• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so like

I was going to update my image

but picking just one is too hard and sprites are the superior artform anyway
I've been pretty fortunate that a lot of my favorites have been viable competitively, but my teams for the maingame each game have usually been the weaker pokes (Abra/Ninetales/Butterfree gen 1, Furret/Noctowl/Ampharos/Smeargle/Chinchou/Jumpluff gen 2, Taillow/Mawile/Aron/Beautifly/Corsola gen 3, gen 6 was pretty much solo Absol as soon as it was available)
left to right = favorite, second favorite, etc.

Notes:
-With dual type Pokemon, I put them in the type that I associate them with more.
-Ground and Electric have awful Pokemon. Dedenne is like the only electric type I listed that I actually like more than just a tiny bit.
-I only like female Hippowdon and Jellicent.

Also, Omega Ruby says that the Pokemon I made in PokeHex are all hacked and I can't use them in Battle Spot. I followed a guide to make them "legit" and it still says I can't use them. Idk what to do because I really want to use some of these Pokemon online and idk how to fix it. I can take screenshots of what I have the stuff in PokeHex set to if need be.

edit: PokeHex crashed and now the settings I had are gone. :/

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Trying to beat Mega Mawile in Pokemon Shuffle is literally cancer. I want to get my hands on that Lucarionite too. I'm on the fringes of 20,000, I hope my rank doesn't go any lower.
OMG YOU TOO???? LITERALLY THE MOST ANNOYING THING

Edit: btw how do you check where you are in the rankings

double edit: wait nvm I found it

21404 dang wtf

Edit 3: got it to 20425th place. this is nervewracking

Edit 4: wait 14814th place!!!! YESSSSSSS My current score is 9968 :D

Edit 6 (edit 5 was minor): btw what team are you using for Mega Mawile? I'm thinking of going Mega Sableye / Combusken / Charmeleon / Torchic (Pyre is good with lots of Fire types and Burn wouldn't hurt)

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur i think we should go back to researching squall because it's the only one who I think had potential to be as good as crescent slash, jumbo hoops, or Luma warp.

I've also haven't played yew in a while sis.
Yeah if you wanna do that we can play later at some point.

Not today, though. I'm too sleep deprived to function :'D

Sorry aero I don't think I'll play with you today either.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Notes:
-Ground and Electric have awful Pokemon. Dedenne is like the only electric type I listed that I actually like more than just a tiny bit.
-I only like female Hippowdon and Jellicent.

Also, Omega Ruby says that the Pokemon I made in PokeHex are all hacked and I can't use them in Battle Spot. I followed a guide to make them "legit" and it still says I can't use them. Idk what to do because I really want to use some of these Pokemon online and idk how to fix it. I can take screenshots of what I have the stuff in PokeHex set to if need be.
-You're damn right they do. Outside of what I listed the only ones I really like are Magnemite/ton (which all my friends hate so I'm in the minority there I'm sure) and Joltik for Electric, and Vibrava/Flygon for Ground.
-tfw no pringles

I could probably tell you what's wrong if you took screenshots. I had a few Pokes with legality issues as well and it was usually stupid little things like conflicting regions (since there's like 4+ dropdowns for that crap) or hatching from an egg at lv0 (why is the egg hatch lv not defaulted to 1?!).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
-You're damn right they do. Outside of what I listed the only ones I really like are Magnemite/ton (which all my friends hate so I'm in the minority there I'm sure) and Joltik for Electric, and Vibrava/Flygon for Ground.
-tfw no pringles

I could probably tell you what's wrong if you took screenshots. I had a few Pokes with legality issues as well and it was usually stupid little things like conflicting regions (since there's like 4+ dropdowns for that crap) or hatching from an egg at lv0 (why is the egg hatch lv not defaulted to 1?!).
So Pokehex decided to crash, losing all of the settings I had. I'm done with life.

I'll check which Pokemon are having problems (because I've only tested it in batches so far). It might not even be tonight because I have an essay to do.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I dunno man you could earn 20 dollars..... :p :p
You'd think $5 profit for playing an EO game would be a no-brainer lol

QR codes are too valuable for me to pass on until I'm sure I've got everything I'll need...and even then it's become apparent to me that I won't have a way to transfer between X and AS so if I do buy AS I'm probably remaking a bunch of stuff all over again so I can save $5 or w/e not having to buy Pokebank.

I'm still more keen on the idea of a physical copy of EO4 anyway.

So Pokehex decided to crash, losing all of the settings I had. I'm done with life.

I'll check which Pokemon are having problems (because I've only tested it in batches so far). It might not even be tonight because I have an essay to do.
Ugh, it did that to me a few times too. Usually with previous gen transfers that I spent a ton of time figuring out the legality issues with, like Wish Kangaskhan. :c

Tag me whenever you get around to it.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
You'd think $5 profit for playing an EO game would be a no-brainer lol

QR codes are too valuable for me to pass on until I'm sure I've got everything I'll need...and even then it's become apparent to me that I won't have a way to transfer between X and AS so if I do buy AS I'm probably remaking a bunch of stuff all over again so I can save $5 or w/e not having to buy Pokebank.

I'm still more keen on the idea of a physical copy of EO4 anyway.

Ugh, it did that to me a few times too. Usually with previous gen transfers that I spent a ton of time figuring out the legality issues with, like Wish Kangaskhan. :c

Just be sure to hit me up with those 6IV Dittos before you decide you're done with PokeHex.

OUTSIDE OF 20K FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Just be sure to hit me up with those 6IV Dittos before you decide you're done with PokeHex.

OUTSIDE OF 20K FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
lol

It almost felt pointless considering I had three 5IV dittos (and a 30/30/31/31/31/31 Ditto) already from chaining, but I did make two rows of 6IV Japanese Dittos as a just-in-case sort of thing.

What is Shuffle anyway, is it just its own f2p game or do you actually get things in XY/ORAS for playing it?

Cenizas

3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
lol

It almost felt pointless considering I had three 5IV dittos (and a 30/30/31/31/31/31 Ditto) already from chaining, but I did make two rows of 6IV Japanese Dittos as a just-in-case sort of thing.

What is Shuffle anyway, is it just its own f2p game or do you actually get things in XY/ORAS for playing it?
It's just its own thing. It's pretty addicting imo, and you can get lives back fairly easily if you can streetpass other owners of the game in your area enough if you're worried about that.

And how do you get 5 IV Dittos just from chaining?

I dedicate this page to Blissey the best pokéwaifu there ever was.
blissey.jpg

Gardevoir can't compete with that.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
lol

It's a standalone game. Similar to Trozei if you've played that.

Also @ Cenizas Cenizas how far are you from 20000? What's your score?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
streetpass
welp I'm boned

And how do you get 5 IV Dittos just from chaining?
It's been over a year so I might be fuzzy on the details, but as you progress in a chain a certain total of stats starts being guaranteed to be 31. I want to say every 20 in the chain guarantees a 31IV stat, capping at 3 perfect IVs minimum at 60+. I did two chains going to around ~100 and got a few 5IVs, a ton of 4IVs, and a shiny 3IV.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Nintendo............
First, the mobile gaming craze(Not inherently a bad thing, but still, people do not like change, and nor do I. There are too many ways in which Nintendo can mess things up)...
But now this?!
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=801677226583399&set=vb.119240841493711&type=2&theater

Please Understand....
Please give us a nintendo direct with news about actual games..... We need some hype after all of this..........
Please.....

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

I'm not stranger to previous gen bull****. I was a genner on Showdown back when X first released because I was desperate for 6th gen shinies and exclusive mega stones. I did 3 genned Pokemon for a level 1 5/6 IV 6th gen shiny. Now I have a few hundred genned Pokemon in my boxes in OR lol.

I just decided to test the Pokemon because procrastination.

Pokemon that it said were hacked: Diancie (despite me looking up the event and copying it exactly. I couldn't find the sid of the event trainer, so maybe that's what I need), and Glalie (which I'm 99% is because I have Double-Edge. I assume that's from the Emerald tutor. If it's not Double-Edge, it's Explosion).

The Glalie is no problem at all and I can easily fix that one. However, the Diancie is a bit of a problem. Since it's an event, it's quite a bit harder. None of the websites I checked had the sid of the event trainer. I even did stuff such as putting the special ribbon that came with the event Diancie, making it so I met it at level 50 like the event, making it a fateful encounter, making it so I obtained it during the event, and making it from the event trainer (OCT2014). The nature and IV's weren't set so idk what to do.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
(Not inherently a bad thing, but still, people do not like change, and nor do I. There are too many ways in which Nintendo can mess things up)....
I don't mean to start an argument, but not liking change and actively avoiding it is the one thing that will undoubtedly kill an industry in the long run. Don't be so short sighted about a company's projects, specially not in this century in which virtual communication is basically the most important aspect of our society :/

Change is the most necessary thing for everything to continue existing.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just got a new high score of 10050 and sitting pretty at a rank of about 14K. I got lucky with my Slowbro drops.
Nice! Hopefully we can stay about where we are :p

btw how are you going about beating Mega Mawile? I'm gonna just farm with Sableye / Combusken / Torchic / Charmeleon until everyone's at least level 5 :p Mega Mawile is really freaking stupid

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Nintendo............
First, the mobile gaming craze(Not inherently a bad thing, but still, people do not like change, and nor do I. There are too many ways in which Nintendo can mess things up)...
But now this?!
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=801677226583399&set=vb.119240841493711&type=2&theater

Please Understand....
Please give us a nintendo direct with news about actual games..... We need some hype after all of this..........
Please.....
Is it bad that I want to see that movie?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I don't mean to start an argument, but not liking change and actively avoiding it is the one thing that will undoubtedly kill an industry in the long run. Don't be so short sighted about a company's projects, specially not in this century in which virtual communication is basically the most important aspect of our society :/

Change is the most necessary thing for everything to continue existing.
I'm not saying that I don't think it is a good idea....
I said it wasn't a bad thing at all, and would take getting used to.... People as a whole hate change, but it gets better once they get used to it. This was going to happen eventually, and the way Nintendo says this will happen sounds pretty reasonable.... Though I am still concerned, as there are a ton of ways Nintendo can mess up(We have seen this with developer, after developer *Glares at Square Enix*)........
But seriously! Nintendo is dropping the fish right into the bowl without it letting the fish sit in the bag for a little bit!
My post seriously was more concerning.....

Is it bad that I want to see that movie?
I mean... I am probably going to see it.... But it seems like it has terrible casting for the type of movie they are creating.............. Also it seems to be filled with a ton of movie cliche's.......

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Pokemon that it said were hacked: Diancie (despite me looking up the event and copying it exactly. I couldn't find the sid of the event trainer, so maybe that's what I need), and Glalie (which I'm 99% is because I have Double-Edge. I assume that's from the Emerald tutor. If it's not Double-Edge, it's Explosion).

The Glalie is no problem at all and I can easily fix that one. However, the Diancie is a bit of a problem. Since it's an event, it's quite a bit harder. None of the websites I checked had the sid of the event trainer. I even did stuff such as putting the special ribbon that came with the event Diancie, making it so I met it at level 50 like the event, making it a fateful encounter, making it so I obtained it during the event, and making it from the event trainer (OCT2014). The nature and IV's weren't set so idk what to do.
Yeah, Glalie's problem is Double-Edge for sure.

For Diancie...is it set to have been claimed in XY? Because Diancie was an XY event and couldn't be claimed in ORAS. That's the main thing I'd guess from what you hadn't mentioned.
EDIT: Okay actually that was Wonder Card Diancie, I'm less sure about the movie one. Tbh I didn't try to make a Diancie yet, so.

Last edited:

Cenizas

3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Nice! Hopefully we can stay about where we are :p

btw how are you going about beating Mega Mawile? I'm gonna just farm with Sableye / Combusken / Torchic / Charmeleon until everyone's at least level 5 :p Mega Mawile is really freaking stupid
I beat it earlier today with Sableye/Charizard/Moltres/Lucario. It was still really hard and took me a lot tries. Expert stages are the most fun part of the game to me. My reactions and Pokemon management are actually tested instead of just hoping the right faces come down and continue my combo. My one suggestion for the game though is that they'd allow you to set a pokemon's face to its shiny palette. In the heat of a timed game it's hard to tell between similar looking Pokemon and having to make sure putting your guys in the right place is a time waster. Having shiny palettes makes it much easier to tell who's who and allows me to just group them by color instead of having to take a good hard look.

Oh and @ Lavani Lavani don't worry about the streetpass thing, it's just an extra way to gain more lives along with the timer. I haven't gotten any lives through streetpass or buying any ingame currency and I've gone a fair distance into the game anyway. Don't let the streetpass thing deter you from getting the game, I was just mentioning an alternative method which could have applied to you.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Hi gorls!

Awww... I missed Rosalina Pallete discussion. : (

The best are clearly Pink, White, and Gold though. So all good.

So...Who's not wearing green? :happysheep:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I mean... I am probably going to see it.... But it seems like it has terrible casting for the type of movie they are creating.............. Also it seems to be filled with a ton of movie cliche's.......
What did you expect for an Adam Sandler film?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So...Who's not wearing green? :happysheep:
I completely forgot today was St. Patricks day. Does that answer the question? xD

@ Macchiato Macchiato I was playing a Lucina on FG and I almost freaked out when I was cornered by the ledge but then I was like "wait, no customs on FG." YOU'VE MADE ME SCARED OF LUCINA FOREVER WITH CANCER SLASH SMH :///

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Zeldawful does amazing in the palette department. All of them are amazing except for the ratchet OOT knock off with some lemon looking hair. Like wtf is that Zelda???
I will murder your whole family.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
oh wait

@ Lorde Lorde iirc the October code Diancie can't be used on Battle Spot (even in Free Battles), if that's what you were checking it with

idk if there are any legal Diancies usable there though

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I beat it earlier today with Sableye/Charizard/Moltres/Lucario. It was still really hard and took me a lot tries. Expert stages are the most fun part of the game to me. My reactions and Pokemon management are actually tested instead of just hoping the right faces come down and continue my combo. My one suggestion for the game though is that they'd allow you to set a pokemon's face to its shiny palette. In the heat of a timed game it's hard to tell between similar looking Pokemon and having to make sure putting your guys in the right place is a time waster. Having shiny palettes makes it much easier to tell who's who and allows me to just group them by color instead of having to take a good hard look.

Oh and @ Lavani Lavani don't worry about the streetpass thing, it's just an extra way to gain more lives along with the timer. I haven't gotten any lives through streetpass or buying any ingame currency and I've gone a fair distance into the game anyway. Don't let the streetpass thing deter you from getting the game, I was just mentioning an alternative method which could have applied to you.
Huh, okay. I actually haven't bothered to do any Expert Stages yet - I'll do them eventually but not right now. Maybe when I get to the end of this game or something :p

idk I just like having a set order to do things in

Edit: Geez already down to 15000th. I'm gonna have to pick up the pace >.>

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
oh wait

@ Lorde Lorde iirc the October code Diancie can't be used on Battle Spot (even in Free Battles), if that's what you were checking it with

idk if there are any legal Diancies usable there though
wtf that doesn't even make sense. is there anywhere else i could check it?

Top Bottom