• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I spy a name change down there....

inb4 it's been changed for a week and i'm just too dumb to notice

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Greninja, Lucina and Peach probably have the most palettes I like. I don't even remember DHD's palettes since I rarely play with them.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Best palettes award goes to :4zelda: imo
almost all her palettes are good; the blue, black, and white ones are lovely

:4jigglypuff: gets runner-up because HATS

Last edited:

Loveless Kun

Smash Cadet
You'll probably hate me for this, but I don't like Lucina, either, Actually, I can't stand her or female Robin and, I think Marth is prettier than Lucina XD but, to each their own I suppose ^^ I do love what they did with Lucina's recolors though

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I spy a name change down there....

inb4 it's been changed for a week and i'm just too dumb to notice
what where?
Greninja, Lucina and Peach probably have the most palettes I like. I don't even remember DHD's palettes since I rarely play with them.
they still need to give me rainbow peach in honor of the brawl peach boards

D

Deleted member

Hey gurrrrrrls :3
I was wondering, what kind of music do you all like? I'm fangasming today because Marina and the Diamonds seems to've dumped the rest of her new album on YouTube :D I really love dark/eerie kind of music so her and Lana Del Rey are some of my favs :3 but I love stuff you can dance to as well like Gaga, Katy, 2NE1 etc :D But I appreciate all music, really ^^
SELENA QUINTANILLA. SELENA IS #QUEEN.

Loveless Kun

Smash Cadet
SELENA QUINTANILLA. SELENA IS #QUEEN.

I KNEW YOU LOVED HER lmao XD I think everybody knows that ^^ I haven't had proper exposure to her but I love what I've heard ^^ My family seems very taken wit hher, sigh why must the good die young?! D8 but as long as we continue to love and enjoy them and what they made, it's like they never really left ^^

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Back to the discussion on waifu backs (see what I did there? ;) ), I made this a while ago.

If someone knows all the characters on this picture, I'll propose. The far left one is probably too hard to guess because it's fanart, so I probably won't do a Chrom and marry a random person. :^)

#TIMETOBRINGSEXYBACK
Skipping the first one: Cherche, Makoto, Zorldo, and Decapre.

D

Deleted member

I KNEW YOU LOVED HER lmao XD I think everybody knows that ^^ I haven't had proper exposure to her but I love what I've heard ^^ My family seems very taken wit hher, sigh why must the good die young?! D8 but as long as we continue to love and enjoy them and what they made, it's like they never really left ^^
Proper exposure? Does this mean you haven't listened to her?

Edit: OH WAIT NEVERMIND I JUST RE-READ YOUR POST

Last edited by a moderator:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Skipping the first one: Cherche, Makoto, Zorldo, and Decapre.
Closest answer~

First one is a fanart drawing of Sinon in a swimsuit from Gun Gale Online. Huge trick question ehehehe.

Loveless Kun

Smash Cadet
Proper exposure? Does this mean you haven't listened to her?

Edit: OH WAIT NEVERMIND I JUST RE-READ YOUR POST
Well being the beaner that I am, I know all about her and saw the movie and I've heard Bidi Bidi Bom Bom and a few others but I know I haven't heard enough for instance like with Lady Gaga, I've heard all her albums and unreleased tracks and such but with Selena Ive only heard a handful but I already like what I've gotten to hear. :3 Also how do you feel about how Selena Gomez covered her song? xD

D

Deleted member

Well being the beaner that I am, I know all about her and saw the movie and I've heard Bidi Bidi Bom Bom and a few others but I know I haven't heard enough for instance like with Lady Gaga, I've heard all her albums and unreleased tracks and such but with Selena Ive only heard a handful but I already like what I've gotten to hear. :3 Also how do you feel about how Selena Gomez covered her song? xD
Beaner? BEANER?!

WE'RE BEANER BUDDIESSSSSS!

Dude the movie made me freaking cry :c And not gonna lie, Selena Gomez did a pretty good job, but at the end of the day: Quintanilla >>> Gomez.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Best palettes award goes to :4zelda: imo

Eh, :4zelda: only has like 4 usable palette imo so she's automatically out of the running. The usable ones are very good, though.

:4greninja:'s palettes are all amazing (except for red), so that's why I said he's the best. Lavender, Dark Purple, Pink, and Grey are all beautiful.

I don't even play :4duckhunt:, but I like that his palettes are based on real dog breeds.
, and
are especially good. I wish his moveset wasn't so spammy and I could use him without relying on his specials.

:4lucina: just has beautiful palettes in general.
, and
are the ones I like. Lissa and Sumia are the best, imo.

edit: Who is Mopcina's first green haired palette supposed to be? I didn't even know she had this one, but it has a really nice purple and salmon on it. That one can go on the list of good Mop alts, too.

Last edited:

Loveless Kun

Smash Cadet
Beaner? BEANER?!

WE'RE BEANER BUDDIESSSSSS!

Dude the movie made me freaking cry :c And not gonna lie, Selena Gomez did a pretty good job, but at the end of the day: Quintanilla >>> Gomez.
Yaaay *high five*
Well honestly I'm quite a mutt; Roman, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Native American, Polish, Mexican but 100% beaner XD

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
ehh

Only :4zelda: palettes I dislike are the blonde ones, all the others range from good to amazing. I like a lot of palettes on characters like :rosalina::4dedede:, but it's due more to not having one I like enough to call a favorite than it is absolutely loving more than one palette

is the only good Greninja palette, though
is okay I guess

are the only good Lucina palettes, and tbh I don't care for the pink shoes on the Cordelia palette

I can appreciate that Duck Hunt's palettes are based on real breeds but I don't care for any of them; I pick
for the duck.

edit: Who is Mopcina's first green haired palette supposed to be?
Nowi.

I'm guessing it looks better on Wii U because it's awful on 3DS.

Last edited:

Loveless Kun

Smash Cadet
I'm just Mexican :p

I'M A TRUE MEHEECAN.

(I literally just went on Google Images to find a picture of a Mexican and I see this):

oh goodness XD That reminds me of that commercial where a lady has a couch made outta chips :3
I wish duck hunt dog had a pinkish/purplish recolor so I could pretend he was Courage the Cowardly Dog XD

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I had another tumblr moment at school today.

One of my friends on the bus was wearing makeup today, which is unusual for her. So I said that she I think she looks better natural. Then this random chick sitting in front of us said that I was insulting her, and that if I didn't like it, I should shut up and not judge, it didn't affect me. Then I asked what's wrong with not liking what someone is wearing? I sure as hell wasn't calling my friend ugly or anything. Then gave looked at me like I was the village idiot. So much for opinions lol.

The ironic part was that Ms. Tumblr had dyed her hair blue and was wearing skimpy emo trash and a beanie. Good thing she stopped there, or I was gonna go full Fujin on her butt.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Peasants:troll: Can't appreciate the handsomeness of :4robinm:.

Either way, for my mains I normally stick with default, but when I feel like using alts, it's either Green/White Mage for Robin and Mr.Saturn Shirt for Ness.
I don't like the Blue alt because we have enough blue haired people in this game already, welp.:4marth::4myfriends::4lucina:
I do play with :4robinf: pink sometimes, though.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The only Greninja palette I hate is Pink. The other ones I either like or am fairly indifferent towards.

Still go default 95% of the time and the other 5% is shiny palette.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Zeldawful does amazing in the palette department. All of them are amazing except for the ratchet OOT knock off with some lemon looking hair. Like wtf is that Zelda???

D

Deleted member

Zeldawful does amazing in the palette department. All of them are amazing except for the ratchet OOT knock off with some lemon looking hair. Like wtf is that Zelda???
HEY.

I like to refer to that disgrace of a palette as "Diarrhea OoT".

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
ehh

Only :4zelda: palettes I dislike are the blonde ones, all the others range from good to amazing. I like a lot of palettes on characters like :rosalina::4dedede:, but it's due more to not having one I like enough to call a favorite than it is absolutely loving more than one palette

is the only good Greninja palette, though
is okay I guess

are the only good Lucina palettes, and tbh I don't care for the pink shoes on the Cordelia palette

I can appreciate that Duck Hunt's palettes are based on real breeds but I don't care for any of them; I pick
for the duck.

Nowi.

I'm guessing it looks better on Wii U because it's awful on 3DS.
I'm only going to say this once, but: Blue Zelda's dress is gross, Zelderly is Zeldawful, and Bride Zelda would look better blonde. I'm just glad that you don't like the red palette.

Wii U makes Greninja's palettes look a lot better. His palettes are pretty gross in 3DS.

Duck Hunt's duck color is a big factor in whether I use a palette or not. The duck is the sole reason I use the palette that looks very similar to the default one. Dalmatian, Boston Terrier, and
also have really nicely colored ducks.

I couldn't find any pictures of the Nowi alt on Wii U, but imagine this picture is in a video game:
Nowi isn't the best alt, but it looks surprisingly good. I honestly had never seen it before until yesterday when a cpu used it. I hadn't used it myself until about 10 minutes ago.

edit: Wait, people don't like the blonde palettes? Blonde Zelda is the best Zelda and I refuse to believe otherwise. I think both of the blonde alts look really good.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
You'll probably hate me for this, but I don't like Lucina, either, Actually, I can't stand her or female Robin and, I think Marth is prettier than Lucina XD but, to each their own I suppose ^^ I do love what they did with Lucina's recolors though
Lucina is a love it or hate character, really don't worry about it.
Best palette award goes to :4zelda: imo

does this hat make me better then?
Furret.jpg

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
To make things more lively here

I already put this in the Robin Social, but meh :v
I'd want to see this live.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Mango flavoured :4robinf:is bae. Cotton candy one is overrated. :^)

:4lucina:is ugly and bland and flat and I hate her but having a Cherche palette alone makes her palettes acceptable.

:rosalina:'s palettes are ugly. :/

#RustlingJimmiesIntensifies

Top Bottom