matter (hope he doesn't mind me tagging him)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
It's not really a tactic I see them actively going for though, I'm not saying it won't kill. I'm saying unless a silly tussle goes on it won't kill

stage spikes and sonic players will actively go for your ledge snap (or near it if a character has a lot of jumps) to stage spike you

wut?
Well Wii fits is when people try to edgeguard her. So don't try to

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I feel like I should get better with Shulk. But I'm just TOO lazy. D:

Also, I just randomly searched up a cutscene from Xenoblade in both English & Japanese. Reyn's dialogue in both is WAY different. @.@

WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Especially these two clips. o.o

Last edited:
Top Bottom