• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
GGs @ Fernosaur Fernosaur i did so bad but I still had lots of fun. I haven't played a good villager in forever.

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 join the room
Nah man, you were doing pretty great. Your elevator aim was a bit off, but I suppose it's been a while since you last played Zelda, what with all the main switching. I cracked up when were having Zelda dittos and we both went for the elevator at the same time. It was probably just a 1 or 2 frame difference that made me hit insead of you :'D

Also, JFC, I had never fought a good ZSS, I now know her d-smash is unpunishable >_>, but at least I'm slowly feeling a bit more confident about my Ness. Any advice for the psi-kid or the brawler (that doesn't involve all the SDs)?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Ffamran Ffamran
Randomly remembered you asking about Dark Fists' disjoint forever ago. Here, have this:

Finally! It's been like 3000 years, man! I asked in this like 3-5 times before. :p

Pon loves to abuse this when he's recovering. Funny how Captain Falcon and Ganondorf have the wackiest disjoints and they're both uppercuts too!

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I've asked someone to add you into the conversation. Hopefully you'll be in.

And wow, thanks gorls. I've realized the power of messaging. How you can easily get 20+ notifications from people liking your posts in messages. :happysheep:

But they don't count towards your post like count. :sadsheep:
Wait, add me too please

Also these Other emoticons are literally the strangest
:alakadoof:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So I might pick up Rosalina again
I can magically do stuff with the back hit of a Lunar Landed nair that I couldn't do before I dropped her and it's pretty cool
Lol that was also my first time using charizard. Really? I thought my wii fit did pretty bad.
Nope. Just as fine as usual

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Man, I was just labbing with :4fox: to learn how to deal with him but this character feels really good to move around with, even if his specs are pretty much the opposite of what I'm generally comfortable playing. Maybe I should give this character a shot as a secondary.

I foresee multiple potential issues that will probably put me off once I start playing him against humans though (namely laggy af smashes, slow af upB, and less range than what I'm generally comfortable with) so I don't expect this to last long.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Man, I was just labbing with :4fox: to learn how to deal with him but this character feels really good to move around with, even if his specs are pretty much the opposite of what I'm generally comfortable playing. Maybe I should give this character a shot as a secondary.

I foresee multiple potential issues that will probably put me off once I start playing him against humans though (namely laggy af smashes, slow af upB, and less range than what I'm generally comfortable with) so I don't expect this to last long.
But you never need to approach with Fox, just like with Rosalina! It's great!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Been fooling around with :4pit: and he's been working out pretty fine. Might use him as a secondary and then I can be comfortable with the characters I play.
And no, I ain't using Edgy Pit just in case you happened to be curious. :4darkpit:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
But you never need to approach with Fox, just like with Rosalina! It's great!
I suppose.

I love jab, utilt, and basically all his aerials. SideB is nice burst movement and combos into uair/bair at kill percent. ff fair gimps are hilarious. Every time I press usmash/dsmash I'm like "okay, when do I get to move again, pls respond" though. Considering he can combo into kills I'm not sure how big a deal his smashes being laggy really is, but eh.

Also his perfect pivot is crazy.

just pull a for glory and spam neutral B
what could possibly go wrong

Been fooling around with :4pit: and he's been working out pretty fine. Might use him as a secondary and then I can be comfortable with the characters I play.
And no, I ain't using Edgy Pit just in case you happened to be curious. :4darkpit:
I'd play :4darkpit: instead, personally. The psychological impact on your opponent when playing an edgy, "wasted slot" of a clone character makes him better imo

Also I like the silver bow and when he says GRRR ELECTROSHOCK

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

imo Fox is a character that is really well suited for beginners: useful projectile, reflector for screwing up, fast and unlaggy attacks, fast movement speed, average recovery

Also is apparently one of the most technical characters in Melee and PM but I don't see how
like is it just "how much shine can you do"

imo:
beginner characters: :4fox:see above:4mario::4pit::4darkpit:simple characters:4falcon:fast speed + high power = lol:4lucario:aura:4diddy:HOOHAH:4sonic:2fast2furious:4lucina:no tipper to worry about:4bowser:fat + fast
noob characters (only when used in nooby ways):4link::4tlink::4samus:projectile spam = win:4littlemac:don't jump + smashes = win:4kirby:stone + kirbycide = win?
super technical/high learning curve characters: :4duckhunt::4megaman::4pacman::4olimar:projectile multitasking:4metaknight:hype combos but zero range:4peach:floating:4shulk:arts:4robinm:books?

idk tho
Also, quick shout-out to @berserker01 for having best Xenoblade Character. <3
That's not Riki...

Melly is #1 sidekick though <3

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Welp Din's Blaze true combos into Fair, Dair, Uair, Farore's, and Phantom Slash (lol). I knew I liked this custom for a reason! Everything except for phantom is a kill option around 65%+. It's kinda weird how you have to use Din's Blaze to combo into these but it looks flashy.
Din's Blaze → Farore's Wind looks like you are playing pinball with the opponent. I wanted to wait for my capture card to get here before recording stuff but I really want to show this now haha.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I'd play :4darkpit: instead, personally. The psychological impact on your opponent when playing an edgy, "wasted slot" of a clone character makes him better imo

Also I like the silver bow and when he says GRRR ELECTROSHOCK
Ehh, maybe if I feel like fooling around a bit with my opponent if their jimmies have already been rustled.
Besides, I like Pit's arrows more and his Upperdash Arm just seems better to me.
Although, I can't deny the free chance to make my opponent salty with a 'pointless' character. Sounds way too fun to pass up.

Top Bottom